OS Amarprem Chapter 48 Part 2 page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi,

here's the link to Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Krishna n Pratigya climbed up the elaborately n luxuriously decorated mandap , the pandit indicating them to sit. They sat down , feeling a mixture of thoughts.. Krishna stared at the flames , thinking how he allowed himself to be landed in such a pathetic position .. Marriage? . He glanced sideways at her , a crooked smirk on his lips as he thought of the night ahead .. just mere hours .. n she will be his in the most primal way! He realized as his eyes roved over her form that what he really looked forward to was taking her as his .n not to take care of his needs .. No! he should be careful.! Nobody.especially hermust know what he actually wanted . ! why though? I Don't know.! Damn it !!!... he turned his face away n resumed his staring session with the flames .. Pratigya could feel her heart beating in her mouth . The feeling of his scorching gaze over her was making her struggle for breath . Omg , he is impatient ! dread filled her as she thought of the night ahead not bec she was ruing her everything in a matter of hours but bec she knew that she won't be able to stop it . ! for all the wrong reasons ! bec she could feel that treacherous part of her going almost giddy in excitement n coyness n to her horror,..willingness! No! she won't let him touch her ! .she drew herself closer , her palms turning pale over her knees..

'As soon as the marriage is over , I want u to go n kill that pandit .. !' hissed gayatri in angad's ear.. Angad stopped ogling at Pratigya n turned to face his mother . 'why don't u tell me what's going on?' he asked , irritated .. 'I will tell usoon.' Hissed gayatri again , checking if someone was eavesdropping. Before angad could answer back, some old women came near them n gayatri nudged him to go away. Fine! Don't tell me .I will find out !... fumed angad in anger

It felt like ages .for both of them..as finally the pandit asked him to put the mangal sutra , Krishna took it from the thaali n leaned towards her ..if earlier his mind conjured up sensual images of what will happen later during the night , now his mind strangely felt blank.. he didn't even glance at the mangal sutra once . He could feel her shiver when his fingers brushed over her neck he sat straighter , confusedhis mind was drawing blank!...he was ecpecting himself to feel reveling in his feeling of staking his claim on her .but no! he felt nothing.. just an eerie calmness.. he tried to think but felt frustrated as his mind seemed blacked out as he pinched a generous pinch of sindoor out of the box offered n put it over her maang , his eyes only seeing her closed eyes n slightly trembling lips .. he cleaned his hands in a fluffy kerchief offered , feeling agitated.

Pratigya could feel her heart thundering as she felt herself lean forward , n bow her head in front of him while he put the mangal sutra around her neck . Her mind felt strangely blank.. she felt the familiar shiver pass down her body when his fingers brushed lightly over the back of her neck . She tried with all her might to hate him n the moment but to her frustration , her mind stubbornly remain blank on the contrary , when he put the sindoor , she could feel herself relaxing . Relaxing? She closed her eyes even more tightly n turned her face away , sitting straighter..she heard some woman sigh behind her 'poor girl..she is missing her mother' Pratigya gritted her teeth as manjula nudged her to stand up for pheras after gayatri hastily tied her pallu with his shawl they walked around the fire , not exactly sure what they were doing or thinking.. their minds were blank ..

Sakthi n his brothers looked sour n angry. They eyed gayatri , shailendra n their father in resentment . 'I am not believing it bauji is believing that old hag ! whatever old buffoonery she is planning, she is going to end up dead !from what bauji told us about the last time when that bas***d sajjan killed our grandfather , she escaped with sheer luck!' said sakthi, his eyes following Krishna in anger .'hmmyes! .. she had better have a solid plan up her sleeve or else she is gone. If they won't finish her off.we will' chuckled manu , looking smug

Gayatri nodded at Angad who grimaced at her but nodded his head n went out of the hall n out of the house he is going to find out what's happening. Meanwhile Krishna n Pratigya struggled to remain composed as the photo session started . Their shoulders kept brushing against each other as the guests pressed them from both sides n they found themselves trying not to make contact with each other durjjan n his sons climbed the dais with Sakthi smirking at pratigya . She turned her face away in disgust as krishna's face showed amused anger. He stopped sakthi by hand as he made to go n stand beside Pratigya ,with a smile 'tut..tut.. manners , sakthi .. this is the happiest moment in my life.. I want u by my right side.u see, that's where I would keep my dog all the time , if I have one' said Krishna mockingly .sakthi suppressed a shudder n a bolt of anger but was forced to suffer the humiliation as many curious guests were looking at his now red face.one woman said , sighing 'ofcourse , there were rumors that the minister wanted to fix his daughter's marriage with him but the girl is a wise oneshe chose mr . KST.''yeah. he is ought to feel disgruntled ' 'serves him right !... has heard that he is a rotten egg!!' 'yes, look at the bride n groom.. they look made for each other . As they say couples r made in heaven.' Sakthi fought to keep his face straight although he blanched .. durjjan who stood next to pratigya shot him a reprimanding look , leering at few husbands of the women who were going on about sakthi. The men nudged their wives to shut up , fearfully glancing at Durjjan..

Pratigya could literally feel evil emanating from Durjjan as she visibly moved away as far as she could towards Krishna , feeling protected instinctively .. she resisted the urge to look up at him Krishna felt her moving closer to him n before he even knew it his left hand had come around her waist to hold her closer to him as he whispered to sakthi, while smiling at the flashes 'she is mine.. n u know better what happens if anybody even looks at what's mine! last time u had to dig up a dead body u urself got buried ! .. this time I won't settle for such petty humiliations .But then, I don't want to waste my precious bullet on a rat like u.I will let u decide how u want to die.' Sakthi kept his eyes to the front, boiling in anger n humiliation Pratigya had let out an inaudible gasp as Krishna pulled her closer by waist she heard what krishna said to sakthi n so did durjjandurjjan leaned in towards Pratigya n muttered 'the files ..girl! I want to see his n his father's faces when the files reach us. Enjoy ur life.' He boomed the last words , laughing hastily as he saw Krishna turning his attention from sakthi Krishna felt Pratigya getting tensed in his arms n he felt like telling her 'don't worry ..I am here. ' he stopped himself from actually saying the words feeling frustrated n confused why is he feeling like that ? . Like protecting her? .when all he wanted to do was humiliate her n use her? ..Pratigya , who had felt the initial tinge of fear , felt herself relax as krishna's grip around her tightened , his fingers conveying a sense of protection to hern she felt protected , from everything around her..she looked up at his face, confused krishna let go of her as durjjan smiled at him n said 'best wishes .lets hope u live long ' ..'advise ur sons to behave if u don't want to perform the last rites for them..' krishna said , smiling back.. .durjjan glared at Krishna in anger but could not say anything as other guests climbed up the dais .. he n his son's climbed down the dais looking sour..

Once the photo session was over arrangements were being made for the send off of the bride .. pratigya remained with Krishna , tethered together , each aware of the other's proximity but trying hard to ignore the other. Many photographers tried to get them ready for a couple only shoot but Krishna refused point blank 'pls sir.its the trendn u will get to cherish good , happy momentspls sir' pleaded many , but Chandu interrupted sending them away.. manjula came forward 'so let's begin the bidaayi ' pratigya looked up, her heart wrenching .'No.! I meanI want to see my mother' she chocked out Krishna stiffened beside her as many women around them expressed their sadness at her mother's misfortune Chandu looked shocked as he heard about the terminally ill renuka.. inspite of himself he looked at pratigya , concern spreading across his heart .. 'oh yesshe should' began manjula but stopped when Krishna started untying the knot , his face inscrutable 'oh no damaadji . U haven't taken blessings from her either ... its true that she is ill, but u should do ur duty .comen also beta, don't untie it nowits upshagun' one elderly woman told , placing her hand over krishna's to prevent him untying the knot, confused at krishna's behavior . Krishna almost swore , getting angry n frustrated , but chandu squeezed his shoulder , indicating him to walk

pratigya wasn't noticing anything as fear n concern n pain clawed at her heart , climbing up the stairs ..krishna followed , gritting his teeth , his face screwed up .. he didn't know why, he just didn't like the idea of seeing that woman.. n he had a suspicion that it was bec she was her mother ! mother .!..stop thinking about it ! he had been seeing many woman off late around him due to this stupid marriage but he didn't know why he felt a curious frustrating unease as he reached the room . He kept his eyes on Pratigya , so that he didn't have to look at the woman he felt a bit startled as he saw sheer pain in her face he grimaced as he saw Pratigya rushing to the bed , leaning over n hugging the woman .. he looked away , suddenly feeling lonely.Praigya was feeling literally choking ..she wanted to cry her heart out , but couldn't her ma will panicrenuka patted pratigya , smiling through her tears 'go n live ur life, beti..I will be fine.' She said , kissing pratigya on forehead, her hands framing her face.. pratigya nodded ,clutching at her hands, trying to smile.'beta' renuka called , a mixture of happy n sad smile on her lips n hope in her eyes Krishna found himself looking at her, feeling eerie 'oh, u r so handsome.' Renuka smiled at him.. Krishna found that he didn't mind the comment.. 'come near me.' She said, calling him by waving her palm Krishna looked at her closely she looked weak, sunken but her eyes were alivePratigya tensed .no ! that devil is not getting anywhere near her ma.. no! she won't let that killer touch her ma.! She looked at Krishna n was startled to find his face , painful then suddenly she remembered what the elderly woman she saw at his house told her about his mother his mother was a bad woman n probably he was reminded of her..inspite of herself, she felt bad.for him! no! stop!...praigya closed her eyes, feeling insane.

Krishna hesitated , not wanting to go near the woman..renuka looked at him expectantly , her smile wavering a bit as her eyes took in the cold stare of Krishna Pratigya looked at Krishna , horror gripping her at the sight of his cold , indifferent stare .. her ma will be panicking krishna saw fear n confusion creeping in the eyes of the old woman n his gaze relaxed , feeling bad for the first time, why he didn't knowrenuka looked confusedly at krishna as pratigya tried to distract her , by running her fingers through her hair n smiling enthusiastically at her..'u take rest ma. The doc said not to stress too much'trying to keep her voice calm. Krishna's eyes softened as he continued to gaze at renuka ..unconsciously , he stepped forward , a bit.n smiled at renuka..he felt himself relaxing as he watched the old woman relaxing smiling in relief n happiness...'pls take care of my daughter she will be a good wife.she will bring joy in ur life.pls don't ever let her, make her, cry..pls, that's all I want to request u, beta..' renuka said , caressing pratigya's hands Krishna smirked..u wish ..old woman!. She is going to bleed tears ..! he thought anger returning in full force . Wife?! Never! She will be my mistress always .even in the sick bed these women r playing tricks ..! pratigya could feel her head spinning at the sheer cruelty of the reality n pain at the hope in renuka's voice n eyes n she tried not to fall down n in the process sagged against him, unable to stand. Krishna was shocked , suddenly every thought vanishing from his mind as his hands framed her body, supporting her against his chest . Renuka smiled in gratitude at him, folding her frail hands ..pratigya clutched at his arms , rather painfully as she struggled to stand , making every effort to be away from him.

Krishna was finding that he was feeling tensed n angry at the sudden contrasting movements of her .. one moment she was leaning on him for support n the next moment , she was pushing off himshe had been doing it from the start!... all nautankis.. he straightened her roughly , almost bruising her upper arms in his iron grip 'it's time for the bidaai' gushed manjula from the door way. Krishna turned towards the door with a last look at renuka n walked briskly out, pulling Pratigya with him by the knot pratigya staggered forward, looking back at renuka, her eyes brimming. He hastily climbed down the stairs, practically dragging pratigya with him n it was all pratigya could do to keep up with him. Even though her mind was in a haze , at that moment she had a fleeting feeling, although faintly, that she felt real hatred towards him

hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago
once again well written update Dhanya...👏

super like it.👍🏼.they way pratigya move towards krishna😊    on stage for protection & krishna too hold her closely to assure her that she is safe with him.😳..no body dare to touch her..  😊.Really thinking what happen to those Durjjan,shailender,manjula when he come to know the truth that how they all tortured her a lot...waiting for that day to come..      when he show the real place to them for torturing pratgiya & save her mother from their clutches...& show  them what real KST  ⭐️will do 👍🏼to those who ever think bad abt his love Pratigya...🥳   👍🏼action speak louder than words...

update soon...
Edited by simmi.friends03 - 10 years ago
Another fantastic update Dhanya,👏

Loved how you showed that Kriya's actions show the love they are feeling for each other even though they don't realize it.  How P moved closer to K to seek safe haven and he held her tight to protect her.  I think P will also be protective of K when they get to his house whether she realizes it or not.
Another fabulous  engross update 
Update soon

Awausm di... one word update soon...👏👏
truly amazing looking at their connection
just superb update dhanya read all the previous parts now story getting very interesting pls update can't wait now 😛
Thanks all 😃  

coming soonn...😃
Another Wounderful update 👏 Lub it ❤️
Love how pratigya move to Krishna and he also put his hand to protect her the way he support her when she was going to fall Lub all the feelings
Waiting for next Dii update soon 🤗

Hi...

part 2

Bile rose up in her throat as Shailendra hugged Pratigya , sniffing loudly €˜oh€I am going to miss my precious daughter€.. but she is going as the bride of the Thakur Family€..what else would a father want?€™ €€€€€€. She stood like a statue, wishing to die €€€€. Women around them sighed , one gushing €˜not to worry minister €€€. Ur damaadji will be treating her like a queen€€€.€™ A muscle pulsed in his jaw as krishna walked quickly to the black audi RS 5 waiting , all decorated , dragging pratigya out of the false grip of her father, by their knot €€she felt relief spread over her the moment she was out of the grip of shailendra€.€€  sajjan put a calming hand over krishna€™s right shoulder as chandu held open the door€€€€€Krishna smiled at sajjan n climbed in €€€€her tear strained eyes met the cold stare of sajjan n she suppressed a shudder as she climbed in , turning her eyes to look at the general direction of the window of her mother€™s room€€€€€.

Krishna n Pratigya were looking out of their respective windows , each slowly becoming increasingly aware of the other€™s proximity €€€€ Chandu was driving n he kept his eyes to the front €€..  Pratigya just wanted to cry , let out all the pain n sadness n fear inside her €€€€.. Krishna could increasingly feel the urge to turn n just look at her , anywhere over her, but he gritted his teeth n glared outside €€€.. they drove in dead silence n chandu was reminded of their journey home after the attack during night€€€€. Krishna felt the despair n fear in her as slowly his mixed feelings of anger n desire mellowed down€€€€.he looked around at her , confused €€€€€. Her face was turned in the opposite direction n his eyes trailed down her ridiculously covered  n decorated body n down to her mehandi covered hands , wondering why was she feeling so desp€€€€.  His thought jumped back to his dream when he had practically searched for his name in her hands €€€€ he closed his eyes in frustration n opened them, his eyes falling on the knot which tethered them to each other€€€€€. He stared at it long , feeling strange as he couldn€™t feel any aversion to the way he had been tied to something , her!, all this time€€€€€.. he found that he wasn€™t looking forward to untie it soon , when some minutes ago he all but wanted to untie it €€€€ he clicked his tongue in frustration n turned towards the window again€€€€€€€.

Pratigya could feel his eyes on her n she moved closer towards the window , her hands mashing her skirt over her knees€€€ she felt both relieved n a sense of loss when his eyes finally moved away €. She let out an inaudible gasp as she saw his face reflected in her window€€€.. her eyes followed his gaze n guessed that now he was looking at the knot €€€he looked so handsome€..no! stop!€€she averted her eyes , cursing herself , but found herself glancing at his reflection from under her wet lashes €. She continued to gaze at his reflection n felt herself calm down, the knot in her chest loosening a bit€€€. She felt relaxed,  till he turned his face away , a flash of anger n frustration across his features, startling her€€€€.  He is really mercurial! €€ n his mood changes just like that€.!  she thought , a faint smile breaking her lips, slightly annoyed€€€€ she stared ahead in shock, blinking as she realized what was she doing €€€ she was thinking about him again !!!! €.. n smiling !!!! when all her world was hurling towards destruction, she was smiling €. N that too thinking about the various silly mood swings of that devil!!!... she closed her eyes in pain, praying for the nightmare to end€€.

*************************************

The pandit opened the door to find angad standing in front of him€€€ he squinted at him , trying to place him€€€..angad smiled , stepping in , as he said €˜I am angad€.Ma Sahib€™s son €she send me to€€™ €˜oh €. Come inside malik€..€™ said the pandit, bowing n allowing him to pass€ angad felt smug €.malik ! €that sounded n felt good€€€ very soon , he will be the real malik€he mused €€™pls sit , malik€.its too late, but then again would u like to have tea or coffee or anything?€™€inquired the pandit politely €.€™no nothing €€™ declined angad , getting impatient €..€€™I have been looking up preventive solutions malik, n I think if a proper shiva puja is conducted we could minimize the effect €€.but it will come to pass , nevertheless€.€™ Sighed the pandit  sitting down on a chair opposite angad€€€€ angad eyed pandit in dislike€one one hand he has called him malik n he has the audacity to sit in front of him€! He forced himself to let go of the matter €.the pandit should remain alive till he knows all the facts €. €˜what will come to pass? What solutions? €sorry, ma didn€™t tell me exactly€..€™ began angad carefully €€ the pandit looked at him confused €€™didn€™t ma sahib tell u?€™ he asked €€ €˜well, no€.actually€.. may be the matter is of atmost importance €..€™ angad said offhandedly , laughing €€. €˜anyways , she told me to tell u that she is coming here soon to discuss the matter €€. In the meanwhile why don€™t u tell me what€™s going on€? €˜ the pandit felt a bit weird at the edge in his voice€. €˜er€ I don€™t know€.its..complicated..€™ he mumbled , still confused€€€..

angad was losing his patience , but he continued €˜yeah , ma also said like that€but panditji , is there anything to worry? I mean all r excited about the marriage n r we not  paying attention to something important?  €˜ he asked, trying to sound genuine €.. €˜yes n no €! €˜ sighed the pandit, feeling at ease at his concerned tone €€€€ €˜I know u r all excited about the marriage n I had warned ma sahib to postpone the marriage €..but ofcourse chote thakur wants things his way, so ma sahib told me€€€.but what€™s done is done€! Let€™s hope the possibilities remain as possibilities n nothing worse happens!...€™  angad stood up, trying to rein the excitement in his voice €˜what ? is there any problem with this marriage? See, I am very fond of my brother€.younger to me ofcourse, n so he is the jaan of the house €pls tell me€.what is it..? €˜ the pandit looked at angad as his confusion was triggered again €€€€ €˜er€ this marriage will endanger chote thakur€™s life€€. May be even the girl€™s too€.. but not to worry €˜ he added hastily as angad€™s eyes widened €€€ €˜its just the time €..this time, precisely €€€ once chote thakur crosses the age of 26 all will be well€€€..€™ €€ €˜what do u mean? He will die soon?€™ whispered angad , his eyes glinting in unmistakable anticipation n excitement  n hope but  disbelief too €€€.. n for the first time , the pandit noticed all the underlying emotions €€€€.. he tensed , standing up uncertainly ..€™malik€when would ma sahib come?€™  angad stood up too , abandoning his well mannered behavior , an evil smile playing across his lips as he said€€€™she will come€. €.€™ His voice turned hoarse with excitement €˜Tell me what is going to happen? Will he die soon?€™ €€.

Pandit looked horrified at angad , stepping back , his eyes darting around the hall n towards the door€€  €˜what r u talking about malik? He is ur brother ! why do u want him dead?€™ asked the pandit, his voice laced with anger n panic€€€.. €˜€™brother ! my foot! €˜ shouted angad , deranged €€ the pandit backed away , his eyes darting to the near by vase€€€€€ but angad was quicker he charged forward n caught the pandit by neck , his face contorted in anger €..€™he is not my brother! He is my enemy ! I am the elder one but he gets to enjoy the riches all bec my mother is the daughter of a mistress!!! €€€€ people fear him n even  respect him !!!! while they look at me as scum !!!...n the girls !!!...they r fighting over themselves to be his slave n all I get is his left over!!! €˜ he spat , tightening his grip over pandit€™s throat €€€. Pandit struggled , kicking out €€€.his knee hit angad squarely on groin n he doubled up in pain, releasing the pandit with a groan €€€..the old man scrambled away , choking n coughing n shouting for help€€€. €˜u bas***d€!€™  shouted angad , his hand taking hold of the vase n flinging it on the old man€™s head €€€€ the man lunged sideways trying to avoid it but collided with the nearby wooden sculpture n fell down €€€€. Angad was beside him n stamping him down on his stomach in a moment€.the old pandit howled in pain €€€€ €˜what do u want ? I don€™t know anything  €€ ps leave me€.pls€..€™ the pandit pleaded €€€.. €˜don€™t waste my time n energy , u old fool€.. tell me , what did u see n their kundalis? How long will he live? €..tell me nicely  n I may let u die calmly or else u will die terribly ! €™ angad smacked him across the face€€€€€ blood spurted from pandit€™s mouth as he groaned in pain€€€. €˜no ! I won€™t tell€€ I€.am a loyal servant to thakur sahab €..€™ shouted the man as he pushed angad off him with his feeble hands with all strength he could muster €€€€.angad staggered back hitting his head on to a pillar €€€€

the pandit scampered up , terrified as he limbed across the room to the land phone €€€€angad€™s hand went for his gun but he stopped as his cunning mind alerted him...using the gun would alert the neighbors €€€€. Also there will be an enquiry by Chandu as the pandit , even though out of service is still their family pandit €€€€€ n Chandu n by extension Krishna will know what happened as he had taken his regular gun n not the illegal one €€€€. The pandit had barely reached the telephone when angad plunged a broken wooden piece from the fallen sculpture down his back €€€€.. the blood curdling scream of pandit was enough to waken the whole street n angad just ran, after trying to haul the pandit€™s bleeding body near to the toppled sculpture to make it look like an accident, looking around if he had accidently left any thing that might point at him€€€..    

The pandit opened his eyes, groaning in pain €€€€.. his eyes streamed as he forced himself to keep them open n tried to crawl , blood gushing from the wound on his back€€€€€. Once he reached the telephone stand he exerted himself to stand , his teeth gritted in pain , hands flying erroneously to grab on to the table €€even when life was being sucked out of him , his thoughts swirled around his maliks €€€ chote malik was in grave danger ! n its his own cousin who is after his life ! as if all the other enemies  rn€™t enough€..! €..trying to keep his eyes open , he dialed the only contact number he knew of  about the Thakurs , after he was thrown away from their service €€€their public directory land line number €€€€..

Sumitra was finishing  the decorations near to the staircase in the main hall when the phone rang €€€. All servants looked curiously at the phone as the land line was seldom in use , unless it was some emergency €€€€ sumitra looked at the phone in confusion as the head of the servants , rakesh looked at her , unsure €€€€ she nodded at him n he picked up the phone , nervous , but indicating the others to resume their work€€€.€™is malkin there?€™ rasped the pandit into the phone , willing himself to speak €€€€ rakesh looked up at sumitra , startled as he heard the dying man€™s voice €€€™who r u ? €˜ he asked curtly into the phone €€€™I€am€. Shankar lal€. Pls€. give the phone to€.to malkin€€™ the pandit gritted out , his legs threatening to give away €€. Sumitra walked over to the phone in confusion n anxiety as rakesh offered the phone to her , calling €˜malkin €€. I think there is some problem€€it€™s our old pandit €.shankar lal€.. €˜  sumitra took the phone , burning in tension €. €˜malkin€!!! €. Chote malik €.. ! he is in danger €.. he €the bride €€ they €.their life€€in danger €€€˜ the pandit choked into the phone €€€.€™what ? what r u saying €?€™ sumitra inhaled sharply , fear clawing at her throat €€€€™choti malkin ?...€™ the pandit was finding it difficult to believe his dying ears €€of all the people  that woman had to attend the call!!! €.. oh what had he done €..! he had alerted the enemy itself €.! He had thought that ma sahib will attend the phone , but €€ didn€™t he hear that choti malkin was thrown into some cellar down the haveli !!!!  his mind reeled as pain clawed at his now parched throat €€€ sumitra was frantic €.. what was he saying ? after all these years why was he calling? N he seemed €€€oh!€€.. he seemed as though he was in pain €€.. as though he was €.dying ?€€.. or falling unconscious ! €€€.. n what was he saying ? that her son€™s life is in danger ! n the girl€™s too !!!! €€€€.

€˜what €. Pandit ji€pls talk €€ what were u saying ? what happened to u? r u alright ?€™ she shouted shrilly into the phone , rakesh looking at her in confusion €€€€.. the pandit€™s dying eyes flickered open with a new found vigor as he heard the genuine , true concern in the voice of a woman he thought was bad all these years €€€ €˜choti malkin ! €€ur son €. His life is in €danger €.. pls€.save €. Him€.. the girl€.. her too€.. €˜ he said , trying with all his might to stay alive €€€. €˜shankar ji €.. what r u saying ? my beta €..krishna €.. ! is he alright ? what happened to u €..?€™ shouted sumitra into the phone , suddenly feeling weak €€€€. €˜save €.them€.. angad €.he€ traitor€..€™ the pandit collapsed to the floor , finally, unable to stand €€€€€. €˜hello€.? panditji€€ ? hello€.? €˜ sumitra said frantically into the phone €€€€€.. meera, who was checking whether the guests n thakurs were arriving or not , entered the hall smugly ,saying €˜hurry up, they r at the gate€€€€™ which was absolutely unnecessary as the guards at the gate already sounded the bell in the corridor to alert them€€€€€ the servants ran a last sec  search to make sure the everything was alright while sumitra dropped the phone in consternation , not before meera hearing her frantic shout  n the look of shock in her face€€€€ meera frowned at sumitra€™s retreating back, shocked€€€. That woman used the phone! N who was this pandit ji? €€€€ she will have to tell ma sahib about this! N may be she will get some new jewelry , she mused walking swiftly towards the maids , standing not so near to them, flaunting  her new gown n necklace , her eyes following sumitra as she disappeared behind the curtain along the kitchen corridor €€€€€

hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago