BabyYou'reEverythingWe'veDreamedOf (Varun FC#18) - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _barbie

Hmmm... agar dark character hi play karna hai, then i'd like him to play character of a very nasty, wicked and heart-breaker kinda guy ðŸ˜›

btw, i have been waiting for the formal announcement of sriram raghavan's next for a long time now ðŸ˜• they said that they will finalise the female lead by the end of july...but abhi tak toh unke taraf se koi announcement nahi aaya... 

@Underline, Meee tooo !!!! ðŸ˜ƒ He'll pull off that character really well ðŸ˜ƒ

Vaise in real life.. kitna % wo aisa ladka hai? ðŸ˜‰ Lagta toh nai wo aisa hai ðŸ˜†

--------

Atleast next month tak heroine cast ho jaane chaheye na ðŸ¤” Film kabhi bhi chalo ho but I wanna know who is the leading lady.. Ash or Deepika or ðŸ¤”

quoting from TOI  -------->

" Buzz is that the actor has bagged Dharma Production's upcoming project.
Karan Wahi, who is currently entertaining audiences' through his comic antics in singing talent show Indian Idol Junior has apparently being finalized for Karan Johar's upcoming film. 

Sources inform that Karan He will be sharing a screen space with Bollywood's latest sensation Varun Dhawan. He will play one of the key characters in the film.

When contacted, Karan refuted the news and said, "No, It's not true and I am not doing any film nor I have signed any film.

They are football pals.. Film mein bhi ache lagege ðŸ˜ƒ

@bold - nope ðŸ¤£ maa can see that i keep checking out pics of a guy on comp, but she never asked me, who is that guy ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

😲 How come she didn't ask?? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

@Underline, Meee tooo !!!! ðŸ˜ƒ He'll pull off that character really well ðŸ˜ƒ

Vaise in real life.. kitna % wo aisa ladka hai? ðŸ˜‰ Lagta toh nai wo aisa hai ðŸ˜†

--------

Atleast next month tak heroine cast ho jaane chaheye na ðŸ¤” Film kabhi bhi chalo ho but I wanna know who is the leading lady.. Ash or Deepika or ðŸ¤”
i want him to play that kinda character just because its totally opposite his real life personality ðŸ˜† it will be fun to watch... ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Yeah you as Rohit's wife and me as Varun's. ðŸ˜³

Rohit mere bro-in-law jaisa hai ðŸ˜² Kabardar mere bhai ke bare mein aise baat ki toh ðŸ˜²

They are football pals.. Film mein bhi ache lagege ðŸ˜ƒ

agree ðŸ˜ƒ though karan is denying the news as of now...
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

MainTeraHeroOfficial ?@MainTera_Hero

"I am keen on working with the young guys I believe I can do more with them I am more excited about working with a Sid or Varun" -Mohit Suri

Even I believe he can.. chalo chalo jaldi sign my varun ðŸ˜ƒ

Rumour said Varun will do Murder 2 with Mohit Suri but now I remember ke murder 2 or murder 3 dono aah bhi gaye ðŸ˜•

i want him to play that kinda character just because its totally opposite his real life personality ðŸ˜† it will be fun to watch... ðŸ˜‰

I wish he gets to play such a kick-ass character... soon ðŸ˜ƒ

agree ðŸ˜ƒ though karan is denying the news as of now...

Maybe it's not finalized ðŸ¤”

I wish he gets to play such a kick-ass character... soon ðŸ˜ƒ
 ðŸ˜ƒ yeah! ðŸ˜ƒ