Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

See this is my point, you guys are 24/7 harping on bout how Arjun Purvi were jeeju saali, only in that matter apparently Ovi and Purvi are sisters? but any other matter that didn't concern Arjun-Purvi-Ovi angle Purvi and Ovi weren't sisters😕 I am just asking for a logical enough explanation ofcourse I know that Purvi is marrying her "sisters" ex husband and people often made fun, so I'm just asking won't it be "discusting" "dirty" if Ovi marries her jeeju? why are people not crying about this matter now😆 

Because do we even know for sure if it is happening? 😕

I need to see something happen on screen before I "cry" about it. Is this logical enough for you?
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Because do we even know for sure if it is happening? 😕

I need to see something happen on screen before I "cry" about it. Is this logical enough for you?

No not really😆 if this does happen(which it most likely will) then you can come back with a more logical answer😃
pilli2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know it's a prediction... and it seems to be the most obvious answer to the pre-cap.  But just a funny thought...

What if Ekta was "pulling our leg" so to speak, and Onir comes up with the off the wall idea, which may not even make sense, of Onir and Ovi doing something else to stop Arjun from telling Purvi.  If something else does happen, I think I will literally LOL, because everyone is almost positive that Ovi and Onir will get married. (which may be the most logical choice to "complete a lot of loose ends before the time leap) 

I love it when the pre-caps pull us in the wrong direction... tee hee hee
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome n logical post amu🤣
lol...everyone knows dat jeeju-saali relationship rocks...so even onvi also rockzzz🤣
if ppl were calling arvi relationship as..."in***" just bcoz ovi married arjun...den from now onwards i am very sure dat all the illogical meaning of dis word is goin to turn to logic🤣(if sach mai doctor saab marries ovi😆)...coz ppl will claim dis jeeju-saali jodi of onvi have just climbed one more step ahead on mahantha ladder🤣🤣🤣
whatever onvi jodi ko jai bolo🤣🤣🤣...woh dono hamesha kush rahe😃🤣
finaaly i am happy dat both o's are getting away from arvi's zindagi...😃😃😃
let arvi live happily from here after wid der pari😛😳 without interruption of o's🤣

Edited by harini_arvi - 10 years ago
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogna

Purvi is also marrying her jeeju

thanks for the info🤣

butuna thumbnail

See this is my point, you guys are 24/7 harping on bout how Arjun Purvi were jeeju saali, only in that matter apparently Ovi and Purvi are sisters? but any other matter that didn't concern Arjun-Purvi-Ovi angle Purvi and Ovi weren't sisters😕 I am just asking for a logical enough explanation ofcourse I know that Purvi is marrying her "sisters" ex husband and people often made fun, so I'm just asking won't it be "discusting" "dirty" if Ovi marries her jeeju? why are people not crying about this matter now😆 

Well, it didn't seem obvious from your post.  But yes, when it does happen, we will start harping on it. 🤓 Anyway this show seems to have lost the meaning of 'pavitra'. 🤢
butuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini_arvi

...coz ppl will claim dis jeeju-saali jodi of onvi have just climbed one more step ahead on mahantha ladder🤣🤣🤣

Let's discuss this if and when it happens 😆
Edited by butuna - 10 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fun post Amu, and good points raised again.

Btw, anyone saying let's wait and watch what happens - same courtesy wasn't applied to ArVi if I remember. They were blamed from the segments telecast itself, leave aside a precap!
Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Fun post Amy, and good points raised again.

Btw, anyone saying let's wait and watch what happens - same courtesy wasn't applied to ArVi if I remember. They were blamed from the segments telecast itself, leave aside a precap!

@BOLD: Exactly! ArVi and ArVi fans were bashed left, right, up, down and freaking centre. Called horrible names and what not.

Amu Di...Superb post 👏
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No not really😆 if this does happen(which it most likely will) then you can come back with a more logical answer😃

And then what? Report to you, The Logic Police Officer of the Logical Land of PR where the only thing that is logical is getting ArVi married by hook or crook? 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago