Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cardio21

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

Bang on Questions Cardio..πŸ‘ I hope CVs will answers these.. but i am keeping my doubt too..πŸ˜•
Currently Madhu is not fighting for her love.. but she is kind giving away everything just to save her love's life.. but will that gonna help her... NO... its not... she need to realise that.. she may save RK's life.. but he will be kind of living a Dead man 's life then so do she..
then whats the point  of saving life...
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

Exactly.. Initially I thought that they are redeeming her character, but seems like they backtracked.. This track is not making her look any better.. They have been ruining her character since tat Bhai erupted from that pond.. 

cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

i hv these 3 questions too.

RK is soo emotionally broken now..I wish madhu cud understand dis

n seriously..madhu cn hire bodyguards fr RK..Is it too tough fr superstar wife?

n ueah madhu knows dat bhai has such a sick mentality n he is not the one to be trusted upon definitely

Agree with u..
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

R u expctng logc kash? Dn dnt wn it cums to :-x! Frnkly 2 me it smd dat cvs gv a fnal thrw at makng jeth bala a pair by makng madhu agre. Bt result s stl horendous. Dy wre n lv wd ds triangle thng bt dy dnt undrstnd dat it dosnt wrk evrywhre at least nt wd sch strng leads. Madhu s charctr hs bn totaly butchrd. She cud hv pland wd bittuji radhaji or tld rk nd 2gthr dy cud hv pland. Snce rk hs nt totaly acptd madhu s wrds he wnt do nethng ryt nw. Aftr ds disastrous trp m hopng cvs gv a btr trck frm nxt wk.

Even though I am venting by making these criticizing posts but somewhere I will still keep the faith.. 
I think the TRPs are strong indicators that Bhai track is not gonna work in any which way..
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When was MB shown intelligent sensible or smart? She is a foolhardy person who thinks more with her heart and her brain. She never had the capability to analyse the after effects of hers and others actions

& Sultan has systematically broken her with his mental torture and threats.

She has neither any spine nor any will left to fight. She is too scared and emotionally broken. Sultan has managed to convince her that if she doesn't co-operate RK will die.

But what amazes me is RK's utter lack of instinct and common sense. Is this  the master planner they showed us in the initial episodes?

It is ok for the CVs if they want to drag the track. They know that since audience has now realised that the track will result in Sultan's destruction, they will be interested in the track. But they should not destroy the USP of the show, the intelligent and manipulative RK
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Thanks Pennu!! But that is exactly my question.. Is she really saving his life?? By reminding a broken RK that she loves his sworn enemy.. I think she is pushing it.. It's like unwedding revisited.. First of all it was disgusting to hear it one time, but her repeating it is beyond justification..

What if RK goes by the lakeside and tries to burn himself again..?? 

cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poluk

When was MB shown intelligent sensible or smart? She is a foolhardy person who thinks more with her heart and her brain. She never had the capability to analyse the after effects of hers and others actions

& Sultan has systematically broken her with his mental torture and threats.

She has neither any spine nor any will left to fight. She is too scared and emotionally broken. Sultan has managed to convince her that if she doesn't co-operate RK will die.

But what amazes me is RK's utter lack of instinct and common sense. Is this  the master planner they showed us in the initial episodes?

It is ok for the CVs if they want to drag the track. They know that since audience has now realised that the track will result in Sultan's destruction, they will be interested in the track. But they should not destroy the USP of the show, the intelligent and manipulative RK

Made another post highlighting the supreme smartness of RK.. This one is to show how Madhu made another wrong decision of her life without thinking of the after effects..  
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post..the whole track is annoying..full illogical...just want Rishbala together...
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good post agree with u πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have same 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.

- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?

- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

But still not believed that RK did the wedding drama for his ego,😑

May be he did same like, madhu doing these days, RK also wants save madhu life ,😳

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
totall agree with you

infact your three questions were running in my mind too.πŸ˜†
and madhu is not anymore our sherni madhu she has succumbed to most stupid and illogical threats of sultan and turned into bheegi billi.

infact more than sultan, madhu herself seems me the villain of the show...so hell bent on destroying her n rk's life forever😑