Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Only happy is syed on top 2 and worth to be judges selection
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have not watched all the performances.. So I cant tell anything on the results..

Anyway Congrate to Diwakar...
I watched last few weeks and Syed was really awesome... His Rasathi song was really a great delivery...

And finals show also Syed was rocking... Iliked him very much.. For diwakar, he had good talent but anyother things added to him created a space in ppl's heart.. not just oly his performance - i felt this when I heard few ppl talk abt y diwakar shud win... So he got votes... But Syed has so much in him and I hope and wish he has a great career and future...
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sympathy votes for Diwa, that iswhy he swept or else sure our dear Syed would have won
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/tv/Dhivagar-is-Super-Singer-4/articleshow/29770628.cms
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

Sympathy votes for Diwa, that iswhy he swept or else sure our dear Syed would have won

I completely agree with this.. As I myself heard this from few of my friends/relatives...

Has anyone here voted? I tried to vote to Syed from my number and from few others' too.. But none of the went through.. I did immediately after the performances... However, few were not sent.. and for few I got reply @ night 2:00 AM, saying voting lines are closed...I voted in the evening and got reply @ 2:00 AM... this is bad... Not even singly of my vote was success...
This would have happened for others too.. So I really have doubt on whether the results are genuine... Whatever it is, from prev season winners, I know these results can help you but not for long time.. I hope Syed makes his career...
BharathiK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

I completely agree with this.. As I myself heard this from few of my friends/relatives...

Has anyone here voted? I tried to vote to Syed from my number and from few others' too.. But none of the went through.. I did immediately after the performances... However, few were not sent.. and for few I got reply @ night 2:00 AM, saying voting lines are closed...I voted in the evening and got reply @ 2:00 AM... this is bad... Not even singly of my vote was success...
This would have happened for others too.. So I really have doubt on whether the results are genuine... Whatever it is, from prev season winners, I know these results can help you but not for long time.. I hope Syed makes his career...

Weird, as far i know there was no issues with SMS voting. Only online voting had issues sometimes. Your sent SMS from Airtel subscribed phone?

In terms on consistency Dhivakar had fans since top 30. Many who are following this season since auditions supported him cause he gave so many good performances since top 33. Perior to his AV his FB fansite had 14k fans and After AV around 19k till finals.  Syed's fan base started to grow eventually only mainly after top 5. Everyone are happy with the results from judges VTV and majority of public's side. Only places are different but all 5 are winners.
Edited by BharathiK - 10 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For super singer consistency of fans is not important... Consistency of singing is important... On that syed, sarath, parvathy and sonia are far better than diwahar...

He got more of sympaphy votes... Even in grand final stage itself he is asking votes by saying his and his family inability...

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Guys.. chill chill... 
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ap.meena

definitely syed wil make his career.awsum singer!!! i too voted for syed..the voting lines r closed sms wil jus cum to alert us... n again i received a thx for voting notificaion... not only syed all the 5 wil develop as play back singers... as it happened in the previous super singer..but sum corruption is ther some of them taking pity on Diwa wil vote..but he gave his level best... he samg wel in my opinion!!! n Syed osum as ever!!!👏
Sue101 thumbnail
why i liked Syed more, the innocence in him, he was no different to the kid Ajeeth who won the Juniors, both were equally innocent aand truthful and singing loved it to core 👍🏼 i love the kids, they are so truthful and that is why I wanted Rafiq and Gabi to win in Jodi too and they did 👏Edited by Sue101 - 10 years ago