Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh Mona, super glad to see you back, take a giant hug from me!

Sheesh you too a K-drama fan, those Oppas' are doing some wonder, you watched Boys over flowers, City Hunter, Full House etc?

Whose your Fav Oppa?

love, love your answers !

Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
Few more random bits from my end:

- Would you accept an apology that is said for the sake of being said and not meant it at all ?

- What would you say to those who like to wash their dirty linen in public. This is my pet peeve, when PM service is available why do people feel the need to splash their drama in public ?

- I have seen and heard of people getting nasty over virtual affairs. So if you got into a fight and your friend starts spreading negative things about you that aren't true, would you have any respect for such a person especially when s/he is your friend ? And what would you do under such circumstance ?

- Any advice for those who go around accusing others of being MID when they can't hold their own ground.

- How would you train your daughter to handle virtual platform ?

- How difficult is it to teach morals and values to your kids when they might find it difficult to understand or implement ?

- I didn't realize you have a fun, naughty side to you. So tell us another thing you might have done to embarrass your daughter πŸ˜‰

- If a man shows interest in you now, how would you handle it ?

- Describe your dream or perfect date ?

- Some Quickies
         - BW or HW
         - Old Hindi songs or New Lungi dance types 😎
         - Pakistani dramas or Indian dramas (considering you watch both)
         - Pakistan or Sweden/UK
         - Daughter or Son
         - DM or other IF forums

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Last set of questions from my side...

1) Few words about your India-forums journey so far :-

2) I am giving you one situation,tell me how you will deal with it. You consider someone really good friend in virtual world,you take their views on important things about your life & share good news or bad news with them. That person is close to your partner too(mean they are sort of friend too). Now suddenly some day you had a fight with that person bcoz of some reason. And,that person starts calling you Desperate,attention seeker & blame you for following that person everywhere. What's your view on such ppl?. In my opinion,if ppl break their friendship,then they should just simply move on. Does blaming other party makes them feel superior in any way?. because i don't understand the reason for their behaviour & playing blame game. what one should do in such situation?

3) your favourite Colour -

4) Where you see yourself in next 5 yrs -

5) Your inspiration in life -

6) Any advice for couple who are going to be parents soon - 

7) Best gift that a husband can give to his wife - 

Edit-Typo
Edited by nishu786 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

Great to see both of you acting mature and sensible. It was a bilateral issue and should have been resolved among the two parties. Unfortunately we desis have this habit of acting "begaani shaadi main abdullah deewana". Its not required but we think short term and get animated- only to realize that the two parties have settled their issues. lol.

Lets get back to motw.
no its still one sided.. I have apologised but she does nt think she was wrong by posting negatively commenting about me first.. this is the problem here... people are not mature at all.
its okay for them to be abusive but not happy at all when abused person responds 😊
also i'd be really ashamed if people like cestmoi fight for me in the name of friendship. Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramjaane

Why kitties are in ego clash mode. Planet honestly it is uncalled for hurting anyone personally. She deserve a sorry.  personal attack is uncalled for.  ( just a simple opinion)

rahmona_pakswe

Honestly i belong to you dont know me , i knew u category. once in an heated discussion in blah blah thread suddenly someone posted the following 

((It's weird not having a permanent home. Living in temporary accommodation like B&B is a very different experience I must say. A tiny room with no tv, and shared bathroom & kitchen. Ah well...another experience for me and my daughter as we had to leave our home because our landlord had decided to sell the flat/apartment. ))

As i dont knew u , to just share some empathy i just click the like option not from my mind but from heart. I remember that view with curious and simultaneously happiness , curious why someone staying in london worrying about TV πŸ˜†and happy when i saw a view that was so unique, so sudden in between heated argument and that too so humble view , when the whole world try to hide itself behind glass here is a person who open with everyone without any fake, so genuine and have the courage to express herself which is rare. 

Believe me after i read the first answer in your MOTW i recall u and the starting from the first answers i found what a terrific opinions and views.  Whom i try to show empathy who is she? a true inspirational person.

In fact now i realise those craps who left you are more into TV , room instead understanding such a beautiful human. May be they got a good TV but loose a good human. 

((Especially now when she will be 13 in a few months time. Her hormones are everywhere and suddenly she has become this mini-Hitler. I expected her teenage years might become difficult but I didn't expect them to make me break down so much. I can not tell you how many times I've already cried just because I don't know what to do))

instead mini hitler and hitler shout each other , i think whenever you are angry instead try to impose your view sometime understand her from her view point,  you can just send a mail to her that what u feel . Believe me you have so much persuasion skill and you construct all your thoughts through writing so beautifully that will hammer anyone thoughts and force to think. Mothers sacrifice a lot we truly realise after we lost them, when i lost my mother few years back in a young age i cant express what i lost. we had a strong bond still i never realised to show gratitude to her,  still a mother child relation is always truly genuine without any hindrance. 

Honestly a genuine response which i cant able to resist after reading your thoughts, what a strong person u r behind all your emotions , Simply terrific. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh wow! I'm seriously blushing herea and I really don't know how to respond to your long post. Will a thank you be enough? Because I have nothing else to offer.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Must have been difficult losing your mother at such young age.
Originally posted by lonely0planet

no its still one sided.. I have apologised but she does nt think she was wrong by posting negatively commenting about me first.. this is the problem here... people are not mature at all.

Not all settlement ends positively. The point is that issue was between you two and mods at most. As far as her view is concerned if I were you I would let it go. I dont think someone thinking that I am annoying would bother me much.

However I understand your situaton also because few have ganged up against you and then add to it silent members who strangely seem to know the situation more than the regulars here. lol

its okay for them to be abusive but not happy at all when abused person responds 😊
also i'd be really ashamed if people like cestmoi fight for me in the name of friendship. 

Lets not worry too much about side actors. lol. They pop up time to time depending upon where they are required. The template is something like this

Oh I am a silent member and this is my first post here and I have been reading your replies and you are doing a geat job ... fill in the blank...carries out their agenda

lol ok joking. am i a bad person? i think i am. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Oh Wow Mona, one thing is for sure, your thread was an eye opener. I got to see people's mental age on your thread and how immature they can get over a silly random question. Most of the MOTWs I have read, people took it with a pinch of salt on being called many adjectives with negative connotations. Getting on someone's nerve wasn't even half as bad as the kinda pics and adjectives KA condones in his question set looking at past MOTWs. All I can say is hypocrisy indeed rules. End of the day these are people's opinions, not everyone will like you, so not sure why a virtual fun thread can have such impact on people's lives that they keep on stretching the issue. Sucks to see same old folks on a repeat telecast. At least I am tired, not sure why they aren't πŸ€” Looks like they are hell bent on ruining your thread, I won't be expecting any maturity from them anyways, so hoping Mods will intervene and delete all the unnecessary posts.

Anyways Mona, it was lovely reading your answers. You gave your answers with sheer honesty and the replies reflect your clean heart. Initially you came across as a responsible mom struggling through life, then I saw there is also a naughty side to you when you narrated about sweet revenge and embarrassing your daughter πŸ˜† So keep the childlike attitude intact which always eases off any friction off of life. Good luck to you and your daughter to achieve greatness in life. You both deserve it. I have got an exam on Monday, so probably won't be able to come on the weekend, but will check out the answers later. So thank you for taking out your time for my question sets. Your MOTW was a pleasant surprise to read. I am sure you will wrap it up with a BANG, Rahmona style 😎

Disclaimer: Two people who can't seem to get enough of me, try not to gang up on me by quoting me. Also try to stay off my profile. Thanks

"Ek Silent member bhari pad gaya on few so called oldies" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Getting on someone's nerve wasn't even half as bad as the kinda pics and adjectives KA condones in his question set looking at past MOTWs

I dont know what pics are you talking about? I am okay with rahmona's view of LP. My point was side actors like you blowing it out of proportion and then going after me. How difficult is this to understand?

Disclaimer: Two people who can't seem to get enough of me, try not to gang up on me by quoting me. Also try to stay off my profile. Thanks

Lets not think too high of yourself. lol.  Me and your profile? lol. It has not happened and it aint going to happen, dont worry.

"Ek Silent member bhari pad gaya on few so called oldies" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am a proud old timer. lol.

Good luck with your exam.

edited as i misunderstood something.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

No I am not worried either 😊..
Fortunately side actor is acting alone now, lets see how long a mad dog will bark at wrong trees πŸ˜† without getting any response. My guess is either they have been fired from cleaner's job for bad behaviour and expelled from school for bad grades and now taking out their frustration in the virtual world πŸ˜†
Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Lets get on track folks. Nothing to see here. Keep Calm and Carry On. Move along now. Mind the Gap.

Mona, lets play the word association game. Whats the first word that comes in mind when you hear the word

1.       Daughter My Baby

2.       Laughter Happiness

3.       Silence Solitude

4.       Purity White

5.       Insanity The world

6.       Islam My life

7.       Reverence God

8.       Rage Terrorism

9.       Surgery Celebrity

10.   Uneducated Dumb

11.   India Taj Mahal

12.   Europe My home

13.   Ocean Blue Whales

14.   Moon Bamboo Princess (Japanese Folktale)

15.   Universe Endless

16.   God Submission

17.   Sandwich Swedish cheese!

18.   Sweet Chocolate

19.   India Forums Addiction

20.   Ekta Kapoor Nahi, nahi nahiii! (saying it drama style)

21.   Entertainment Movies

22.   Sex Bed

23.   Affair Bad

24.   Sports Football (Soccer)

25.   Gold Expensive

26.   Ugly Me

27.   River Flowy

28.   Waterfall Beauty

29.   Money Necessary Evil

30.   Holiday Summer

31.   Happiness My wish

32.   New Year New beginning

33.   Dalai Lama Wisdom

34.   Taj Mahal Shah Jahan

35.   Pizza Calories

36.   Venice Gondolas

37.   Sand Beach

38.   Volcano Iceland

39.   Tragedy My past

40.   Hope My future

41.   USA Burgers

42.   Dance Michael Jackson

43.   Simplicity My lifestyle

44.   Pardon Freedom

45.   Rape Castration

46.   Death Scary

47.   Inspiration My grandmother (maternal)

48.   Poetry Urdu

49.   Harry Potter Craze

50.   Jennifer Lawrence Who?!