Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for coming Iswar.. But I dont want Shalu with Iswar..i just want Adni ,,jo bhi hai I wish prithvi ka yaad wapas aa jaye , And dhamakedar fight of Iswar and Prithvi,, want Long time not want it air off soon ,,  want Shalu's Death Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you Bristy .

We had alot of IP-Shalu scenes..and those ones were aweful.

Shalu is shameless. When Meera brought Prithvi to her house. Shalu was looking at him like she is going to eat him. Now that IP is back ,She wilk show us that she really loves her husband.. Very useless. 👎🏼
lovmona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Shalu is shameless. When Meera brought Prithvi to her house. Shalu was looking at him like she is going to eat him. Now that IP is back ,She wilk show us that she really loves her husband.. Very useless. 👎🏼

You might forget, she still doubt Its IP and not prithvi...dat is the reason she is doubting..

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

I guess Shalu and Iswar k jodi kabhi nahi jamega
shalu is so sameless lady ,She dont deserves for Iswar's love ,and Iswar also know that what did shalu with Arjuni ji .. yack so I guess IP will never forgive him.. and IP loves Miu So crazyliy I guess Shalu will do suicide soon ..