||~Arvi Marriage celebration thread~|| - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pancham101

Veno Darling...
Wonderful as always 
Muahzzz 
hi Su, thanks a lot.
How are you and the kids. Been very long since I last got in touch with youπŸ˜›πŸ€—
Originally posted by NadaCinta

To all of you wonderful souls out there thank you very much for opening this thread and being a true Arvian. What to say, how to say, where to start, I'm totally lost. That's because I've to pinch myself to come back to reality not because of anything but only because our dream and wait of 11 months have finally bear its lovely fruit and that is the marriage of our ever hot, dashing, sizzling and magical pair ARVI. Oh how much we all went through just for this beautiful moment. A twist which at the end resulted in our favour.

You see so much of love in them. Their romance gives us that good feeling and without us realising we keep smiling and the smile never stop but grows.

Here I wish to thank Zee for having a big heart to give us the uncensored suhaag raat of our young couple ARVI. That was a treat fir the eyes and heart. There was so much of fire and intense but it wasn't vulgar. I could see purity in it. All I could say is the actors have justified their characters to the core. They've given us fans a great gift which can never be forgotten. They've taken us to Bollywood level. Each and every moment created the feeling of what's next. Even a blink of the eye can lose that special effect they created.

Never have I seen nor I think I will see something like this as ARVI who have taken us to cloud 9, 12 ...
Seeing them even for 1 minute gives us the feeling that we are in heaven. What a beauty! The word 'expect the unexpected' is so true.

Till the leap, let us enjoy each and every moment of ARVI.

Well done ArVians. The celebration is not only for them but also to all of us for all the dedication, patience and support throughout the bad phase we went. Lastly but not the least it was the believe that ARVI will reunite one day that has given us this great achievement.

πŸ˜› 😳

Wow Veno, that is so beautifully said! πŸ‘ superb write up!

Arjun & Purvi, from the very start have never failed to amaze me, with their flawless acting and expressions. Their awesome comfort level is so visible, one can easily tell that they are so close to each other. Coz not everyone can do intimate scenes like that onscreen. It isn't easy. But AshVik pulled it off so beautifully..

Hats off to them. And finally they are ONE. What more could we ask for That day is here, where we always wanted to see them together, happily settled. ❀️
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Beautiful words VenoπŸ€—
thanks Peaches 😳 πŸ€—

To all of you wonderful souls out there thank you very much for opening this thread and being a true Arvian. What to say, how to say, where to start, I'm totally lost. That's because I've to pinch myself to come back to reality not because of anything but only because our dream and wait of 11 months have finally bear its lovely fruit and that is the marriage of our ever hot, dashing, sizzling and magical pair ARVI. Oh how much we all went through just for this beautiful moment. A twist which at the end resulted in our favour.

You see so much of love in them. Their romance gives us that good feeling and without us realising we keep smiling and the smile never stop but grows.

Here I wish to thank Zee for having a big heart to give us the uncensored suhaag raat of our young couple ARVI. That was a treat fir the eyes and heart. There was so much of fire and intense but it wasn't vulgar. I could see purity in it. All I could say is the actors have justified their characters to the core. They've given us fans a great gift which can never be forgotten. They've taken us to Bollywood level. Each and every moment created the feeling of what's next. Even a blink of the eye can lose that special effect they created.

Never have I seen nor I think I will see something like this as ARVI who have taken us to cloud 9, 12 ...
Seeing them even for 1 minute gives us the feeling that we are in heaven. What a beauty! The word 'expect the unexpected' is so true.

Well done ArVians. The celebration is not only for them but also to all of us for all the dedication, patience and support throughout the bad phase we went. Lastly but not the least it was the believe that ARVI will reunite one day that has given us this great achievement.

πŸ˜› 😳
sooo nicely written Veno

πŸ˜› 😳

Superb Post Veno Di.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by KiShaholic.

</div>

<div>Wow Veno, that is so beautifully said! πŸ‘superb write up!

Arjun & Purvi, from the very start have never failed to amaze me, with their flawless acting and expressions. Their awesome comfort level is so visible, one can easily tell that they are so close to each other. Coz not everyone can do intimate scenes like that onscreen. It isn't easy. But AshVik pulled it off so beautifully..

Hats off to them. And finally they are ONE. What more could we ask for That day is here, where we always wanted to see them together, happily settled. ❀️

Thks dear. I fully agree with you. Anything and everything is what we see in them. If given a chance in Bollywood, this pair will be flying high in no time.
We may have seen so many romantic scenes but this the feeling you get when you see them is done thing you can't express with words but you have to feel it. It's something that you enjoy watching which gives the subtle feeling,
I love SRK-KJO in KKHH n that's the kind of feeling I get seeing ARVI.
@peaches n ash - sorry for the quote train yaar. Pl accept my apologies since after a long brk I'm back at forum 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Amazing and superb post veno diπŸ€—β€οΈ
Originally posted by PoohLover

Amazing and superb post veno diπŸ€—β€οΈ
thanks a lot bhartiπŸ˜›πŸ€—β€οΈ
heyyy veno nice post πŸ˜›...