this is what i dont like

Posted: 10 years ago
you all know that i always made a post on what i liked, but today i am making the opposite.

Raghu, we all know that his language is always being some or the other way different as he is a gunda(a gangster), but still the time he said Antara an item girl😡.. i really dodnt like it.

Its ok that he was getting irritated by the sound of ghungroos and he took away her ghungroo, may be to help her... all ok.. but after knowing and seeing by his own eyes that the girl is hurt badly still he is giving her the same looks... and again saying some bad things to her...

ok one more thing, if Raghu can see himself that Antara is hurt and Machmach is helping Aaji and Antara he gave him a look. Dude, if u r not helping let others help...

unhone to hume shikayat karne ka mauka bhi nahi diya...
usse pahle he mu pher liya or chale gaye...
or hume aansuyo ko pine pe majboor kar diya...

sorry for the crap above 3 lines... if want to.. ignore it....
I agree Juhi... Raghu's behavior and use of language toward Antara can be reallyyy painful sometime🥺...
Originally posted by rukhsana1995

I agree Juhi... Raghu's behavior and use of language toward Antara can be reallyyy painful sometime🥺...

thanks for the comment dear
Agree . In yesterday raghu kch jayda hi rude tha yr.. ..
Right juhi raghu was very rude
Raghu dude get a grip on u oterwise antra to gyi haath se
I feel that until he is unaware about the whole story, his behaviour and reactions are justified. That is how his character is. And once a person is angry, he really does not care about what is right and what is wrong. Venting out the anger seems to be the most apt thing at that moment and that is what he us also doing.
Ok dear..
Edited by rukhsana1995 - 10 years ago
u are true raghu was very rude i dnt like when he said item girl to antara :(
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

I feel that until he is unaware about the whole story, his behaviour and reactions are justified. That is how his character is. And once a person is angry, he really does not care about what is right and what is wrong. Venting out the anger seems to be the most apt thing at that moment and that is what he us also doing.

thats why i wrote it dear that its his character to be like like this and the way hurt her this time i dont like it... 
Originally posted by rukhsana1995

I love you yaar❤️.. And don't be too upset our Raghu will somehow make it up😃.. After all Rantara are Do Dil Ek Jaan😉
i am heartbroken bz of something else... please delete this line, if u read it...