Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: IronButterfly

Haven't read the original so looking forward to reading this.

Khushi's character seems quite interesting.

Bring it on.

Yep, its all about Khushi this one
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gifttag

I am here too..i never say no to Arnav Khushi story, more the better. I have not read the original one as I only read Arhi stories.
Thank you for writing another amazing story, I would love it if you turn all your other stories into Arhi stories, I will have more to read.

This one seems interesting not that I understood a thing apart from Khushi is a smoker, she got fired, she is drunk and asking Arnav to drive to destiny unknown to him.

Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.

I will take that as a compliment. Thank you. But I haven't written a lot of things to be honest so not much to turn over to ArHi :)

There wasn't much revealed expect what you have jotted down over there. The thing with this, is that its a very experimental piece so its not going to be straight forward at all. I'm going to slightly tweak a few things for the sake of greater clarity but most of it will remain same.

More on it soon.
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: P4rveen12

Wow, a new story from you, I'm very excited to read the story further.

I've not read the original and this story sounds very intriguing and interesting,

The first update was fabulous and amazing,

The first few lines of the update I had read a few times as it was like reading a tongue twister, lol.

By the way does red not mean danger? Just curious.

An amazing read and written brilliantly, 

Eager to read the next part,

Continue soon please and Thanks for the PM xx 

Good to see you here. Welcome on board Madness. Actually yes, red does mean danger...but it also means so many things in different cultures. 

Thank you for your comment, I will update one more part this week. Might as well since I have most of it written down already.

Aria
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: meem17

Not read the orginal
Would love to read this

Updating soon !!
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: faree

wow interesting dont know abt the original version but this looks really nice  

Thank you
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: soppy

Im ready for this!

Welcome on board then!
-Aria- thumbnail

A little bit mad. (2)

"Are you sure?" He looked at her suspiciously, didn't seem right something about her. He just couldn't figure out what because she looked normal for the most part.

"Nothing like the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore" And to his surprise, she gathered her stuff, got off the car and walked over to his door. She did wobble a little he noticed but there wasn't much he could do about that.

"Thanks a lot Darling" It happened so fast, he almost didn't have enough time to react. In one gracefully swift motion, she bent towards him and kissed him lightly on his cheek like it was routine. He noticed this hazy forlorn look in her eyes, almost like she was there and not quite; could you be in two places at once? It was hard to miss. He meant to say something but she turned around just as swiftly and slowly inched away from him in tiny wobbles, like fragile porcelain treasure against the raging storm; a flash of red set against the ominous dark background accentuated by the roar of the impending storm. The pier was the last place you'd want to be in this weather.

Against all that noise, he could hear her soft voice string words that he'd recognized from a different time.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker; 
wherever you're going I'm going your way. 
Two drifters off to see the world. 
There's such a lot of world to see.

He spoke loud and clear so that the ensuing chaos wouldn't drown him out effectively silencing her, "What was that for?"

She appeared to be in two minds for a brief moment before a mask of indifference reappeared, in the end she just shrugged and walked away, without another word. He had seen a flicker of something in her eyes, briefly ...too brief he mused. It almost seemed theatrical, like some fictional stage to him.

Then he saw her falter, "Dammit" he swore as he dashed out of the car and sped towards her hoping to catch her before she fell.

Khushi woke up to the cacophonous sounds of clinging metals, street hawkers, noisy traffic, honking motorinis. There was also a throbbing discomfort in the back of her head. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the bright day light streaming through the open verandah and ricocheting off the pristine white walls on to the rustic wooden furniture and the terracotta tiles, adding a warm vitality to the space. However, it was like an antithesis to everything else that was going on.

"Where am I?" Khushi tried to get up on her elbows to look around the room that she could not recognize.  It unnerved her a little, and it wasn't till she saw the outlines of the man standing on the verandah through the white cotton curtains that she relaxed. He was here.

It was oddly comforting.

"Arnav?" it was barely a whisper.

He turned around as soon as he heard her voice and practically ran towards her, running his hands through his black hair. His dark brown eyes bore into hers the concern etched unmistakably in them and the dark circles below, and soon enough she was in his protective embrace. 

"You scared me" Arnav held her possessively. "You scared the shit out of me Khushi" She could feel a mixture of tension, fear and immense concern in his voice and this overwhelming sense of security as he held her tightly to himself.

"How long have I been out?"

"Four days" his anguished voice boomed in her ears.

She sighed.  It was getting progressively worse.

"What did you see this time?" He asked looking at her but not letting her go.

When he saw her face turn slightly pale, he mentally kicked himself, maybe he shouldn't have asked but it was too late. Khushi got up from the bed, and walked towards the verandah stopping at the door staring blankly out somewhere distant. "I was kidnapped and kept hostage in a cold cellar of a medieval castle. It was dark everywhere except a tiny window at the top where I couldn't reach. And..." she stopped suddenly as if she was unsure whether to go on or not. She felt his arms snake around her waist, holding her, steadying her from the back. There was immense strength in togetherness. She was grateful for him.

He was the strength that she needed at times to stand up and face every new day.

"And there were guards who..." she stopped. He didn't want to know any further. But she had something to share, "I think it was the middle ages Arnav. The guards were wearing funny costumes like in the movies..." She turned around to face him, "What's going on? I'm scared"

"It's okay Khushi, it was just a bad dream..." He pulled her closer hoping to ease her worry. But despite everything, he wasn't sure, everything would be alright, how long could everything possibly go on? As long as it took, he thought. He wasn't going to give up on her or them. But the plans to fix her dreams had gone terribly awry.

"Are we still in Brazil?" She looked up at him for confirmation. He loved the color of her eyes, it always appeared like a transparent teal gemstone in bright sunlight, and he was still discovering the various shades. He wanted a lifetime to discover all those shades, did they have a lifetime?

"Not for long. There were men looking for us at the market. We need to get a move on" He said grimly as his hands soothed her back.

"But the Doctor?" Khushi asked clearly worried, "We haven't met him yet" then the familiar panic set in, "We can't leave before we meet him...!"

Since it was only one way to stop her from worrying, he kissed her.

-----------------

Part 3 - Pg.12

Edited by -Aria- - 10 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I like this. its ... different. and I haven't read this before so I'm going to enjoy this a lot.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice 
I hope arnav And khushi will be saFe soon
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is something diffrerent...wonderful...i am not going to ask any questions...going to follow story