Sbb-sbs E24 arvi ki shaadi caps pg8 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Today I am sooo happy! Finally we can shout - <font size="3">Arvi is married!</font>
<font size="2">The day for which we were dying for! It seriously took them one year to reunite. Still when I remember those months especially after the 6 month leap, those were so harsh, and now no more sorrow!</font>
<font size="2">Its Party Time!๐Ÿฅณ</font>
ya ruchi finally our wait is over..however it may long doesn't matter..just enjoy arvi marriage
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

heheh You guessed it right. 19 th is very special for me - My Birthday, Arvi Marriage , Going to watch Chennai Express, a day out with friends! 

And yes August is really special for me - sooo many birthdays are there.. Congo Preeti for your job๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks ruchi ., Advance happy bday๐Ÿ˜ƒ ve a blast๐Ÿ˜ƒ.,god bless
@preeti Thanx in advance ๐Ÿ˜›

@neha yaaa These are our days! We should enjoy  them to the fullest! 
Finally Our ArVi are married and are together again 
We all were waiting fir this day and now its here !!
Wohoo am so happy ๐Ÿฅณ
My ArVi are reunited โค๏ธ
tfs
Edited by sarunholic_arhi - 10 years ago
SBB low quality video (Shails will be posting the HD one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ePyRQ6xyE

SBB Update

Had an interview of Rithvik, Asha, Shruti and Priyanka (Gauri).

Rithvik joked the yamdoot asked us to get married, talking about Onir, and we did. He was laughing about Asha's (said her hairstyle was speed bump on a road ๐Ÿ˜†), Shruti's (her velcro roller was the highlight ๐Ÿ˜›), Priyanka's get up (she's pretty as long she keeps quiet ๐Ÿ˜›).

Shruti joked that Ovi and Onir will be happy in Canada. Ovi is done with using Arjun so has returned him to Purvi.

Onscreen they showed the marriage scenes, Arjun unhappy and stops the pheras, then Onir convinces them.

Btw guys, the unhappy ArVi caps are from before the truth is out. They didn't show us shots after the wedding rituals resumed post-twist.

How cute was Teju stopping Arjun from going to the mandap - you cannot go till you pay me well ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Update

Rithvik joked the yamdoot asked us to get married, talking about Onir, and we did. He was laughing about Asha's (said her hairstyle was speed bump on a road ๐Ÿ˜†), Shruti's (her velcro roller was the highlight ๐Ÿ˜›), Priyanka's get up (she's pretty as long she keeps quiet ๐Ÿ˜›).

Shruti joked that Ovi and Onir will be happy in Canada. Ovi is done with using Arjun so has returned him to Purvi.

Onscreen they showed the whole marriage, Arjun unhappy and stops the pheras, then Onir convinces them.

Btw guys, the unhappy ArVi caps are from before the truth is out. They didn't show us shots after the wedding rituals resumed post-twist.

How cute was Teju stopping Arjun from going to the mandap - you cannot go till you pay me well ๐Ÿ˜†

hugs peach

aaj mae uper aasman neechae๐Ÿ˜†

am on d top of d world ri8 nw๐Ÿ˜ณ i know it sounds  ๐Ÿคชbut its d truth๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by peachesnplums

SBB Update

Onscreen they showed the whole marriage, Arjun unhappy and stops the pheras, then Onir convinces them.

thanx peach dii for update n link...waise arvi ko dekhne ke liye koi bhi quality chalegi..love them
Prityy dii many congo to you for job...all d best to u
actually it was cute when teju stopped arjun aur maanga paisa๐Ÿ˜ณ
mrinalini was lukin cute in dat blue saree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by neha333

Prityy dii many congo to you for job...all d best to u
thanks  neha๐Ÿ˜Š