Jodha Akbar

MY FUNNY GRANDMA HAHA

XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was watching Jodha Akbar with my grandma and my typical Indian family πŸ˜†
The tv was showing a scene where akbar came to Ruqiya's bathroom, swimming pool or whatever it is called lool πŸ˜†

Awkwardly everyone was staring at the TV...in my mind I was crying 'Oh shit it better not be inappropriate,😭 what if jalal joins her!!! Hey bhagwaan change the scene!!!! oh nahi, Jalal is coming closer!!!!!'  
Then out of the blue my grandma said "Ab yehbi andhar beijayega" πŸ€£ (Now he will sit inside the tub) πŸ€£
My family burst out laughing, as if my 70 year old grandma just said that!!!! My grandma blushed! πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Omg What will my grandma say when Jalal is going in Jodha's bathroom πŸ€£ 

Anyone else experienced any awkward situation while watching Jodha Akbar?...hahaha

Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL awwwe your g-ma is so cute <3 
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh lord! I already had watched the episode earlier in the day but I watched it again with eng subs and I was with my grandma and I was praying she would go to the kitchen and start making Dahl or something! Ahahahahaha

But I watched that scene with my Grandma and the look on her face was like "I've seen sexier" ahahahaha she was not bothered at all Edited by sweet_5 - 10 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 omg hahaha! when jodha went inside jalaal's bathroom, my mom wa sitting next to me, i was like acting like "πŸ€”" but inside my mind i was "πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_5

Oh lord! I already had watched the episode earlier in the day but I watched it again with eng subs and I was with my grandma and I was praying she would go to the kitchen and start making Dahl or something! Ahahahahaha

But I watched that scene with my Grandma and the look on her face was like "I've seen sexier" ahahahaha she was not bothered at all

Omg πŸ€£ Grandma nowadays are Gangsters πŸ€£
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

omg hahaha! when jodha went inside jalaal's bathroom, my mom wa sitting next to me, i was like acting like "πŸ€”" but inside my mind i was "πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

same thing happened 2 meπŸ˜†...mere saath mere mom dad dono baithey they πŸ˜†
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!🀣 🀣 🀣
You know I was watching this bathroom scene of Ruqu-Jalal with My mom and She said "Is Raja ko aurto ke alawa aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya?!"πŸ˜†And I was like 😲 😳 🀣
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvie

OMG!🀣 🀣 🀣
You know I was watching this bathroom scene of Ruqu-Jalal with My mom and She said "Is Raja ko aurto ke alawa aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya?!"πŸ˜†And I was like 😲 😳 🀣

🀣 Don't blame her to think like that he has like so many wives and many are unknown πŸ˜†
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

Lmao Thats totally how I felt when I was watching that scene with my parents. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was always alone when i am watching JA but now since my mom accidentally saw that bathroom scene between Jalal and Jodha she is now hooked too😭.
I cant talk how hot does Jalal look or fangurl when she's around.That is why i watch the episode oline so i can keep my screams inside and act calm.