Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sue101

even i think these 5 willcome..even they say one through wild card but they will take two sarath and sonia like they did in juniors 

3 keralaties..Hmm

Originally posted by ZEESXY

3 keralaties..Hmm

i know  
WC results...Popular votes Sonia...Judges choice Sharath.both enter Grand Finale...
thanks for posting the results... disappointed abt aravind & madhu but good luck to everyone. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for sharing the results for the Wildcard.

Lol what was the point of this Wildcard rounds anyways when in the end it is back to Sonia and Sarath??  Happy to hear that all 5 will sing at the finals. 
Thanks but I agree what is the point. Could be just top 5... ðŸ˜†
Sonia already won Idea singer

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Sonia already won another show and by entering the finals, she's taking away someone else's chance. I think people gave her sympathy votes rather than votes for her talent because she didn't even sing that well in the wild card round. 
After all these months, these finals are not even worth watching. They should just give the title to Alagesan once and for all.😆 Once this is over, they'll start Kedi Boys, Killadi Girls. Until the next season starts, we'll have to see these same old people on our television waste more of our time. For how many more days are they going to sing these same songs over and over again? ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by rani321

Sonia already won another show and by entering the finals, she's taking away someone else's chance. I think people gave her sympathy votes rather than votes for her talent because she didn't even sing that well in the wild card round. 
After all these months, these finals are not even worth watching. They should just give the title to Alagesan once and for all.😆 Once this is over, they'll start Kedi Boys, Killadi Girls. Until the next season starts, we'll have to see these same old people on our television waste more of our time. For how many more days are they going to sing these same songs over and over again? ðŸ˜²
well said Rani, yes she won a house in Kerala and now they voted her  for finals.i dont' think the public voted for her. its all a  gimmick.

Initial stage her throat gave problem, yet the judges were all praises. Your right take away someone else chance of gaining entry to finals. What is Vijay TV say on this.

The luxury flat which Sonia won in Idea Singer worth 1crore (worth nearly 3crores now if she want to sell).

In wildcard Sonia didn't get votes genuinely. Blue fishing housing and Thirumanai chemicals spent lakhs on votes. These 2 well known richest companies had full page advertisements in all leading news papers in Tamil nadu and Kerala seeking votes for Sonia (2nd page advertisements that too full page!). For advertisements alone roughly 25lakhs was spent.

Blue Fish is owned by Thirumalai chemicals, Thirumalai Badri and his son Anand. They have been watching SS4 and whole family became Sonia fans. Thirumalai Chemicals shares are doing great. Spending 20 to 25 lakhs to their favorite is nothing for them and this family now wants Sonia to get title without any returns from her. Simple gesture from the richest fan family. For Sonia this is pleasant surprise.

She is also a deserving finalist but choosing this route to get votes is very unfair considering other contestants who had also put same effort in singing. Power of money can do wonders. If these companies didn't show up Sai or Aravind might became 5th finalist.

Edited by BharathiK - 10 years ago