Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: FastFuriousgirl

So many laughs over the years.
A couple of stories I hope no one hears.
Without you girls, I don't know what I would do.
I'm so lucky to have best friends like you.

Lucky 
love_karanabha thumbnail

If you are to sad to look back
To scared to look ahead.
Just look to your side...

And I'll be there.

😲
love_karanabha thumbnail

We've been best friends for a little over a year now and this has been such an experience with you. You have opened my eyes to bigger and brighter things! You have always been there to tell me everything's gonna be okay and to keep my head high. You helped me through some things that I never thought I would have to deal with. You're not one to tell what our friendship really means to you, but my friend I am and I cherish our friendship dearly! Just the little things we do together and our little inside jokes make things so worth while. The times when we are together and we say nothing at all are the times I think to myself I am so lucky to have someone like you! You're my favorite person to be around. I love how we think alike and can finish each other's sentences. Or just sitting on the computer sending each other song lyrics, those are the songs I will remember for a life time. I don't know where I would be without you and I don't even want to think about it. You hold a very special place in my heart and always will. There is no one out there that could ever be as good as you. I just wanted to take the time to be perfectly honest with you. I love you sweetheart and you will ALWAYS be my BEST FRIEND!!

Touching words
love_karanabha thumbnail

She's my other half;
my sidekick on the side.
we're just like sisters;
partners in crime.
Where she is,
I'm not far behind.
if she's in danger,
then my life too is on the line.

πŸ˜›
love_karanabha thumbnail

Wow. She's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. Something has taken its toll on her, or maybe someone. It has made her believe she is not worthy. She can have what everyone else's has but instead she watches on the sidelines because she's too scared. She is unsure of herself, very self-conscious. She thinks she's too skinny, or sometimes too fat. She hates her hair, the color, and style. There's always a problem with how she looks. But that not what everyone else sees. She is gorgeous. Her hair is so long and beautiful. She is different. And when she feels comfortable enough to be herself, I can tell her personality is great. But because of what others thought of her, she tries to hid those beautiful differences to fit in. so another person is lost, conformed to the world.

😊
love_karanabha thumbnail

Hello josh πŸ˜Š

How have u been ?
love_karanabha thumbnail

IMAGINE :

We meet after a long time and we are talking at 12am in your room with lights off and no one at home.Then, your home phone rings downstairs. I ask u to come back after the call and u have promise me. Then, person on the phone tells u that I died last night. Would u come back to your room as you promised me??

What the
love_karanabha thumbnail

SHE'S BEEN THERE:
when I cry, when I get heart broken, when I laugh, whenever there's been rough times, when I'm mad, when I'm happy, when I'm jealous, when I'm crazy, when I'm down, when I'm sad, when I'm pretty, when I'm ugly...basically she's been through everything with me and that's the girl I call my
BEST FRIEND

She's been there
love_karanabha thumbnail

"It doesn't hurt sometimes to break down and let everything out through tears. It just hurts your friends to watch you and see you in that kind of condition."

Hurts anyone close 
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Hello josh πŸ˜Š

How have u been ?

im fine jesh. Hows u? how was ur vacation?😊