Why can't Madhubala just? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Sultan ko khatam karne ke liye RK toh kya .. Madhu hi kaafi hai!
Sultan cant last a single episode again both RM combined!! So cvs have locked up RK's and Madhu's brains in some alien place. All the servants and security are also gayab. Bechare Bittuji Sitara studio wale dine se 'security , security' chillate reh gaye! Only two people have 24 hrs access everywhere . Sultan and Dipali!!!
I miss the days when RK used to always reach in time to Madhu's rescue and never allowed anyone to speak to Madhu !
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyaare_laal

uske baad khel khatam , paisa hajam!!!

Torture se mukti milegi.😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

uske baad khel khatam , paisa hajam!!!

Yeah, than all MEIEJ forum will be rangila rangila πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: Biks44

Sultan ko khatam karne ke liye RK toh kya .. Madhu hi kaafi hai!
Sultan cant last a single episode again both RM combined!! So cvs have locked up RK's and Madhu's brains in some alien place. All the servants and security are also gayab. Bechare Bittuji Sitara studio wale dine se 'security , security' chillate reh gaye! Only two people have 24 hrs access everywhere . Sultan and Dipali!!!
I miss the days when RK used to always reach in time to Madhu's rescue and never allowed anyone to speak to Madhu !

God knows suddenly Sultan k paas itne resources aur 'khaas-aadmi' kaise tapak pade! Kuch hi din pehle tak to woh chawl pe dusmano se muh chupaye fir raha tha! Aur aise resourceless superstar Maine aaj tak nahi dekha! Ek dhang ka wakeel bhi nahi mila bechare ko, upar se nikamme bodyguards aur security persons aur uske koi 'khaas-aadmi' bhi nahi hai! Is this a joke or what?
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

This track is for logic less people, but if you like to add logic than you are watching a wrong show...

Ghisa-pita illogical drama se tang aakar I resorted to MEIEJ which was really worth watching and very different from other daily soaps with a magical touch till a 'prani' entered but now it has become similar or even worse than the regular boring shows!
Neel_M thumbnail

God knows suddenly Sultan k paas itne resources aur 'khaas-aadmi' kaise tapak pade! Kuch hi din pehle tak to woh chawl pe dusmano se muh chupaye fir raha tha! Aur aise resourceless superstar Maine aaj tak nahi dekha! Ek dhang ka wakeel bhi nahi mila bechare ko, upar se nikamme bodyguards aur security persons aur uske koi 'khaas-aadmi' bhi nahi hai! Is this a joke or what?

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...😭
Neel_M thumbnail

Ghisa-pita illogical drama se tang aakar I resorted to MEIEJ which was really worth watching and very different from other daily soaps with a magical touch till a 'prani' entered but now it has become similar or even worse than the regular boring shows!

Worse than regular worse show... jo ho giya so ho giya.. don't waist your precious time on this crap...at least you got some friend in IF for this crap...so that is the +ve thing πŸ˜‰
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All illogical..where was the cctv..?hv No sequrity in superstar house!!
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...😭

you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!
Neel_M thumbnail

you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!

Aab akkal thikana pe aya..πŸ˜† don't laugh on my hindi... I'm just trying😳