Our Gurika / our AarYa   Are the best 👏
trisha163 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i can only see aarya  they're the BEST 
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have eyes only for the first one , unfortunately the rest is in my blind spot .
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I love the first jodi...and it is not because ... am a Pvian  but this particular jodi is the FIRST JODI who created the record on TV by bringing romance of a different kind without even a kiss on forehead or a rain song to tilt...now tell me can any JODI create this magic without a kiss or a tilt...ofcourse there are actors/actresses  who act superbly well...but. to carry a show without the needs that tilt trps to a high level...one should perform with ease and make believe what they want to convey ...which they did and continued in SA trip...every generation belonged to them......and to say they are the best jodi...sorry I don't agree...'cause they belong to a different slot...Unique jodi'. 😃 Once again wonderful onscreen couple...both extremely talented👏

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ! No words for AarYa ! ❤️

Thanks for sharing ! 😃
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

I love the first jodi...and it is not because ... am a Pvian  but this particular jodi is the FIRST JODI who created the record on TV by bringing romance of a different kind without even a kiss on forehead or a rain song to tilt...now tell me can any JODI create this magic without a kiss or a tilt...ofcourse there are actors/actresses  who act superbly well...but. to carry a show without the needs that tilt trps to a high level...one should perform with ease and make believe what they want to convey ...which they did and continued in SA trip...every generation belonged to them......and to say they are the best jodi...sorry I don't agree...'cause they belong to a different slot...Unique jodi'. 😃 Once again wonderful onscreen couple...both extremely talented👏

well said chitra👏👏👏
fantastic words to our unique jodi😳...agree to each n every word u said👍🏼
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i completely  agree with u chitra

ur each and every word was true for aarya/gurika well said dear👏👏

u r right they r unique and creates magic together😳😳

gurika r the best🥳
donna88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i love what u have wrote n i completely agree with u 100%.. GurIka/Aarya are unique couple, diff from the others!! ⭐️😎
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love the first jodi...and it is not because ... am a Pvian but this particular jodi is the FIRST JODI who created the record on TV by bringing romance of a different kind without even a kiss on forehead or a rain song to tilt...now tell me can any JODI create this magic without a kiss or a tilt...ofcourse there are actors/actresses who act superbly well...but. to carry a show without the needs that tilt trps to a high level...one should perform with ease and make believe what they want to convey ...which they did and continued in SA trip...every generation belonged to them......and to say they are the best jodi...sorry I don't agree...'cause they belong to a different slot...Unique jodi'. 😃 Once again wonderful onscreen couple...both extremely talented👏

Totally agree with you. They said it best when they said nothing at all. Straight to each others hearts to ours . They were able to show all that love is felt and tears are words the heart can't express. True meaning of romance.