TanHa/SwaRon AT#102 - When I Am In Love With You - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lassipriya

in dis scene were rey tells swayam abt sexy charmer.. rey tells style se karenge yaar.
karenge matlab.. karunga.. meien akela karunga..
yes... That was sweetlt jelous swayam😳
Dats y jelous swayam is precious badi mushkil se milta hai 😆 bt in dis scene he got jelous n hold rey's collar. 😛 despite of his size n figure 😆
Originally posted by arch2012

Dats y jelous swayam is precious badi mushkil se milta hai 😆 bt in dis scene he got jelous n hold rey's collar. 😛 despite of his size n figure 😆
Yes yes...
Tu kyun patYega..mein pataunga..mein pataungana. Sharon ko...
Rey is like..sharon ko...
there is also another scene were he gets jealous of rey  during the clg trip in bus once wen girls meet boys after talkg to rdx sir for chang rooms.. simmi says rey n u think a like but swayam says it was his idea..
Me don't get dis 😕 swayam da one n only one who knows in n out of sharon very well seek rey's help to impress sharon n dat to sexy charm n all. 🤢
Originally posted by arch2012

Me don't get dis 😕 swayam da one n only one who knows in n out of sharon very well seek rey's help to impress sharon n dat to sexy charm n all. 🤢
Arey Rey ko hero jo banana hai...
And i didnt like sexy charmer part much...i wanted to sharon to accept swayam as he is not some sexy charmer..glad they dropped it
Going to sleep re baba ..kal office bhi jaana hai..
Why does monday comes so fast..mummy
palki always tried to show rey as hero... even i didnt like d idea of sexy charmer...
but dat scene was cute n funny wen swayam calls her babe... sneha's expressions were like..
Edited by lassipriya - 10 years ago
Swayam ke sexy charm se kayi ladkiyan panky ban gayi 😆 😆