Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsk786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There are so many bloopers. The first and most obvious is whh isn't she going to the freakin morgue and asking to see Sultans dead body. It might not prove to the world that Sultans dead, but it'll at least get RKs brains going. When that godawful idiot made his way into RK Dharmshala why didn't she use the knife to stab the guy in the stomach, or just fatally wound the guy. She wouldn't have to kill the guy but at least she would be able to prove to Radha and Bittuji that Sultan is alive.

Re TRPs:

Ever since May/June, where the CVs have been trying to shuffle around various storylines/characters to accomodate this character, their mentality has been this. We are willing to accept TRPs in the 2s as long as they are stable. So they figured all we have to do to boost TRPs is feed the audience big fat lollipops. That's what the Holi episodes were...pretty soon that didn't work for long so they played the wedding card, making sure it was promoted
Well in advance. They got that much needed boost, but then still showed what they wanted to show. Next, they tried showing those lollipop romantic "honeymoon" scenes. Didnt work, so they finally relented, made the character a villain, and for about two episodes they made Madhu fight for husband. Then they fed the audience another lollipop again with RK shooting Sultan, and sure enough people took their bait and TRPs rose. Then, they figured a sure temporary TRP booster would be bringing in a huge star like SRK. They suddenly remembered their show was about Bollywood and claimed it fit right into their storyline. Pictures were published in national publications, SRK himself promoted the show numerous times on twitter, which has 4 million viewers, various promos were released by the channel a week well in advance, and yet TRPs didn't just stay the same, they went down and they are now kicked out of the top ten. So the CVs stratrgy of feeding lollipops for one or two episodes and going back to the way things were is not going to work anymore and they seriously have lost their ability to gauge the pulse of the average viewer. If they want this show to be successful and plan to keep it running, then they better do something about it quickly. Agar itni himmat hai then show the divorce becoming official, show Madhu running off with Sultan. Otherwise show RK using his brain and Madhu not taking crap from a gangster, but for godsakes stop wavering in this in between filler space.

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post...well written the Facts...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post:-)
I agree with u...
Cv's are showing Madhu as a dumb wife who never use her brain properly...
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true, its unbearable to watch Madhu looking at the aging  villian with fear and shock. What happened to the once spunky Madhu????
Just miss the old MB, where has the fire gone from Madhu and RK. They are now no  where near their original selves.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_rk

Awesome post..the whole track is annoying..full illogical...just want Rishbala together...

Thanks!!
I also want Rishbala together..Actually, I don't mind separation but when they decide or they lead to it not on the whims of a random clunky gangster... They can be together, they can separate to further tracks but after this gangster is shown the exit door..

I don't mind them fighting each other and taking turns at winning n losing.. But a third party against them is bound to lose.. 😊
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria090

Good post agree with u 😳👍🏼

I have same 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.

- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?

- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

But still not believed that RK did the wedding drama for his ego,😡

May be he did same like, madhu doing these days, RK also wants save madhu life ,😳

Thanks!! But initially I thought that there is hidden story behind revenge and was waiting for the reason to be revealed, but now I have made peace with the fact that he did it blinded by ego n revenge. But now that RK has made up for that horrendous unwedding, we don't need explanation for it.. 
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Kashish, Valid points.

Its almost unwedding part-2 I say.
Difference is Madhu didn't publicly humilate RK 😆 Nor did she humilated his parents 🥱
And she was said by RK that he NEVER loved her.

For RK this pain is also excruciating, bcoz his wife says she Loved him till marriage & after that she loves somebody else 😕 specially the guy he loathes 🥱
Well firstly I don't believe RK who outsmarted & manipulated people actually fell for this nonsense !!
Thats simply not RK 🤔 It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that something is seriously wrong with his wife bcoz just the day before he went to Jail, his wife was asking for a hug saying, "Mujhe itna kaske pakdo ki kahin mai choot na jaun"

Where's the RK who said Madhu "Mai tumhaare dressing table ke aayine ki tarah hoon, Jitna tum khudko nahi jaanti utna mai tumhe jaanta hoon"
Now I ask RK which he asked Madhu yday  "Ye sab tum aise hi bol rahe the kya"?? 😆

Coming to Madhu which is the topic, I really don't connect to "Kurbaani ki Moorat Naris" 🥱
I don't understand why can't she THINK instead of giving up so easily & falling in that gangster's trap.
Firstly she should say everything to RK, so what if he didn't believe you once, MAKE HIM BELIEVE YOU. How can Madhu trust a Gangster that he won't hurt RK after she gave in to his disgusting demands 🤢 I know Bhai has given a trailer of his evil plans, but Madhu never fought harder & ends up crying everytime  uff 😆
She can at least use the OBVIOUS proofs.

I am dissapointed with Both Madhu & RK if I start dissecting logic.
This is Kaayanat ka Chamatkar Kashish 🥱

Kaayanat's stupidity made me write so much see🤣
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do agree with you that Madhu should fight. Bowing down to Sultan's ghatiya demands is just not right. She has always been a fighter and someone who stands up for justice then why is she giving up so easily...🤔 However I do not equate this to RK's unwedding dhoka. That was a well thought of, purposeful act. She's acting on Sultan's threat to RK's life and naively believes that all will be well if she gives in. Yes she's being foolish, a little bit of a coward too but can't fault her intention. Effect may be same but IMO an act should also be judged by its intention 😊

Having said that, this track is completely idiotic. All power is given to Sultan while the main leads are behaving like their brains have gone on vacation. How long are they going to show Sultan getting his way playing Madhu n RK like puppets? It's getting intolerable 
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

I do agree with you that Madhu should fight. Bowing down to Sultan's ghatiya demands is just not right. She has always been a fighter and someone who stands up for justice then why is she giving up so easily...🤔 However I do not equate this to RK's unwedding dhoka. That was a well thought of, purposeful act. She's acting on Sultan's threat to RK's life and naively believes that all will be well if she gives in. Yes she's being foolish, a little bit of a coward too but can't fault her intention. Effect may be same but IMO an act should also be judged by its intention 😊

Having said that, this track is completely idiotic. All power is given to Sultan while the main leads are behaving like their brains have gone on vacation. How long are they going to show Sultan getting his way playing Madhu n RK like puppets? It's getting intolerable 

Please understand the intent of my post..
I made it clear in my post that she is not doing it to take any revenge or with a malicious intention, she actually is trying to save RK with best of her mental ability.. I am not equating this act to unwedding. I am equating the aftermath of the two..

And truth is that  the affect it will have on RK is similar to that of unwedding on Madhu!! And my post is all about the effect on RK, not the intent.. Because RK will never know the intent (unless he uses his brain, which might be back from vacation), he will always deal with the effect..

RK told Madhu that he did it for revenge and he never loved her.. Madhu told him that now she loves his sworn enemy.. No matter what the intention it will break RK..

Only a dimwit with a below normal IQ will raise a finger at madhu's intent.. 

And I agree the track is intolerable... Suddenly the entire Mumbai is on Sultan's payroll, and he is making n breaking laws acc to his convenience...
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Agree Kashish, Valid points.

Its almost unwedding part-2 I say.
Difference is Madhu didn't publicly humilate RK 😆 Nor did she humilated his parents 🥱
And she was said by RK that he NEVER loved her.

For RK this pain is also excruciating, bcoz his wife says she Loved him till marriage & after that she loves somebody else 😕 specially the guy he loathes 🥱
Well firstly I don't believe RK who outsmarted & manipulated people actually fell for this nonsense !!
Thats simply not RK 🤔 It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that something is seriously wrong with his wife bcoz just the day before he went to Jail, his wife was asking for a hug saying, "Mujhe itna kaske pakdo ki kahin mai choot na jaun"

Where's the RK who said Madhu "Mai tumhaare dressing table ke aayine ki tarah hoon, Jitna tum khudko nahi jaanti utna mai tumhe jaanta hoon"
Now I ask RK which he asked Madhu yday  "Ye sab tum aise hi bol rahe the kya"?? 😆

Coming to Madhu which is the topic, I really don't connect to "Kurbaani ki Moorat Naris" 🥱
I don't understand why can't she THINK instead of giving up so easily & falling in that gangster's trap.
Firstly she should say everything to RK, so what if he didn't believe you once, MAKE HIM BELIEVE YOU. How can Madhu trust a Gangster that he won't hurt RK after she gave in to his disgusting demands 🤢 I know Bhai has given a trailer of his evil plans, but Madhu never fought harder & ends up crying everytime  uff 😆
She can at least use the OBVIOUS proofs.

I am dissapointed with Both Madhu & RK if I start dissecting logic.
This is Kaayanat ka Chamatkar Kashish 🥱

Kaayanat's stupidity made me write so much see🤣

Nikki.. Do you think I will ignore my crazy 1.. 😆
I made a separate post dedicated to his sharp brain and his perceptions, probably the lack of it.. Check it out..
But I have a faint ray of hope after today's episode..