show ending when its getting interesting??

Posted: 10 years ago
i noticed the show has been getting interesting lately. much better than some shows and just because it got low ratings, its ending next week. its also the timeslot and lack of promotion. wonder why didn't zee think of it. sad that the show is ending at an interesting point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly true & agreed.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Actually i wonder who to blame. Housewife at 7pm slot, got an opening of 2.5
Not many shows on Zee launched after Housewife got this opening rating though being on Primetime slot. I didn't really favour the production house. They had good cast and i feel they were not fully utilized. The initial episodes seemed half baked with the BGM being a huge letdown. I myself remember being unhappy. However things changed for the better from the Indrani track. But by then, Zee TV have stopped promoting the show. Ratings went down and many people stopped watching. The revamp took place. The Production House could have got more popular faces or casts who has strong screen presence. Except for Siddeshwar, the whole lot of the revamp was again a let down. Even then, there was no promo from Zee TV. So how could we expect people to know about the revamp? The current track has however been more interesting but too bad, the show is already ending ðŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Crap Zeet. They never Promoted the show and expect the Show to Create Wonders by itself at a poor timeslot.
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Zee has some bad timing. Both Zee and PH are to share the  blame. PH fault is where they gave this show a horrible start with some crappy Bg music and the storyline then was not to good back then etc.Now,when the  PH chose to make  amends by making the storyline more interesting,that was the time zee chose to give up on the show and stop promoting it.The show  got interesting not too long back and people are starting to watch the show-The proof is in the TVT rating and sadly now it's being pulled off air. Zee has kept on repeating their mistake (pulling shows off air when ratings are increasing) and this will be costly for them.They did the same with YMGGK...that show had a bad track where it lost some viewers  and  as soon as the show started back to get back in the groove,they shut it down.Sadly they did the same thing here
VishaD. thumbnail
Not only the TVT but in recent times, even our updates have been getting more likes than some of their others shows. If this show was moved to 10pm slot instead of CHT, it could certainly do better. Despite the PH losing their sets and so much of money, they are still doing the show and this is what they got in return. Well done Zee!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
At some point Zee will have to eat a humble pie.  Now channel basking in the glory of TVT for their shows QH, PR, JA & SSLP, but how long for?

VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

At some point Zee will have to eat a humble pie.  Now channel basking in the glory of TVT for their shows QH, PR, JA & SSLP, but how long for?

Still at 3rd place. Zee have lost the 1st place to even a newbie like Colors.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Still at 3rd place. Zee have lost the 1st place to even a newbie like Colors.

overall 3rd position yes.  BUT seems they happy with TVT's of their current above shows, out of which 2 are ektas ðŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Yeah, Ekta shows seems to be Zee's favorite.