Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49 - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by GredandForge

Rehne do. What can we do about it? This was gonna happen anyways. 

Yo reporters! Get this. We are not vindictive. We are not malicious. All was done in good humor. The actors themselves wouldn't be minding it so much as you do. We don't come here in order to bad mouth them. If you think that is what we do then get your thinking straight.
Peace!
Its been ages since this entity called sense of humor expired and has been replaced by drooling and more drooling😳
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

I'm so effing pissed off. I'm making a post dedicated to those fangirls now. Ban me for all I care. I'd be happy to leave this hitlerforums.com.

Pls don't maddy. We love u on our threads. Let it be.
I am pissed..and if Maddy gets banned...I am really done with this forum😡..then i will go around reporting the followers of other lords..they need to know what sense of humour is...🥱
Originally posted by .MadHatter.

This sucks like anything. The IPK Forum was SO much better. Can't you have fun here at all?

Anywho, get ready for another post.

NAHI!!!!!!! MADDY DONT GET BANNED😡
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Its been ages since this entity called sense of humor expired and has been replaced by drooling and more drooling😳

Where is freedom of speech?

KSG doesn't give a rat's fart to what we are thinking about him. He's successful. Why are these people hurt?

Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

one of the mods said fans are very "sensitive"😆

A MOD note was given?

Where is freedom of speech?

KSG doesn't give a rat's fart to what we are thinking about him. He's successful. Why are these people hurt?

Because they vicariously live through him😆 Unconditional love you see😳

A MOD note was given?

No I pmed one of the mods when we got a mod note for the tkf and she said fans are sensitive 😆😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Because they vicariously live through him😆 Unconditional love you see😳

And what does that say about them?

Thats right. No life.
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

No I pmed one of the mods when we got a mod note for the tkf and she said fans are sensitive 😆😆

So cater to the fans? Hum logon ka koi representation nahin? Indian Politics is much better man.