Dulhan Wahi jo piya Mann Bhaaye#9(completed) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
dekho rashmi u thought to complete this ff when it was in 6th thread and see in which thread u completed this ff congrats for the new thread .

feeling bad as it is the last part of this wonderfull ff but there is an end for any beautiful story so now its the turn for this ff the ending was superb like dadi said kisi si nahi haarnewaale. 👏

beautiful!!!!

will miss this ff!
loved the last part...bechara maan he had to eat salty kheer...but the love he had for geet was amazing he didn't makegeet to eat salty kheer...and finally the become one in all ways...
cant believe it ended...it was an amazing and emotional journey of maaneet...loved it

will be waiting for epilouge...bada wala
nice part
i too did the same prank during my sis marriage 
while reading i just recollected those incidents
loved it

Awsommmiiieee so cute...all romntic n teasing n sweet...epilouge soon..:)
update finally maneet became one family teasing maneet moments fab sameers kahaan hai use bhi dikhado sudhra hua

just loved the story so very much...

very very beautiful, passionate, emotional update...

Geet ko manae ke liye Maan ne salty kheer bhi kha lee...Daadi is very happy to see retorting wife...kya baat hai daadi...jahan jyadatar saauma yeh chahti hain ki bahu chup rahe, aagyakaari, bheegi billi ban kar rahe wahan daadi ne ek misaal kayam ki hai...

I loved the way Geet described her frustration during reception that all were enjoying delicious food but they have to greet so many guests standing in one place...this is torture yaar...that is why now a days they have started new style that bride and groom don't sit on stage during reception...they will just be in between guests...roaming and greeting, meeting guests...
I remember my marriage and reception...in our community we have to wear very big nose ring...

like this...I didn't have habit and until reception my nose was swollen... we can't remove it because it is very necessary to wear it...in my grand mother's time they will wear it throughout their life but now a days we change it after all marriage ceremonies finish...but we can't keep our nose barren...during changing this nose-ring we will immediately put small nose-ring or nose-pin...this is Suhaag in our community...we don't wear mangalsutra daily...we can wear of our choice but this nose-ring is must...so I can't even eat food because first of all so big nose-ring and then nose swollen...it was paining badly then my husband told his mother to change it and then they keep it hanging from my hair and immediately change another small nose-ring...because we can't remove it fully...

ok so maine saari katha suna di...in short receptions are very painful but we have to arrange for it...

at last Maan-Geet became Maaneet...their relation is complete...

waiting for epilogue...

thanx for pm...

Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -indu-

Last part😔

As usual superb update

Maan bhi kya samjha ek do kissi wissi dedega aur geet maan jaayegi

Are Woh geet hai aise kaise maan jaayegi...

Geet ne jo kaha sach kaha galti sab ke saamne aur maafi akele mein

Shhadi ke baad pehle din hi maan ko salty kheer chakna padha

Kya punishment diya geet ne

Aurtein aisi hi hoti hain, mazak kartehain aur khud ko hi bura lagta hai

Dadi ,  sweet dadi

Rain graphics

Rain always do wonders😆😆 geet ko poori tarah se maan ka banadiya😆😉

Maan aur geet ki khatti meethi love story , aah we will miss this

aww 
don't be sad indu
every good thing has to come to it's end.I m much relieved that I could be able to meet all of your expectations.
I have updated character sketch of Massom Ishq and because of that I m late hare to reply. 
thanks again for the lovely comment
Originally posted by gmskasrkmadhu

amazing dear
lv it
w8 fr d epi
thanks