Why Shaan was not in Face off ???? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

you make no sense at all!! Shaan is famous because people know him, like him and are his FANS! how can you even say Shaan his a smaller fan following then Siddharth Shukla? πŸ˜† lots of people dont watch BV and wouldnt even know who Sid is but most people know and like Shaan a lot! 

ps. why do you always bring up ST? you're obsessed! 

when ur arguments will make sense u will get my posts πŸ˜› ... and things does not work the way u think ... u didn't know sid and DD but u knew mukti πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ... even a kid can get the reason of ur this claim πŸ˜›

why not ST ???? now show the twitter followers and prove who is more famous ...if she is not on twitter then get the followers of her show or her fan club and compare with other Fan club followers  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

thats how u tried to prove na that mukti is more famous than Sid πŸ˜‰
Even if he was in the face off with Sid, the result would have been the same...Sid has been saved by Colors over better dancers for over 10 weeks now...
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

when ur arguments will make sense u will get my posts πŸ˜› ... and things does not work the way u think ... u didn't know sid and DD but u knew mukti πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ... even a kid can get the reason of ur this claim πŸ˜›

why not ST ???? now show the twitter followers and prove who is more famous ...if she is not on twitter then get the followers of her show or her fan club and compare with other Fan club followers  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Twitter followers count should be compared to when the person opened his account. Sid opened only when jdj started as colorstv requested him to open. Within 2 months he got 5500 followers.
Sometimes even normal people who are not any celebrities do really have lot of followers on twiiter through various reasons. 
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Only thing we know is Mukti and Sid were in face off we don't even know who were in what position.It is an assumption from the beginning that DD and Sid are the highest voted celebs. No one from the channel has ratified this.

So I don't think people need to be hyper based on the outspoken support. Why does people think that Lauren or Sana has lesser votes than DD or Sid or Shaan? We never know that. Till now neither DD, Shaan, Lauren or Sana has landed in bottom 3 so we don't know in what position they stand vote wise.

Shaan has landed in the bottom 3 before with a 27!!!
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Twitter followers count should be compared to when the person opened his account. Sid opened only when jdj started as colorstv requested him to open. Within 2 months he got 5500 followers.
Sometimes even normal people who are not any celebrities do really have lot of followers on twiiter through various reasons. 

exactly ... he got 5500+ followers in 3 months only while mukti is on twitter since long and so much active and all DID , Mukti, kritika karma , aditi fans follow her ... big deal

but thing is how ppl tried to prove by this that sid is less popular than Mukti and when it came to their own fav who is a super star as per them ,  they r saying why dragging her as they know there r so less followers of her fan club on twitter  πŸ˜‰

Off topic, just after colors released sneak peeks for the weekend with substantial footage to Shaan, I can see a lot of people getting vocal againat him...After Sid, IMO the weakest dancer is definitely Shaan...but seems that some people are getting scared of his dancing as well as his popularity; and strangely enough these people belong to the same fan group who depend on their voting n spamming skills to support their favorite...Suddenly the princess is no more the masses favorite...
What a joke? None votes for ShaanπŸ€“. Just because you did not vote you are counting everyone in to your category of mindset.🀣
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

I hardly comment in this forum because firstly, I don't follow this show regularly...second, well...reason is obvious and known to many here.

@Bold...But this statement of yours really amused me a lot. So I couldn't hold me back from commenting. My query, Is that statement for only the member you have quoted or for everyone those who didn't know Sid and DD but knew Mukti before? And if it includes later category, which includes many people like me who knew Mukti but did not know Sid and DD before, then kindly throw some light on that particular reason as kids around me are not able to get it.
How do you know that Shaan's singing fans dont vote for him? I think that even though compared to his entire fan population, only a few vote, however, those few may be more than the total number of fans Sid has? I mean, sid only has fans who only watch Balika Vadhu, and mostly his fans are young girls, but Shaan has fans right from young girls/boys to old men and women and everyone in the middle!  Edited by -simi- - 10 years ago
I think, since he is the most popular contestant, was saved by his Fans...