SwaRon fans deserve better than this - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
i so so agree with the post :) awesome post indeed
first of all  was happy with the fact SWARON ROMANCE would begun afetr the concept of introudcing SWAYAM'S WISH LIST the CHAI DATE was superb aaromantic cute and perfect the RAIN DATE as u all said was rushed and no clue about rest of dates meanwhile the last week episodes SWAYAM being in his cool avatar taclking adi and backfiring hhis smartly loving it indeed but  the new promo its scaring me the fact that more tension for SWARON CV'S cant see them in PAIN anymore they does deserve to be happy..its enough till now wat they did SUFFER no anymore MU'S please 
Edited on Page 1. ðŸ˜Š
Now seriously ita abv anything...swayam ashi ..god yahi dekhna baki tha ...my eyed were jst stuck to see one scene of swaron bt i forgot dqt we had nthing dat we can cherish ..dere were hopes frm next week whch r spoilt like nything...i can never understand hamesha ss scene se compromuse kyun ..itne time already we didnt had ny scene n now also nt ..cvs dis is ridiculous n not at all cceptable...we wnt to see swaron ..dis has to be deir special phase n u r ruining it so well...dis so dsgusting ..we wnt to see swaron ..now its goin abv head ...n sabse badi pblm dis ashi swayam pairingg ..aargh ...its so irritating ...i m highly irritated wth d future track ..no inclusion of swaron will definately be tragec thing ...
please give us good swaron scenens...andd no one shud come btwn swaron...we want exclusive scenes for swaron😃
swaron scenes hv to be unique... coz dey r unique. we hv bn waiting fr long 2 yrs... den we r getting our officially couple swaron. so swaron scenes sud be shown properly.
Earlier i really appreciated d shareyam bond dat how rey was constantly played d witness n catalyst in d   luv story of swaron but cvs r trying to change dis frndship into a luv triangle😡due to which i am feeling disgusted n angry.i mean in d track of poster leak either of sharon or rey.none of them  tried or thought hw swayam gonna feel ...i mean wat kind of luv (sharon) n frndship (rey) cvs r showing...n u r rite dont restrict d relationship of swaron only to d date n occasional abandon corridor scene...dey r serious couple ...show dem dat r also doing the work together...
Originally posted by rinku90

Agree with u to some extent.We have waited for swaron to happen for 2 long year and we can't get happy swaron for even 2 proper months😭.Overall i have no problem regarding swaron but yesterdays episode did irked me,as yesterday swaron convo was needed and if not then at least sharon should have been shown thinking about swayam as how he would be feeling about the poster but instead she was woried about rey😡 don't know about any one else but i an positive about next week at least sharon will come to know that how much this has effected swayam but sad for swayam as i know that next week is going to be even more difficult for him😭.Just hope that swaron k bech koi MU na ho,there will be definitely some rift b/w them but hope that it only make there relationship stronger.And also the remaining 3 dates should not be rushed and continuity in swaron story is maintained,when together they should talk about themselves and not that rey😡 i don't care what is happening with anyone but this should not effect swaron😭.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling.

Going by the new article,SwaRon will fall apart.😭
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Wonder what cvs are upto..I dont get the logic behind  this overdose of Sha rey,it looks like they are imposing it intentionally on us..😡 Well if theres more sha rey in store for us cvs be ready to loose a huge fanbase of ur show..Cummon,who watch this show for sha rey man?no one is complaining abt rey's presence in the show,but y the hell hes being dragged in SwaRon story to ruin it?😡 As i said many times,what they do with rey's character is NOT my botheration,but they deffo stop this sha rey nonsense asap if they wanna garner trps😡Where the hell is SwaRon in the show?😡

No SwaRon next week and even next mega -monday looks like will have more W*F'ery.😡
I believe dat v will get all swaron dates sooner or later. And about d rain dance date,i cn say dat howevr conditions dat date ws in,still it managed to bring a long lost smile on our faces. I hope evry1's gonna agree wid it.
new article is scary..thisis really not done..why always swaron fans??? give us a break...i hope they dont ruin swaron by separations...it will be really difficult for the cvs to get the show at a good place if they do this...there is a limit to everything...how many tests and realisations for swaro??