Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

completely agree with you...

in one way i am happy with the track that everybody s getting screen space and importance but on the other side, seriously no growth in swaron story...
dates bhi mujhe forcefully lag rahi hai ( except the chai date)...no continuity in swaron story.no monolouge of sharon in this present track is irking me a lot...
and after looking at the promo and next week update  i don't even know what should i think...i should be happy that sharon will feel jealous or scared about the promo...

Just like u the dates seem rushed barring the chai date and the other dates will happen or not.Big question.😭
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
more MUS on our way 😑
yaayyy party time -_- πŸ₯³
don't know what's next πŸ˜” Avi kuch gadbad hua toh cv's ko πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ karke will stop watching the show 😑
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muskurana

Just like u the dates seem rushed barring the chai date and the other dates will happen or not.Big question.😭

just like me πŸ˜•
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: VruShan_SwaRon

Great post and completely agree with you.

We have literally waited enough. Why all experiments with SwaRon and their fans. Hum kitna aur bardaash karengein.
Why cant they be a stable couple.
I really don't understand why there is so much of communication gap between them. These days technologies is there, why cant they be in touch and talk to each other. Communications is the most important thing in any relationship.
We just don't want to see them romancing, we really want to see them grow as a couple. 

After watching the promo, I am really scared what is in store for us.
But really hope that this track is positive for us.

SS fans have shown tons of patience,its about time we are rewarded and let us watch the show in peace.
TanHaSwaRon12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice post & agree with you!!
don't want any MU between SwaRon now..
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

i agree with you...usually yes indian tv couple dont prolong for long...but SWARON are unique and thats they are still the backbone of D3...they can give any amount of DRAMA but why compromise on SWARON romance??? havent we seen enough tension for SWARON in these past two years???? there was a tremendous respeonce on SWARON chai date but i wonder what are they upto with other dates...this is so unfair.we deserve to see the SWARON romance too in the episodes. and the spoilers and promos have made my bheja fry and i am very furious..when the TC aticle came on cvs said that a romantic track is in plans but they seem to have forgotten it totally...WHY always SWARON are treated this way????

SwaRon fans - certified beggars.😭
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muskurana

All of a sudden SwaRon conversations have dried up and romance...

I had to agree with this. Though, the current track seems pretty much interesting but I really miss SwaRon conversation. Last night, I really missed their convo. Then a convo would have made a BIG difference. I don't know, why the creatives are taking SO much time to bring Sharon into this picture? . Before the track gets into more seriousness, I would Iove to watch Camping date togather. 
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Umm I agree wid the part dat there are less SwaRon scenes these days but the current track is shaped in such a way dat now the focus is on the entire team. See first we got SwaRon romance, introduction of d professional track, focus on the team n divide n rule, Sharon being back, Swayam leading the team like a true captain, this new couple track.. So I guess we will have to wait for few more epis to get substantial SS scenes.
I wouldn't deny there are chances of incorporating a smal talk between them. Yes there should have been a small conversation on Fridaynreg the poster fiasco.

SwaRon romance itni jaldi naseeb nahi hogi shayad since there are lot more tensions gng on..

Let's wait n watch wat the future nolds for us after all dats wat we've been doin since 2 years :)
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishaka45

i totally agree wit u...what u hav said.

Cv again brought the swaron back to square one... The current track are out of focussed on swaron again. This was not accepted by swaron fan.

Cv should kept the continuity of swaron love story simantaneously rather then sidelining it. The proper flow of story should be maintain.
Indeed Swaron more immersly focused in problem stuff.

Cuming to sharey part...a big no frm my side if cv wanted to continue sharey scene. Its just a discgusting to see them..

Hopefully want to see remaining date quiet intense without intermixing the current ongoing track... In hurrind dnt ruined wishlist stuff.

ShaRey is a BIG turn off and yes hopefully we get all the wishlist dates.
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No more expectations...No more attachment with show...This show doesn't deserve our love & support...
-Annoyed-Pissed-Frustated-SwaRonFan😊