Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its not fair to select parvathy with one song... All know well that she is strong in Melody...
I wish syed should be in TOP 3...   But its look like they will eliminate syed and soniya...
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder why no mention of Naveen. He was excellent as always. It was really great to have him in SS...

I really did not like selecting Parvathy in top 4.. She is strong in Melody doesnt mean that she can sing anything. Let everyone, compete in every round and based on overall performance the finalists has to be shortlisted.

Sday I felt that in 'POi solla koodadhu kadhali' the feel was missing. I was just hearing (from kitchen)and so I comment only based on the singing...
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ap.meena

I wonder why no mention of Naveen. He was excellent as always. It was really great to have him in SS...

I really did not like selecting Parvathy in top 4.. She is strong in Melody doesnt mean that she can sing anything. Let everyone, compete in every round and based on overall performance the finalists has to be shortlisted.

Sday I felt that in 'POi solla koodadhu kadhali' the feel was missing. I was just hearing (from kitchen)and so I comment only based on the singing...

@bold
I agree with u completely.. 
Last time , during the MSV round..The selection was good since all rounds completed and They select the Top 5 after the One and One competition.. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope they are not trying to project Parvathy as best so that she gets all audience support.
Tonite Western Round was Good.. 
Sharat sang Enakkoru Girlfrend Venumada.. He scores 37👏
Syed sang Kallori Salai from Kadhal Desam ... He got 38 .. One of My Fav song.. 
Diwakar sang Something Something from Unakkum Enakkum..  Diwakar got 39 and He is leading in this round..👏
Sonia sang 80s song... Song name avlo nyabagam ille.. Sonia get 38 too.. 👏

Tonite also they said the person who got highest mark will straight away selected for Top 4.

Then seems, few choose Syed and Few choose Diwakar..  Finally  Dhiwakar selected as Top 4... . Enge ammaku first happy when i told her Dhiwakar got selected..

I dun like the comments of Srini at the end..  😕😡

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Hope they are not trying to project Parvathy as best so that she gets all audience support.

even im wondering the same.. Since she is selected for Top 4, she dont have to sing in Western and Folk round.. Great Escape pa.. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also think selecting Parvathy to go into the Top 4 was not fair.  They gave the first round as Melody Round so obviously she has an advantage since that is her forte.  It was really unfair of them to do this, what if the first round was Western Round or Folk, then someone else would have got selected probably.  If it was an open genre and selecting a participant from there that would be a little more fair but based on one specific round was bad. 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I seriously don't understand why Sai gets such a high mark sometimes.. He was not that good today. Even Sonia had some many faults which was everyone could hear but she got 10. W*F.
BharathiK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baki

I seriously don't understand why Sai gets such a high mark sometimes.. He was not that good today. Even Sonia had some many faults which was everyone could hear but she got 10. W*F.

No matter how bad Syed performs he will be given good marks. He was brought into this show by super singer's major sponsor (Syed is a close relative of that sponsors) and his place in finals was fixed before 9 months itself! Parvathy was brought into competition by vijay tv and judges itself. So these contestants places in finals are already fixed.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow interesting thread and good discussion.I and my entire family are great fans of this great show.

I really wish Diwakar /Sonia to be in the top 3...
Edited by atina - 10 years ago