Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
asya consummation is a doubt ...but billo consummation is already happened before marriage...yah u r right 4 lions continue the trend consummation before marriage but here billo consummate with unknown person in factory...🤣 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whirl

[B]asya consummation is a doubt ...but billo consummation is already happened before marriage...yah u r right 4 lions continue the trend consummation before marriage but here billoconsummate with unknown person in factory...[=))][/B]

Rofl true
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
asya consummation before marriage never plz
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if it will suit the way that Asad has been portrayed to consummate before marriage. He is a very strict disciplinarian. But so is Gaffur and he even had a CHILD before marriage with Zoya's mum. He then married Razia under the pressure of family.

When it comes to love, anyone can fall prey to their emotions and Asad is no exception. However, I find their cute romance very captivating and hope they consummate after their Nikaah.

As for the previous 4 Lions shows... I have not seen Geet, but in IPKKND, Arshi did consummate before their second wedding. (First wedding was a quickie affair in a temple with no witnesses, so it was bought to question by Arnav's Dad's Mother). I think Arshi may have had a signed marriage certificate though. But they did consummate before the 2nd wedding with all rituals took place. This was consistent with Arnav's character who was not traditional. But Khushi was conservative. In the end, it was Khushi who told him that she "trusts him and his love for her" and went ahead with the consummation, after Arnav apologises to her for trying to make love to her before the wedding. For them it totally WORKED!

But for ASYA I hope for a consummation on "Nikaah night"! But if they do anything else, it will still be done very nicely and in an acceptable way to the audience. 4 Lions are very good at romance. It is their forte!