Stop spreading rumors - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by priyachand

i agree the present track is really testing every one's patience. but to add to this misery why are we having posts spreading rumors like madhu marrying sultan and stuff!!!!

d show became popular becos of rishbala n this news everyone - EVERY ONE - including d channel, PH, actors know this. so i dont think they'll dare to evn think in that angel. it will be a defintie closure for d show if anything like that happens. ppl can't evn tolerate madhu mouthing love sultan dialogues for RK's sake.

yesterday's episode has made everyone very upset becos of these dialogues.

so why ppl spread such rumors n negativity in d forum. already we all are upset wit the track n waiting impatiently for sultan's exit.

without any concrete proof, why add salt to the wound n hurt sentiments of all fans.

such negative posts is really causing negativity in d forum. it is not good for d show. already trps are down. our actors are working hard n they dont deserve such low trps. let's hope d track changes n trps improve. if we cant say anything good let's not say anything bad just for d sake of saying something.

this is my POV not to hurt anyone's sentiments. felt bad to see such negative posts.

Stop spreading rumors

Very good post, Priya.πŸ‘
Agree. I guess some people dont have any other work than spreading rumors. And that rumor becomes a big issue due to many of us' attention. Pls stop it guys.
Originally posted by priyachand

i agree the present track is really testing every one's patience. but to add to this misery why are we having posts spreading rumors like madhu marrying sultan and stuff!!!!

d show became popular becos of rishbala n this news everyone - EVERY ONE - including d channel, PH, actors know this. so i dont think they'll dare to evn think in that angel. it will be a defintie closure for d show if anything like that happens. ppl can't evn tolerate madhu mouthing love sultan dialogues for RK's sake.

yesterday's episode has made everyone very upset becos of these dialogues.

so why ppl spread such rumors n negativity in d forum. already we all are upset wit the track n waiting impatiently for sultan's exit.

without any concrete proof, why add salt to the wound n hurt sentiments of all fans.

such negative posts is really causing negativity in d forum. it is not good for d show. already trps are down. our actors are working hard n they dont deserve such low trps. let's hope d track changes n trps improve. if we cant say anything good let's not say anything bad just for d sake of saying something.

this is my POV not to hurt anyone's sentiments. felt bad to see such negative posts.

dont worry dear jinhe news spread karni hai karne do becz sach to hame pata hai ki rishbala kabhi alag nahi honge. aur ab to wo gutter sultan ki exit hone wali hai becz use naya show mila hai so dont worry watch the show 4 rishbala & trp increase karo😊
If dis happens den dis wud b d last straw 2 make all d audience run away (----) n d channel , ph cud make it 4 demselves n see ... if it is abt forcng n doing thngs n makng d lead b like a bechari n nt use her brains ... then again RK shd force her instead of Ullu n again his drama of slittng his wrist if she goes ... wher is d old MB ... n wher is d spirit of her 2 get -- caught ... isnt she jst being plain DUMB

N nw dont say dat she has no CHOICE n tryng 2 Save RK ... she can make ways bt is choosng nt 2 coz d Dumb CV's r makng dem do dis

Refrain from name-calling and taking digs at others.

-MB DT

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Agree with you Chand..πŸ‘πŸΌ .and it really like adding salt on wound...