Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Oh yes still sunday night for u 😆

yes 😆
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail

"You can't force people to stay in your life. Staying is a choice, so be thankful for people who choose you."

A friend is one to whom you may pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FastFuriousgirl

Why do you tell me that you are okay? I am the one who looks behind that fake smile and digs down deep to find out whats wrong. To make you feel the pain so you can get over it and move on. I am the one whose shoulder you use to cry on. You use me as your strong standing place when you need one. So why do you make me work so hard to get to the problem when you know I am the one who is always going to be there standing by you?

Indeed

True friends are like stars, sometimes you can't see them, but they're always there.

Smiles and tears, giggles and laughs, late night calls and cute pictures, I'll be there for you until the day of my death. Best girlies forever until my very last breath. ..100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 times, 400 secrets, 1 REASON. ''**BEST FRIENDS**''

love_karanabha thumbnail

No matter how many times you think you're alone, turn around.
Someone's always got your back, even if you can't see it very well.

👏
love_karanabha thumbnail

If you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh but I promise I can cry with you. If one day you run away, don't be afraid to call me. I can't promise to ask you to stop, but I promise to run with you. If one day, you don't want to listen to anyone.Call me. I promise to be there. I promise to keep very quiet. but, If one day you call me & there is no answer, come fast to see me, perhaps I need you.

Awww
love_karanabha thumbnail

Some friends are subjective, some others are objective. But my favorites are the supportive ones.

😛
love_karanabha thumbnail

This is a toast to us ladies, for the man who have us , and the loser who had us , and the lucky bas***d who are going to meet us !

👏