||~Arvi Marriage celebration thread~|| - Page 75

Posted: 10 years ago
I have watched car scene & precap atleast 30 times already.Cant wait for tomorrow
Caps are so charming ...every smile ...every turn ...every look ...every gesture ...
Nicely done Peach !

⭐️
OMFG <3 <3 Hawwt!!Hawwt!!Hawwt!!Hawwt!! 

What a beautiful homage to Ashna. :')

Edited by nalonynnej - 10 years ago
hehe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† finally 
Originally posted by naomihyuga

hehe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† finally 
😲 Kali? *rubs eyes* Where were you?
ArVi's marriage still feels like a dream. To see them so happy with eachother and being able to be open with their feelings. It feels like the original Arjun and Purvi are back. The stunning Purvi without the wig or the curtains and the happy Arjun. Purvi can only ever be so happy with Arjun. The bond that these two share is something unique and so beautiful. The way Purvi was laying her head on Arjun's shoulder and holding his hand and Arjun kept kissing her...Uff I have missed this ArVi so much. Purvi makes such a beautiful new bride and Arjun a dashing Groom. It was such a treat to watch Purvi call DK Papa...And ALL OVER ARVI ARE JUST AMAZING. I have not been able to wipe the smile off my face. Such a proud ArVian/AshVikian.

PS: I saw a lot of AshVik in the ArVi scenes LOL

Precap: Was super hawwwt! Our demand has been fullfilled! Suhaag Raat come at me baby! LOL
Lol Yuks I love the way Purvi was all over Arjun in the car, Arjun has brought the romantic Purvi out again. I mean all this blushing and all this aint the Purvi we saw 6 months ago 
Originally posted by -adorabubbles-

ArVi's marriage still feels like a dream. To see them so happy with
eachother and being able to be open with their feelings. It feels like
the original Arjun and Purvi are back. The stunning Purvi without the
wig or the curtains and the happy Arjun. Purvi can only ever be so happy
with Arjun. The bond that these two share is something unique and so
beautiful. The way Purvi was laying her head on Arjun's shoulder and
holding his hand and Arjun kept kissing her...Uff I have missed this
ArVi so much. Purvi makes such a beautiful new bride and Arjun a dashing
Groom. It was such a treat to watch Purvi call DK Papa...And ALL OVER
ARVI ARE JUST AMAZING. I have not been able to wipe the smile off my
face. Such a proud ArVian/AshVikian.

PS: I saw a lot of AshVik in the ArVi scenes LOL

Precap: Was super hawwwt! Our demand has been fullfilled! Suhaag Raat come at me baby! LOL

Love the analysis

THE PRECAP IS HOTTT! remember our discussions yesterday 🀣 ☺️
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Lol Yuks I love the way Purvi was all over Arjun in the car, Arjun has brought the romantic Purvi out again. I mean all this blushing and all this aint the Purvi we saw 6 months ago 

I know aye. My mouth was hanging wide open. I mean it was a treat to watch but haww like you said the last 6 months we have seen a sad crying depressed Purvi but not now cause she has Arjun πŸ˜‰
@BOLD: Yuppies..Arjun ki romantic Purvi. It was so nice to see them both being lovey dovey and not just the one sided lovey dovey πŸ˜†