Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gifttag

Khushi is coming in and out or her dreams and she does't seem to know what is reality and what did she dream.. she is in a hazy world.. She remembers something's and she forgets the things and Arnav just do not put any pressure on her..if she calls him a cab driver he is one.. If she believes that they are meeting for the first time he let's her believe that..he is playing different roles so that she is tranquil in the present time as she perceives it..

I don't know I might be on a complete wrong wave length and might be on a wrong direction but I feel Arnav knows things about Khushi than she knows herself or remembers..for example she might not have lost the job yesterday that incident might have happened 2 years of 4 years before I don't know. Please do stop me or correct me as I do go on a bit or my imagination runs away from me.

Another awesome chapter.. loved the lines about dreams..is there a hint in those lines? shall I start to dissect them too?
Please continue soon. Please forgive me if I have said too much or out of line completely.
Thanks for the PM.

He is simply intrigued with her at this point. and he has no ulterior motives at this point, he simply brought her home because he genuinely wanted to help her. Obviously, Khushi is not making it easy on him with all her own confusion.

At this point Arnav does not know but Khushi does, eventhough she isnt sure because like you said the distinction between reality and dreams is blurry. But this is where it starts off for them, two of them meet...they have a back story though, as it will be revealed in the upcoming parts.

The dreams are the key, you can start by decoding the dreams themselves ;) 

No please don't apologize, there is no need for that. I love reading everything you guys write. Thats what makes this whole exercise of posting on IF worthwhile, so please go on, do not stop!

Thank you!
Next part will be up soon.

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally found the time to read this new one of yours A.

Funny, I'm reading it on a day when I am in a similar state of suspension between the real and dream/ nightmare, wondering what I'm doing and why!

The description of the state of being suspended in the dream, just like an aircraft feels as it is about to land, at the beginning of chapter 3 was stupendous. So many times I've had that eerie experience when I am asleep and dreaming, yet there is prt of my brain that is fully aware of what's going on around, including the fact that I'm dreaming, yet not being able to do anything, while my limbs feel heavy with the sleep.

Khushi's state has sucked me in so totally, that i'm not even going to attempt to make sense of it. Mercifully, you have told us that you have the story written, I'll wait for you to create sense for me.

Is it a 'little' bit mad??? Boy, in the state I am in, it feels completely and scarily mad!! Get us out of this dream like state soon, Aria.

Brilliant writing!
Edited by Japonica - 10 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: katunkka

Res.
Arnav is extremely sweet and nice which makes me so intrigued about who he is so does khushi btw.
Ill come back to say more.

R!
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Japonica

Finally found the time to read this new one of yours A.

Funny, I'm reading it on a day when I am in a similar state of suspension between the real and dream/ nightmare, wondering what I'm doing and why! 

The description of the state of being suspended in the dream, just like an aircraft feels as it is about to land, at the beginning of chapter 3 was stupendous. So many times I've had that eerie experience when I am asleep and dreaming, yet there is prt of my brain that is fully aware of what's going on around, including the fact that I'm dreaming, yet not being able to do anything, while my limbs feel heavy with the sleep.

Khushi's state has sucked me in so totally, that i'm not even going to attempt to make sense of it. Mercifully, you have told us that you have the story written, I'll wait for you to create sense for me.

Is it a 'little' bit mad??? Boy, in the state I am in, it feels completely and scarily mad!! Get us out of this dream like state soon, Aria.

Brilliant writing!

Good to see you here L. Welcome to the Madness. 

@bold, hope everything is good at your end.

Yeah, that point in a dream, is it even called a dream? is pretty weird. But its not an uncommon experience apparently.

I'd like to believe it is just that 'little' bit mad😛 Nothing more. 

-Aria- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is lucky that a good guy like Arnav found her...

The third chapter was jarring because I distinctly remember the halcyon, dream like state of the first two...almost as if there is something serious going on with Khushi, but the dream is masking the severity of her situation.

Just as in waking from a dream, the third chapter is shockingly lucid. The latest chapter shows Khushi, on the face of it is suffering from PTSD...or is it something more??
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi's nightmares as a result of  bad happening in the past have cost her job.

Waiting to see how she overcomes and how Arnav assists her.
prati_incept thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
intriguing..
im hooked

i need to re-read it...

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi suffers from these nightmares as a result of the scare she had.
Poor girl!
What has Arnav landed himself into?
The story is getting really interesting now.