Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Varun Dhawan Online €@Varun0nline

#NewPic @Varun_dvn spotted with a fan on the sets of @MainTera_Hero :) pic.twitter.com/eCtes8HLm4

Embedded image permalink

Minionite thumbnail
[NEW PIC] : Varun Dhawan at Madras Cafe Special Screening pic.twitter.com/ds2T7WJnu4

Embedded image permalink
Minionite thumbnail
[NEW PIC - 2] : Varun Dhawan at Madras Cafe Special Screening pic.twitter.com/FjwN4yrPXr

Embedded image permalink
Minionite thumbnail

Seeking fitness

- 1 Odd Nutrient That May Reduce High Blood Pressure 
TINA GURNANEY
SHARE     COMMENT      PRINT      T+  

Dedication and sincerity form an important part of Varun Dhawan€™s fitness regime

€œThere have been times when I have been able to transform my body within 10 days,€ claims Varun Dhawan of Student of the Year fame. Possessing a lean and fit body, who could be better than Varun Dhawan to launch Pumpstart, a fitness awareness campaign!

Attributing his fitness to a strict working out routine and training in martial arts, he also underlines the significance of surya namaskaar.

Varun will be sporting a bulkier look in his next movie where again he will be seen playing a college boy. He has gained few pounds for the same while striving to look athletic at the same time which was €œvery difficult to achieve€, says Varun.

A strict routine

With his trainer putting him under tight shifts and bringing frequent changes to his routine, Varun invests a lot of time and effort on his health. €œThere are times when I do excessive workouts as my trainer (Prashant) works very hard with me,€ says the young actor whose working out routine consists of weight training mixed with cardiovascular exercises and some workout on PRX machine accompanied by some free hand exercises.

Varun is comfortable with frequent weight gain and loss if the character demands it and mentions that it€™s a prerequisite for any film. A fitness freak, whose washboard abs are a proof of this fact. But on the other hand, whenever he can, he indulges himself. €œThere are days when I have 2-3 pizzas stuffed with cheese and cakes and ice creams.€

Dedication and sincerity are the core elements of his fitness regimen. €œPeople usually struggle because of the lack of will and boredom but that€™s not the case with me€. He suggests engaging oneself in entertaining activities that contribute to fitness as well, like sports and dancing so that it doesn€™t look like a work out, rather a fun activity.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/fitness/seeking-fitness/article5052383.ece?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=muthukrish7

Minionite thumbnail
MainTeraHeroOfficial €@MainTera_Hero

He (VD) has gained few pounds 4 the same while striving to look athletic at the same time which was €œvery difficult to achieve€, says Varun™

Minionite thumbnail
MainTeraHeroOfficial €@MainTera_Hero

Varun Dhawan spotted on the sets of Main Tera Hero!™ pic.twitter.com/6SMIuGzQQy

Embedded image permalink

Minionite thumbnail
Varun Dhawan Quotes €@varunsays_fc

'' There have been times when I have been able to transform my body within 10 days. '' - @varun_dvn

Minionite thumbnail

'' There are days when I have 2-3 pizzas stuffed with cheese and cakes and ice creams. '' - @varun_dvn

Minionite thumbnail

'' People usually struggle because of the lack of will and boredom but that's not the case with me. '' - @varun_dvn

Minionite thumbnail

" Lies are the biggest burden of life. Which I've figured most human beings carry to their grave. " - @varun_dvn