RAAT ko kya hoga???? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
They may sleep on same bed with a curtain in between or joda mite sleep on sofa kind of thing...JALAL keeps watching her and falls asleep 
Morning wen he wakes up ...he will find her in 😳wet hair coming out of washroom ...without jewellary ...only a mang tika and her nose ring 😛😳
JALLAl gets mesmerized and stares and smiles 😛😳❤️
She goes and prays to her kaana 
JALAL just admires her ...lying on bed ... Watching like that 😛   Some cute expressions of JALLA l ...
Hey I think joda will give him aarthi ...I know am expecting so much and it's impossible 😆
Edited by puggyy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ginco

🥱

i guess his room... bechare ke pass ek toh hoga hi  ...kyunki bakiyoon mein toh thooos thoos ke begumein aur bandiyaa bhari hue hai ...🥱🥱

🤣🤣🤣Omg!!!!classic comment...😆

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dey will agrue...den jalal gets angry n will pull her close...😳😳
Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

dey will agrue...den jalal gets angry n will pull her close...😳😳

n she will attack him with her khanjar 😆  😆 then again fight 😉😳
Originally posted by riyya6

They will continue to play chess in the room again 😆
😆😆😆😳
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

ok just as AMOR said...am trying to shift the heat (ahem) on forum to something else...

ok by now we know that jalal is not going to ruq's room on mon night (well he said so...)

hamare jallu baby ka haal dekhke to lagta hai... he will have to go to jodha's room...😆

now my qs is jalal jodha ke room me jake karega kya???😳 

ha ha ha maine kahan mujhe hi ab pata chala 😆
jokesapart

dono tu tu main main khelenge aur kya
itna bhi nhi pata 🤣

PS: Mera dimag kharab ho gya h ya main seriously neend me hu mujhe title Rajat ko kya hoga? dikha tha 😆
n main dhundh rahi thi kidhar h rajat
post krne k baad pata chala ye raat h 😆😛🤪
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
I want a fully Akdhalicious scene, hope CVs will be humble to us & give us a full Akdha scene 😳
Originally posted by anayakhan10

I want a fully Akdhalicious scene, hope CVs will be humble to us & give us a full Akdha scene 😳

i agree i want full scene of them akbar not leaving or jodha won't b leaving the room 😳 😉  lets hope they will show something which we have never seen lol 😆