Miley Jab Hum Tum

new Monaya If article!

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
plz go and comment guys.

I have gone short of ideas to surprise Sanaya on her birthday: Mohit

Actor Mohit Sehgal talks about his future plans, his plans to surprise Sanaya on her birthday, his interest to take part in Nach Baliye and much more with TellyBuzz...

Video Chat For Free
Video Chat & Connect With Friends On Facebook. Sign Up Today!
www.Facebook.com
Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 4:37:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  136 Views

Heartthrob Mohit Sehgal who was last seen as Siddharth in Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan is now looking forward to do a good new show very soon as the actor feels that it's been long that he has not shown his presence on-screen.

Mohit says, "I am looking forward to do a nice show with a good concept, a good character and having good people around me. There is no preference for me to do any roles. The role should be something relatable to me. The only thing which matters for me for doing any role is that the script and the execution should be nice."

When asked Mohit about Sanaya Irani and the duo being a part of Nach Baliye and whether Mohit wants to be a part of Big Boss, he said, "I don't want to be a part of a reality show like Big Boss but I would like to take up some other reality show for sure. Sanaya and I have been approached for the upcoming season for Nach Baliye but nothing has been finalized yet. We both are interested to take part in it. The talks are on and if things materialize soon then we will definitely be a part of it. There are  lot of things which are to be discussed which are under process. We will take part in the show if things get finalized."

Denying the reports of Sanaya and him getting married next year, he told us, "We haven't taken any such decision yet. Nothing has been planned yet as we both are just concentrating on our work because it's been a long time that I haven't done any good show. I need to do something good first and we will marry when the right time comes (laughs) but nothing has been planned yet."

Sanaya's birthday is on the way and the princess' prince charming Mohit has started thinking of some ideas to make her feel special that day. What kind of plans is he making? Mohit says, "I am planning to give her surprises this birthday but I am not getting ideas as what to do! I feel like as if I have got shortage of ideas and I have tried all earlier. Every day I wake up and start thinking that what should I do but I am unable to come up with any idea."  

Folks! Any ideas that you would like to give Mohit to surprise Sanaya on her birthday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for sharing it here Sonia...πŸ₯³
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

plz go and comment guys.

I have gone short of ideas to surprise Sanaya on her birthday: Mohit

Actor Mohit Sehgal talks about his future plans, his plans to surprise Sanaya on her birthday, his interest to take part in Nach Baliye and much more with TellyBuzz...

Video Chat For Free
Video Chat & Connect With Friends On Facebook. Sign Up Today!
www.Facebook.com
Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 4:37:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  136 Views

Heartthrob Mohit Sehgal who was last seen as Siddharth in Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan is now looking forward to do a good new show very soon as the actor feels that it's been long that he has not shown his presence on-screen.

Mohit says, "I am looking forward to do a nice show with a good concept, a good character and having good people around me. There is no preference for me to do any roles. The role should be something relatable to me. The only thing which matters for me for doing any role is that the script and the execution should be nice."

When asked Mohit about Sanaya Irani and the duo being a part of Nach Baliye and whether Mohit wants to be a part of Big Boss, he said, "I don't want to be a part of a reality show like Big Boss but I would like to take up some other reality show for sure. Sanaya and I have been approached for the upcoming season for Nach Baliye but nothing has been finalized yet. We both are interested to take part in it. The talks are on and if things materialize soon then we will definitely be a part of it. There are  lot of things which are to be discussed which are under process. We will take part in the show if things get finalized."

Denying the reports of Sanaya and him getting married next year, he told us, "We haven't taken any such decision yet. Nothing has been planned yet as we both are just concentrating on our work because it's been a long time that I haven't done any good show. I need to do something good first and we will marry when the right time comes (laughs) but nothing has been planned yet."

Sanaya's birthday is on the way and the princess' prince charming Mohit has started thinking of some ideas to make her feel special that day. What kind of plans is he making? Mohit says, "I am planning to give her surprises this birthday but I am not getting ideas as what to do! I feel like as if I have got shortage of ideas and I have tried all earlier. Every day I wake up and start thinking that what should I do but I am unable to come up with any idea."  

Folks! Any ideas that you would like to give Mohit to surprise Sanaya on her birthday?

Thanks Sonia for posting here. Loved his all answer 😊. [Some answers were expected 😳]. Waiting for B'Day surprise πŸ˜Š

Guyz !! Don't miss the chance ! please submit your comment there[ max. Thrice,on the duration of 1 hr.]n Please quote the full name wid right spell content [i.e.,Mohit Sehgal n Sanaya Irani]

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As expected he denied wedding rumours.Even it is true they wont reveal now to media.I wish they will accept NB5.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh this guy is just amazing, love u Mohit, where can I find a guy like him?
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sonia, 2 comments down, one to go.

As obvious, some news denied, others not. But then don't we know, haven't we heard this before?? "We are just friends", inspite of "Run baby run". πŸ˜† And then, one fine day, the most pleasant surprise ever for MoNayaholics. 😳  Hopefully, NB6 will be confirmed soon. 😊

Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article

Lovely answers, so honest, always speaks from his heart, always so humble. πŸ˜› 😊

Luved what he said about Reality shows nd Big Boss. Wud luv to see him nd Sanaya in NB, and hope it happens. As for their marriage, he is absolutely right, right now he needs to find a really good show and concentrate on his career, and besides he is young and plenty of time for marriage.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

and about Sanaya's b'day, , cute hw he said he is running out of ideas, thought think he is planning something very special for his princess. πŸ˜‰

In the end, looking forward to seeing him back soon onscreen.
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely answers. Heart broken with mariage rumours. But fingers cross for nb.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sonia. He is so cute na.😳 Mohitji, we never expected you to confirm the marriage news so soon anyway. And we know, like we got your confession, this big news will be given to us by you. Waiting for the day. Abhi ke liye, NB confirm kar dijiye please. πŸ˜Š
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Gosh this guy is just amazing, love u Mohit, where can I find a guy like him?

nowhere😭 he is one of a kind! bhagwan ne usse fursat main sunday ko banaya aur ek hi piece banaya!! woh bhi book ho gaya!😳