Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hey Mona, congrats.

hope you are having as much fun with it as we are.😊
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramjaane

((It's weird not having a permanent home. Living in temporary accommodation like B&B is a very different experience I must say. A tiny room with no tv, and shared bathroom & kitchen. Ah well...another experience for me and my daughter as we had to leave our home because our landlord had decided to sell the flat/apartment. ))

Ah yes, I was trying to remember this post. 

Mona, this was the first post I had seen from you on IF and I have to say, it was one of those things that made me pause, and put things in perspective. A post that can leave an impact really, without even trying to do so. It's one of the main reasons I have been loving your replies and your open attitude. And it's really why when your past was being mocked, I guess something burst and where I usually ignore the usual suspects, it wasn't the case this time. So apologizes for my part in the steering of this ship. Let me think of some questions for some balance. But until I do, here are some simple ones:

Misha Collins or Jensen on Supernatural? 

Disney's Pocahontas soundtrack, any song you still listen to?

Did the talking tree in Pocahontas freak you out too or was I the only one?

Do you cry easily during movies? Do you cry easily in real life?

Do you get this chemistry Batman joke..."Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN"

If you're talking to someone and they start talking about the weather, are they slyly hinting at being bored of the conversation? 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: McNinja

Do you get this chemistry Batman joke..."Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN"

Sorry for butting in and ruining this.  The geek in me simply could not resist a classic cheesy bad geek joke. Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey lovely Mona,

lets work on your smile again, shall we!

Dang, you went for my supernatural boys and M.Collins no less, the whole goof gang of this trio is addictive , isn't it? So how about with the powers vested in me by the lords of Genie World, I grant you a day's play with your fav Supernatural man, now be a good girl and spill all things that you and the man will indulge in?

Share if it's not too personal, the cutest thing your lovely daughter did for you?

Name a wrong that you will love to right?

Name a rock band you would shamelessly head bang for?

Fav Ice cream flavour.

The last time you had that silly grin on.

Now, lovely you, thank you for being so forthcoming and true to us. It's been an honour and a joy ride sharing views with you. Nothing but respect and love.

P.S. Give a hug to your daughter from all of us, she has got one amazing rockstar mom.

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN"

@Ninja  ..Now finally May be through this MOTW or mona's reply i'll get to know about this joke of your's nd its hidden meaningzzz nd what it has to do with chemistry while i am a chemistry student :/ ..once you threw it at me nd i didn't get it at all ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sorry for butting in and ruining this.  The geek in me simply could not resist a classic cheesy bad geek joke. Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!

😆 Way to ruin the joke, man! But I understand...this joke cracks me up no matter how corny it is. There is nothing like a bad nerd joke. 

McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

"Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN"

@Ninja  ..Now finally May be through this MOTW or mona's reply i'll get to know about this joke of your's nd its hidden meaningzzz nd what it has to do with chemistry while i am a chemistry student :/ ..once you threw it at me nd i didn't get it at all ðŸ˜ƒ

You still haven't gotten the joke, after all these weeks? LOL, ok all the clues are in this MOTW. So dig around a little. ðŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail
LP, KA., Cest Moi,McNinja,slumgod, Nishu and anyone else I might have missed, please read the rules on the opening post and the rules, specially the part about fun and comments.

if you guys break the rules once again, I have to ban all of you from participating on this MOTWs and the next two MOTWs.

I am currently holidaying, please do not take this opportunity to keep on fighting.
congrats Mona. I am loving your answers to the core.
you are the first one I have seen here too much transperant since I am reading few motws. add me to poor at reading between the lines . lol.

Imma not ask you as much but would like to know about decision that you feel like you have taken correct decision and that to be the most important and you feel it as turning hpoint of your life.
some good memories spent with you mother
you are trying your level best to be friend of your daughter, but what if your daughter ? I know it is not happening in your case but asking, if you have something to say about it. :)
Has it been happened ever that your daughter had to live without you for at least one day I mean 24 hours?
What was her reaction after you met her again? How did you handle her?
Have fun :-D
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

LP, KA., Cest Moi,McNinja,slumgod, Nishu and anyone else I might have missed, please read the rules on the opening post and the rules, specially the part about fun and comments.

if you guys break the rules once again, I have to ban all of you from participating on this MOTWs and the next two MOTWs.

I am currently holidaying, please do not take this opportunity to keep on fighting.

From now on, i am not going to tolerate any bad comment passed about me, please ensure that MOTWs are not used to abuse people since i am not abusing anyone otherwise. please take off the comment she wrote about me soonest possible.. i am writing to Aahaana as well.
I don't see why i should put up with any nonsense here.
Edit: not sure what happened here while I was out and why KA was mentioned. Regarding my rude comment that was to ask(half jokingly and half sarcastically) MOTW what made me get on her nerves, .. apparently my sense of humour is daft and school going kids aint expected to get that 😊..then Rahmona did mention new thread I have opened calling MOTW pointless.. hope that clarifies. Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago