mach mach .antra and raghu

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
till last 2/3 episodes  this trio  was a  treat to watch but there were few things which i want to discuss with you guys and want to conclude whether its raghu's possessiveness which can  be felt  or its some thing else.....

it seems that machmach ko aik thappar aur khana hai raghu bhai se ,...he is so cute and definitely he is feeling some respect for antra ,...in maha epi when he came with a plate of sweets and raghu said no and offered antra ,...mach mach was so spontaneous in saying iedi and then his other conversation about fast was so cute and antra was so comfortable with him actually this trio was really good ........then when he asked raghu about his behaviour being unfair raghu didnt like it that he is coming  in rantra relationship...today again when mach mach tried to help antra to get up from floor ragu was like abhi usay kha jay ga aur mach mach bechara dar kar ruk gaya ,... i was thinking that raghu is so possessive towards antra or he is possessive towards machmach  as if antra is his lady love mach mach is also his childhood and dearest nearest buddy ...what do you think guys and yeh  i think this time mach mach will get to know about kaki's true face and her atupid plan as he has got ghunghroo in his hands

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.r..
Machmach is really cute...he defend antara...They become a friends now...antara has also no problem with machmach but raghu why he should behave like that. ...well now both r in jungle. ...kuch interesting honewala hai can't wait for Monday
divzz29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u are rgt dear bichara kitna darta raghu se but he has a soft corner for antara :)
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaki ke sach ko bahar bhi MachMach hi laayega, Aaji ke plan ke baare main usko hints toh thi hi ab confirm bhi ho jaega Aaj ki taraf se and in his eye's Antara will come out as clean. I guess he will develop a respect for Antara and will try to protect her now onwards. He will take her side and mellow down his Raghu Bhai too. Raghu's reactions are totally based on his anger. He cannot control Aaji but the people he can stop from paying heed to Antara, he doesn't leave anyone in that regard.😊
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

this trio rocks

hope to see more  antra mach mach
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@i was thinking that raghu is so possessive towards antra or he is possessive towards machmach  as if antra is his lady love mach mach is also his childhood and dearest nearest buddy

u said it all..
He loves his frds family & girl