•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys check out this new TB video where it is shown that Maanvi is trying to come up with a plan with Dabboo. So she is apparently aware that Monty uncle is actually his father! And she is happy about it and now she wants Beeji to forgive him! She says that beeji loves her father and she will get beeji ti forgive him! :D 

link to the video--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfsGweQIZ4

One thing i hate about it- She is still in Hrishikesh! I thought maybe after coming to know about her father she will go to jeevika! :/ 
Are the CVs plaaning to end the show with jeeman VVbros apart only?? :/ πŸ˜•πŸ€’😭
PS- No offence intended! Sorry if already shared! 
tfs!
but i don't want manvi to go back to vadheras without virat there is no one in vadheras who cares about her.its better if jeevika  came hrishikesh it will less the vidhi scenes n we can get jeeman scenes.
Edited by -parishey- - 10 years ago
Watching the video it seems like manvi hast even told jeevika that her dad is alive
I swear, it seems like its only manvi's dad and she's not gonna tell jeevika about it unless monty asks her to
GUYZ WHERE IS VIRAAAT MISSED THE EPISODES BUT WILL ANYONE TELL WHERE VIRAAT IS HE QUIT OR WHT
CV has lost it Jeeman's dad coming made this show no different from other shows. Vidhi's story I dont even wanna talk about it simple stupid and annoying track.

I just dont understand why cv dont bring Jeeman together with theit father track but they are not introducing Jeevika to her dad like she comes to rhishikesh or something. I wanted Manvi to be hurt and cheated then call Jeevika and ask her to come to Rhishiskesh very urgent then both sisters comes to term about their dad being alive.
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Pretty  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
I badly want only the lead actors on-screen.. But it s not happening..
The CVs have really spoiled this show and they r stil doing the same😑..
As the show s gonna end, v want some gud Virman,Virika and Jeeman scenes
Please change the plot😭
Tfs
Loving the curves on her