Pavitra Rishta

Sacrifice or realisation?

.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday Ovi said she did a sacrifice! I was amazed! 
I don't know why Ovi's realisation of truth is confused with sacrifice! She realised that she made the biggest mistake in coming between arvi so she backed out!
Like Ovi, even I have realised that watching PR is the biggest mistake of my life and will soon back out as soon as AshVik quits.. But then it isn't a sacrifice.. or is it? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Good question! ðŸ˜† Ovi thinking she sacrificed for Arvi is the height of self-delusion! She didnt sacrifice!

She ran away to Canada when she found out Pari was Arvi baby, she could not digest the truth! That she had separated Arvi just before their wedding so Pari was born out of wedlock. She could not stand the fact that Pari and Purvi were a part of Arjun's life so she quit her marriage. Shes a quitter, not a sacrificing DEVI! ðŸ˜†
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi.. this is good question.. for sake of a debate lemme put up sum points.. first i'l begin saying, im not an ovi fan...😊

ovi has had a perfectly good married life( whichever way she got it) she even had a baby ( not d case with punir as they didnt consummate) so everthing was just fine for her, until she realised pari was not her child.. yes she ran away, coz that was the only thing she could do at that time.. she was lied to abt her child's death and was given a baby which her husband had from his lover ( ok its all twisted) anyway she ran away n sensibly asked for a divorce.. but but, everyone was still trying to fix the marriage.. arjun never wanted to sign the papers, purvi kept pushing everyone to convince ovi.. manav n archana wanted her to be happy..
she could have gotten her perfect life back.. but she chose not to.. yes she did realise that she was d villian in the arvi story.. but giving up what she always wanted n what she almost had, and also so sportively taking part in the wedding must have been quite a sacrifice for her.. what say?

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If say ovi sacrifice her love then I say biggest joke of century.

But if say realisation this is true & acceptable. After messing everything & destroy all people live then ovi realise that she is one who came between ARVI.

.Peeves. thumbnail
@pallavi25 I agree completely with you! How can she even think she sacrificed! You sacrifice something you have. She never had Arjun so how can she sacrifice him?

@Trina(I guess) Well i agree for the last point that sportively taking part in your ex-hubby's marraige is indeed a sacrifice.. but i dont think giving up arjun was a sacrifice. When the leap started she had everything she ever wanted arjun, arjun's child, but still she kept suspecting him! arjun dreamt of purvi no doubt but he never showed that in front of her so she never knew that he actually dreams about her but her insecurity got over her! even when arjun met purvi in kolkata ovi thought that they were meeting behind her. All i mean is she never had all those things you think she sacrificed. ðŸ¤” IDK!
 But yea marraige thing i do agree! 

It seems Cv's love to show sacrificing people! Archana sacrificed, Purvi sacrificed, Arjun sacrificed, Onir sacrificed and now they want to show ovi too has sacrificed ! 

Guess even i should sacrifice this show soon! ðŸ˜†

Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

@pallavi25 I agree completely with you! How can she even think she sacrificed! You sacrifice something you have. She never had Arjun so how can she sacrifice him?

@Trina(I guess) Well i agree for the last point that sportively taking part in your ex-hubby's marraige is indeed a sacrifice.. but i dont think giving up arjun was a sacrifice. When the leap started she had everything she ever wanted arjun, arjun's child, but still she kept suspecting him! arjun dreamt of purvi no doubt but he never showed that in front of her so she never knew that he actually dreams about her but her insecurity got over her! even when arjun met purvi in kolkata ovi thought that they were meeting behind her. All i mean is she never had all those things you think she sacrificed. ðŸ¤” IDK!

It seems Cv's love to show sacrificing people! Archana sacrificed, Purvi sacrificed, Arjun sacrificed, Onir sacrificed and now they want to show ovi too has sacrificed ! 

After Asha & Rithvik quit this show I will also also sacrifice this show mean quit. I think this is the biggest sacrifice for my side to horrible & crappy minded CVs.

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 lol i undersatand... i think even'l i'l sacrifice the show soon.. i mean look at our profile names.. without them.. what will we do here!😃 just want to see them married.. sure enough that will come with lots of drama... 
.Peeves. thumbnail
@ashfaque2012- Yea! Realisation after destroying everything is just meaningless & useless! There is a saying in hindi " Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chuk gayi khet " meaning what is the use of regretting when the bird has already eaten the grains!  Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

We shd all sacrifice Ekta's shows! ðŸ˜† Wish we could though! Her shows have the best couples ever! ðŸ˜³
You're so right! How can one sacrifice what one didnt have in the first place?!
 Arjun Ovi marriage was just compromise and constant turmoil! She never gave him a moment of peace, even after marrying him by treachery.

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was more self preservation, nOT a sacrifice. Thak gayi bichari arjun par emo atyachar karte, so she went away to canada to get a life for herself. She only thought of herself then, not about Arjun, purvi or even her mother in the hospital. She even sent div papers then. So if she did it for arvi (mymind boggles at that), why was she angry and sarcastic that Arjun had signed papers then? Should she not be happy for him? Why was she upset that Purvi answered the phone in Arjun's office? The mahaan atma should be sporting that santwala smile that Onir has on his face when he does noble deeds.
Ovi darling, u sure are delusional !