Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: FastFuriousgirl

Our friendship was like the titanic
said to be unsinkable..

Not anymore
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh ok I see. I can understand her problem. I can sympathise as I'm encountering a similar issue.
However, all can say is you stand your own ground. Decide what you want from him before you talk to him. Then when he gets his arse in gear. If he is showing that much attitude then it's easy for me to say but it may be time. He changed his number without saying anything. He's probably planning something. If you take the step he might see what he is doing.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

when you are sad- I will jump on the person that made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.

when you are blue- I will paint you pink

when you smile- I know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

when you are scared- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

when you are worried- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

when you are confused- I will make fun of you and tell you how stupid you sound. and then if you are still confused I will break it down into little words just for you.

when you are sick- you better stay away from me cause I don't want whatever you have!

when you fall- I will help you half way up and then let go of your hand so you fall on your clumsy butt.

Always being there !
love_karanabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pj-

Oh ok I see. I can understand her problem. I can sympathise as I'm encountering a similar issue.
However, all can say is you stand your own ground. Decide what you want from him before you talk to him. Then when he gets his arse in gear. If he is showing that much attitude then it's easy for me to say but it may be time. He changed his number without saying anything. He's probably planning something. If you take the step he might see what he is doing.

Well said ! Now she has decided not to talk to him for the rest of the week he should have gave his number it seems like he doesn't care about her anymore and she keeps waiting so sad
love_karanabha thumbnail

A shoulder to cry on,
an ear to bend,
money to borrow,
clothes to lend,
Friday night hangouts,
afternoon walks,
2am phone calls,
private talks,
memories together will never end,
always and forever my best friend!

I can't wait for friday 
love_karanabha thumbnail

I see the sadness in her eyes
She tells me everything
I feel her pain
I underrstand
I've been through it too
But what she doesn't know
Is that life moves on
And not everything revolves around guys
And that's why Im here
To dry her tears
and tell her it will be alright
Because in the end
It's not what you reached for and lost
It's what you gained in the process
And I hope she understands...
I will always be there for her

Nice
love_karanabha thumbnail

I have the type of friends who make random noises over the phone and can't explain what they are doing.

I have the type of friends that purposely sing like guys

I have the type of friends that sit next to me and text me at the same time.

I have the type of friends who fall down and then laugh at themselves

I have the type of friends that hate snow but play in it anyways

I have the type of friends who dress in wacky clothing and don't care what others say.

I have the type of friends that don't know how to draw flowers but can draw roses.

Haha
love_karanabha thumbnail

A true friend isn't someone who says they will always be there; it's that person that you go to for every single problem, and no matter what, they always find a way to fix it.

Exactly !!!
love_karanabha thumbnail

Timeline of Friendship...
1.In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person who let you have the red crayon when all that was left was the ugly black one.

2.In first grade your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the
bathroom with you and held your hand as you walked through the scary halls.

3.In second grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you
stand up to the class bully.

4.In third grade your idea of a good friend was the person who shared their
lunch with you when you forgot yours in the car.

5.In fourth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who was willing to sit and wait with you when you got punished for pushing Nasty Nick or Smelly Susan.

6.In fifth grade your idea of a friend was the person who saved a seat in the
cafeteria for you.

7.In sixth grade your idea of a friend was the person who went up to Nick or
Susan, your new crush, and asked them to dance with you, so that if they said no you wouldn't have to be embarrassed.

8.In seventh grade your idea of a friend was the person who let you copy the social studies homework from the night before that you had.

9.In eighth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped deal
with puberty and graduating from not only your middle school but your childhood.

10.In ninth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who went with you
to that alcoholic party thrown by a senior so you wouldn't wind up being the only freshman there.

11.In tenth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who fussed out that other guy/girl who tried to get up with Nick/Susan over the summer!

12.In eleventh grade your idea of a good friend was the person who gave you
rides in their new car, convinced your parents that you shouldn't be grounded,
consoled you when you broke up with Nick or Susan, and found you a date to
the prom.

13.In twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pick out a college, assured you that you would get into that college, helped you deal with your parents who were having a hard time adjusting to the idea of letting you go.

14.At graduation your idea of a good friend was the person who was crying on
the inside but managed the biggest smile one could give as they congratulated you.

15. The summer after twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you clean up the bottles from that party, helped you sneak out of the house when you just couldn't deal with your parents, assured you that now that you and Nick or you and Susan were back together, you could make it through anything, helped you pack up for college and just silently hugged you as you
looked through blurry eyes at 18 years of memories you were leaving behind,
and finally on those last days of childhood, went out of their way to come over an send you off with a hug, a lot of memories, reassurance that you would make it in college as well as you had these past 18 years, and most importantly sent you off to college knowing you were loved.

16.Now, your idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, holds your hand when you are scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you,thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you
so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up ...

True story
love_karanabha thumbnail

your more than best friends
you're sisters too,
and there will never be a time
I'm not there for you.

Sweet😊