Well it depends on the situation and person. And my mood. No two situations can be similar. But I would generally accept it in words but not in heart. If the other person wasn't sincere then why should I?
- What would you say to those who like to wash their dirty linen in public. This is my pet peeve, when PM service is available why do people feel the need to splash their drama in public ?
You know I have the same question. I simply don't understand why people do it. I've been trying to figure it out but don't know.
- I have seen and heard of people getting nasty over virtual affairs. So if you got into a fight and your friend starts spreading negative things about you that aren't true, would you have any respect for such a person especially when s/he is your friend ? And what would you do under such circumstance ?
If it was one time incident I would let go because the person is a friend and I believe in 2nd chances however if that person keeps repeating its behaviour I will probably break off all ties. Don't we have enough problems as it is in our lives? Should we add the virtual life issues to our already existing real life issues?
- Any advice for those who go around accusing others of being MID when they can't hold their own ground.
I ignore such people. No point in getting in fight with them. Sometimes ignoring is the best thing and if it's one thing I have learnt on this forum is "Ignorance is bliss". Only way I've stayed out of fights and other nastiness.
- How would you train your daughter to handle virtual platform ?
The most important lesson...ignore, ignore and ignore! Ignore anything that isn't worth your time. Focus on what makes you happy and avoid anything that will harm yourself or anyone else.
- How difficult is it to teach morals and values to your kids when they might find it difficult to understand or implement ?
Think from a kids perspective and explain to them. Thankfully I have very clever kid and she understands most of the things I tell her.
- I didn't realize you have a fun, naughty side to you. So tell us another thing you might have done to embarrass your daughter
I'm naughty on many levels.
I sometimes grab her face and pinches her cheeks and calls her "My baby, you are so cute!". Then I gently pat her head in front of everyone. And then she screams "Muuum!!! Don't do that. It's so embarrassing!!!". I'm laughing just thinking about it. I'm so so so terrible! - If a man shows interest in you now, how would you handle it ?
Crack his nuts! Or send him to closest mental asylum to get his head checked. Why would anyone want to be with a disturbed and emotional fool like me? Beside I'm no spring chicken or Yummy mummy. - Describe your dream or perfect date ?
He will be picking me up in a car, (preferably in an electric car which is environmentfriendly). He will bring flowers that are Fair Trade (if he's going to spend money then why not help a few people along the way?) but no red roses or I will refuse to go with him. He should bring flowers with a thought behind. I would prefer one beautifully wrapped flower which has a deeper meaning rather than an expensive bouquet which costs a lot but has no meaning. Then we should go and watch live football match in a stadium. Afterwards have a nice dinner at an organic restaurang (but no candle light dinner!!! Ugh! Can't stand that crap!).
As you notice I'm not very romantic and I hate cliches.
- Some Quickies
- BW or HW
- Old Hindi songs or New Lungi dance types
. - Pakistani dramas or Indian dramas (considering you watch both)
- Pakistan or Sweden/UK
- Daughter or Son
- DM or other IF forums
My choices in purple and underlined.