The In-Laws' Behavior at the Wedding?

Posted: 10 years ago
I am so surprised that no one else posted a topic about this, but I absolutely loved the precap! 
Firstly, I am so proud of Lajjo for not staying quiet and actually standing up for herself! And what she says is so apt - the in-laws seemed to care more for the scooter, so she might as well marry that!
 It bothered me so much that the in-laws spent more time and care in counting the things of the list, instead of partaking in the ceremony. Like is that normal? 
Then, is the groom mute or is he just so whipped by his parents that he has nothing to say in the whole thing? How can Lajjo be happy in such a family and with such a husband?
Finally, how can her parents not see that the greed of the family will not be satiated. They only seem to care about the money and material possessions rather than actually making an alliance and being excited about making new relationships. What a sham of a marriage! 
Was someone else bothered by this? Or am I just being too idealistic? 
I really want to see what happens on Monday and how the rest of the marriage plays out. 
~ Gunia
Edited by |Persephone| - 10 years ago
res... will get back after seeing the episode. ðŸ˜†
Yes agree with you |Persephone|, Laajo did a great thing by not staying quiet and

the in-laws did very wrong :( , maybe the groom is the same like them

and yes they are more concerned about things in dowry than the

marriage itself .

Waiting for monday's episode
I too was wondering that why her parents wants to give their daughter in such a greedy family where she will never ever be happy & great to see Lajjo stand for herself and walks out of the marriage.
What gall!  Having a check list and going thru it rather than participating in the wedding ceremony.  Who'd want to marry into that family!  I'm so glad Laajo did what she did in the precap!  So looking forward to Monday.😊
Gunia. In a few words they are begging with authority and with a loud voice. They are giving the name wedding to this type of begging.

@Parm I was also shocked seeing them checking the dowry with a list in hand. Lajjo should have told them to leave also...

im eagerly awaiting monday. Theres only so much someone as feisty as laajo can injure. Agree with u
Nice post, me 2 I don't understand why Lajjo's parents wanna give their daughter 2 such a family, I guess they think dat it will be hard 2 find such a groom & all seeing their situation...I'm really happy dat Lajjo walked away from this marriage, it's like her groom wants her dowry instead of her!!!
I agree with you! People are so materialistic
Nice post,
Waiting for Monday episode