Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _barbie

i'll try, if i m available then... 😉

but mere liye evening or 10pm ke baad ka time hi convenient hai... 😆

Evening se I mean when we sign out from here.. 

He mostly does it between 10 to 12 so I'll try and be online 😳
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Goody

Evening se I mean when we sign out from here.. 

He mostly does it between 10 to 12 so I'll try and be online 😳

he did it between 9- 9.30 pm twice , jo ki mera dinner ka time hai 

dekhte hai , next time kya hota hai... 🤔

---------------------

ok, i need to go now...

baad me milte hai phir... 😊  byee... 🤗
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he did it between 9- 9.30 pm twice , jo ki mera dinner ka time hai 

dekhte hai , next time kya hota hai... 🤔

---------------------

ok, i need to go now...

baad me milte hai phir... 😊  byee... 🤗

9 to 9:30..  Nyways lets see kya hota hai 

Byee.. take care 🤗
Minionite thumbnail
Varun Dhawan Online @Varun0nline

#Spotted @varun_dvn with a fan. ;) don't be jelous na! Hoho pic.twitter.com/hNriHOYJmi

Embedded image permalink

Minionite thumbnail
Varun Dhawan FanClub @VarunDhawan_FC

"I can call Varun Dhawan anytime. If he is not busy eating chicken, he will answer my call." - Arjun Kapoor

"He (Varun Dhawan) loves his chicken more than anything else in the world" - Arjun Kapoor

Minionite thumbnail

RT : "@KaranJoharTeam [Article]- My Mom is best cook - @varun_dvn @varundhawan_fc @varundvn_fc pic.twitter.com/oPt7IjK92Z"

Embedded image permalink

Minionite thumbnail
varun dhawan @Varun_dvn

My mother just explained me some verses from the Quran beautiful. It was about the role of a mother in a son's life.

varun dhawan @Varun_dvn

The mother is the first one who disciplines and gets angry with her son on his wrong doings but is also the first one to forgive him.

varun dhawan @Varun_dvn

So if we want change for the better I guess we should empower the mothers of our nations. Moms are the real hero's .

BARBlE thumbnail

Who is the love of Varun Dhawan's life?

Thu, August 29, 2013 6:30pm UTC by Namrata Thakker

Who is the love of Varun Dhawan's life?

After Ranbir Kapoor, if there is any actor who has been stuck in the mire of love controversies, it's Student of the Year's Rohan...

Ever since Karan Johar launched Varun Dhawan into Bollywood, the dishy lad has been linked with Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Tapsee Pannu, a certain Natasha Dalal and even Bipasha Basu! Considering how hot the junior Dhawan is to look at   😳 and his flirty-sexy role in SOTY as Rohan 😳 , the link-ups don't really surprise us. But thanks to a certain young lad called Arjun Kapoor we have the answer to a big question that we've been asking: Who is the love of Varun Dhawan's life? Any guesses? Could it be a lovely lady whose name starts with...ummm...

Well, all you beautiful lasses can heave a sigh of relief. No, it is not what you may be thinking. It is certainly a chick, yes, but one with wings. He he he he...giggle. 😆  Confused? Here's the red hot secret that we have been dying to tell you. The SOTY dude loves gorging on chicken more than anything else. In a recent interview, the Ishaqzaade actor revealed that Varun is his 4 am friend and is willing to answer calls from Arjun at any time of the day or night. But only on one condition. If he is not busy with the chick in his life " be it fried, baked, tadoori or tikka. Really? Yes, really truly, it's just chicks and no chicas for VD 🤣 . Now that's some love, we say 😉!

We ain't surprised that Varun takes his chicken so seriously; after all, Punjabis are known for their love of food, no? But a friendly suggestion to this hottie " keep eating your favoruite khaana, but don't forget the exercise, coz otherwise your dream to be muscled and fit like Salman Khan will never become reality. And, like Sally or not, we certainly like Varun's lean-mean looks 😉   . So as long he continues indulging in chicks but stays worthy of sexy clicks, we ain't complaining!

------------------------------

👏 brilliantly written article...

-----------------------------

link courtesy : ritu 😉

Edited by _barbie - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Considering how hot the junior Dhawan is to look at   😳 and his flirty-sexy role in SOTY as Rohan 😳  we certainly like Varun's lean-mean looks 😉   

Yeh hai mera Varun. 😳
BARBlE thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Yeh hai mera Varun. 😳

ye wala ? --->

😆