Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you. This betrayal from Madhu( dikhawa for RK's safety hi sahi) will be more painful than death or any other punishment for RK . Exactly, What if he kills himself? Madhu's mahaan tyaag gone in vain!! Why isn't Madhu shown with some brain atleast? I think there are many smarter ways to defeat Sultan rather than surrendering to his baseless demands! And what is making Madhu believe that Sultan won't try to harm RK after divorce? Ek baar gangu par bharosa kar dhokha khane k baad bhi aankhein nahi khuli kya? This divorce nautanki is just baseless, though it is a daily soap ,itna bhi lack of logic is not acceptable!
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

nice post cardio and that un wedding rk crush madhu soul ye kehkar  he does not love madhu. but madhu rk  ki safety ke liya shahi she is also doing same she does not love rk but isise bhi  badi baath ki she loves another man . ye baath sunkar rk jeeth he mar jayega . madhu dont think that. funny ki baath kya madhu chahthi hai rk jindagi bar aisa hi rahe bina kisi saathi ki .kisi soul ki. wake up madhu 

Exactly!! This horrendous statement made by her has disgusted me.. And what surprises me is tat she is not faltering in her drama at all.. Where is the Madhu who would stammer while telling a minor lie??
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LSPD

U know kashish I have been saying long this is unwedding part 2
Only thing is that it is worse why
1. Whatever said and done rk did it for a reason which was well justified by the storyline and his character sketch
2. What Madhu is doing does not fit her character and the cvs have not been able to justify it by the storyline
3.MOST IMP THERE WAS NO THIRD ANGLE THEN SO PEOPLE ACCEPTED IT
4 . HE NEVER SAID HE LOVED SOMEONE ELSE ONLY HE DOES NOT LOVE HER- so it was acceptable o me also
5. Madhu shouting I love sultan is horrendous
6. And Madhu was not going through a bad phase of life like rk now

I just know one thing this whole storyline and track suck
If cvs do not pull up their socks really really fast
The show is doomed

I totally agree with all ur points.. One thing I will give to RK, he never dragged anyone between the two.. The dance with Dipali also he orchestrated as a part of the movie, but asked her to lay off once the camera was switched off. He could have easily flirted with the heroine to make Madhu jealous but he didn't. 
And my problem is the third angles.. I don't think two people need a third person to fight on, I mean a third angle to create misunderstanding. 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

I remember the upheaval at the time of unwedding not to miss that it was entirely justified. Most people criticized RK and rest were in disbelief.  I was one of those who was in disbelief initially and later switched to criticizing RK for such a horrendous act. 

From the last few episodes, it seems that the unwedding is revisited. This time it is unleashed by Madhu on RK. I understand she has a noble intention behind this, unlike RK who did it for his own selfish ego. But the effect it will have on RK is exactly similar to what Madhu was put through. In fact it would be worse, as RK has went through a lot on an emotional forefront recently. Madhu is the only one he opened his heart out to. Madhu had her family and even RK's family (RJ n BJ) but RK will cut himself from each n every being.

We all bashed RK that he shouldnt have subjected madhu to this pain as he was aware how bad it hurts.. So, now Knowing the pain of tat betrayal, is it fair for Madhu to subject RK to this pain?? Isn't she being reckless in her decision? Just because Bhai deleted one video, she will entirely give up on exposing him? Does RK's love not deserve any extra effort on her part? IMO she hasn't exhausted every option. From what I see she has just cowed into his disgusting demands without giving a strong fight.

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. I still think for a woman as brave as Madhu who claimed to be so defiant that nothing could break her, this is not enough of a fight!! Is her love for RK so weak, that she will give up in one go? I hate the CVs for butchering the entire character of a defiant and foolishly courageous Madhu!!

The CVs dragged this track with those lame love scenes, I believe we would have preferred Madhu fighting that lecherous  villain and not cowing in the way she is doing now.

It's entirely my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. Kindly maintain a decorum when you comment. And friends don't quote any attention seeking posts in this thread, thanks!!

My question to Madhu and CVs?

Superb post, Kashish.⭐️👏
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...

this track is hell annoying and dragging iske toh kya kahene...waiting for the day when RM's tube-light turns on...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Cardio , Tell me one thing . What options have left for Madhu (According to PH) ? 

No one is trying see the why Madhu is suddenly behaving this way . No one believes Madhu that Bhai is alive . Madhu is scared that RK would again go to Jail & Bhai's men would kill RK inside the Jail . Now here Madhu did not get any assurance from anyone that RK will be safe . 

CV is not ready to look at CCTV footage also . Also RK's security system is not even seen . Leave RK SRK's party was even not safe . Ab Madhu bechari kare bhi toh kya kare ? 

Only one thing can make her change her decision is that Bhai decides to kill RK infront of Madhu then only Madhu will react strongly . 

About RK i am surprised he is also stopped thinking . He has not realised the sudden change of Madhu just in 12 hrs . Just moment before Divorce Madhu wanted to stay in RK's arms & now this . I feel PH has made RK also out of hid mind . 
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice post.

Wasnt that dheer veer balveer poem she keeps reciting all about not giving in to bad people & wrong deeds? I never thought i will say this but paddy turned out to be better than madhu. she showed the wisdom to run for dear life 20 yrs back when she realized that she coudnt fight balraj. she showed the courage to shoot that monster when he once again intended to destroy her life. madhu unfortunately has inherited nothing from her parents...nor her mothers fear (it can be life saving at times!) nor her fathers junoon. she is no lioness as the CVs had once claimed. when confronted with a true monster she turned out to be a pretender...a sheep in lion's skin🥱

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post. We were all upset with RK after the Unwedding. Now Madhu is using the same tactics on RK the break off the wedding. As you said, her intentions are noble but the effect on RK will be the same.
Great questions you asked of Madhu. How can she trust Sultan? He wants to see RK suffer. So what will stop him from going after him even after Madhu leaves him?
I somewhat understand the mental stress she's under. Sultan has figuratively tied her hands, made it seem like she is losing her mind and the final nail in the coffin, getting RK beaten up in jail. Ok...But why can't she get help from Bittuji if she can't go to RK. Bittuji is smart. Together come up with a clever plan to take Sultan down. It's time for Bhai to get his ass handed to him!
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Cardio , Tell me one thing . What options have left for Madhu (According to PH) ? 

No one is trying see the why Madhu is suddenly behaving this way . No one believes Madhu that Bhai is alive . Madhu is scared that RK would again go to Jail & Bhai's men would kill RK inside the Jail . Now here Madhu did not get any assurance from anyone that RK will be safe . 

CV is not ready to look at CCTV footage also . Also RK's security system is not even seen . Leave RK SRK's party was even not safe . Ab Madhu bechari kare bhi toh kya kare ? 

Only one thing can make her change her decision is that Bhai decides to kill RK infront of Madhu then only Madhu will react strongly . 

About RK i am surprised he is also stopped thinking . He has not realised the sudden change of Madhu just in 12 hrs . Just moment before Divorce Madhu wanted to stay in RK's arms & now this . I feel PH has made RK also out of hid mind . 

Manesha!!i made a separate post in honor of RK's mega brains. Plz check it out.. This one I am dedicating to madhu's way of thinking..

I totally agree with ur question and ur arguments, but still my 3 questions are unanswered.,
She could have shown the divorce papers to RK the next morning. She had a lot of time.. RK was with her for almost 24 hrs.. But she decided not to. Instead we got those retarded family planning and moon talks.. And I m someone who has low threshold for BS..
Why not ask RK to think of a plan better than jumping out to kill the villain with a gun?  

She trusted a gangster friend once and is facing the music.. And now she is going to believe a gangster enemy.. Doesn't appeal to my senses..

Then her dialogue that Bhai shouldn't touch her because she is RK's wife.. So after divorce, can he touch her.. Or did she mean tat random criminals are free to touch girls who are single or not committed?. I m sorry but I don't think like this.. The criminal can't touch her because she is a woman not because she is somebody's wife.. 🤢 This is more fault of RS than anyone else.. 

Just because gangster deleted one video doesn't mean tat she can't try again..  Especially when Bhai meets her on a daily basis as per timelines of MBland..

And the way she keeps confessing her love for Sultan, what if RK goes to the side of that Goddamned lake n burn himself?  She is really pushing it..  What will she do then? 

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cardio21

Manesha!!i made a separate post in honor of RK's mega brains. Plz check it out.. This one I am dedicating to madhu's way of thinking..

I totally agree with ur question and ur arguments, but still my 3 questions are unanswered.,
She could have shown the divorce papers to RK the next morning. She had a lot of time.. RK was with her for almost 24 hrs.. But she decided not to. Instead we got those retarded family planning and moon talks.. And I m someone who has low threshold for BS..
Why not ask RK to think of a plan better than jumping out to kill the villain with a gun?  

She trusted a gangster friend once and is facing the music.. And now she is going to believe a gangster enemy.. Doesn't appeal to my senses..

Then her dialogue that Bhai shouldn't touch her because she is RK's wife.. So after divorce, can he touch her.. Or did she mean tat random criminals are free to touch girls who are single or not committed?. I m sorry but I don't think like this.. The criminal can't touch her because she is a woman not because she is somebody's wife.. 🤢 This is more fault of RS than anyone else.. 

Just because gangster deleted one video doesn't mean tat she can't try again..  Especially when Bhai meets her on a daily basis as per timelines of MBland..

And the way she keeps confessing her love for Sultan, what if RK goes to the side of that Goddamned lake n burn himself?  She is really pushing it..  What will she do then? 

Do you even think these question really mean anything as PH has decided not reveal Bhai's living identity . Now about Madhu not showing RK divorce papers 🥱 . I feel even Bittu is at fault . When he saw Divorce papers in Hospital why did he open his mouth that time . Honestly i have no question for either RK or Madhu as they are just doing what RS - GH - ST have decided . 

I wonder whats the thinking behind this ever dragging track ? Also i am surprised why are the panic button still not pressed by PH ? I somewhere feel PH are prepared for low TRP . Also i remember once ST saying that everything will happen but slowly . Now when ST said this i was very scared . How much slowly was my only question .