its not fair - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by meerab22

sorry to say but we r also rantra fans like there were a lot of people in this forum who dont want to watch  a love triangle ...i and may be some others  who dont want to watch this turn ...i betthis turn turn will bring a big drop in trp as well
this twist is better then Parellel lead girl twist๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ...Rima...

u didnt even watch a single scene of dis guy and how they will show muslims here so wivout watching anything u alredy started nagative posts?

i wont be surprised if fans frm other shows cums here and makes posts on this now
sorry was your reaction to the love triangle aspect was same ...   i hav a right to disapprove some thing in the serial as i m also a member of forum... they will come and make posts if they dont like this twist ,...not coz of my post๐Ÿ˜•

this twist is better then Parellel lead girl twist๐Ÿ˜Š
parallel lead girl twist will not hurt any minority
Even in the first episode, they showed terrorism. They have taken it very well.
Lets trust the CVs and their concept. Here they showing redemption of a terrorist like in Dil jale...
So may be something is in store...

oh no please dnt start tweeting them about twist and turns coz i want the CVs to go with the story line according to them not fans and this kind of twist was meant to be frm the start

Exactly Rima,... if they show something unpalatable, then we should be upset...
Here, it was written the person wants to leave terrorism.. so may be they have a bigger plan,
Wait and watch has become my policy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

its just a show after all so its fine ( I'm a muslim and i dnt hve any problem wiv it )

same here rima
Originally posted by Nadia Sheikh

same here rima
keep it up very good...happy for you people
hi guyz 
dont fight i m a muslim i dont have any problem with this
or cv nai kuch acha hi socha hoga wo apne viwers ko sad nhi kare gai 
abhi to track shoro bhi nhi hua hai use shoro to hone do i hope sab kuch ach hoga
jush wait for the track 
jo higa acha hoga
Edited by m.seema - 10 years ago
Hiii meerab...i understand tumko is article s hurt hua h...even mujhko bhi yeh track kch jayda pasand nhi aayega...but dwar u trust cv...i hope wo kch asia nhi dekhayege jis s kisi ko bhi hurt ho.
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Hiii meerab...i understand tumko is article s hurt hua h...even mujhko bhi yeh track kch jayda pasand nhi aayega...but dwar u trust cv...i hope wo kch asia nhi dekhayege jis s kisi ko bhi hurt ho.
its ok abhi ...i will not discuss it again  till it satarts and i watch it  ...lets see what happens ...thanks for your concern