Marriage of Arjun & Purvi

Poll Question :

Will Arjun & Purvi tie the knot after all the drama happening in PR?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
With all sorts or twist and turns happening in PR lately will Arjun & Purvi finally tie the knot in Matrimonial Bliss?

I saw in the SBS News and a picture of Arjun & Purvi being finally married after all the drama that will take place but wedding will happen

Please share your views and feedbacks

Thx

Nids
I'm positive they will marry :)
loll actually all this drama happening just to get arjun purvi married ðŸ˜›
I don't think Onir will marry Purvi (again) even if she chooses him. I don't think Onir will let her choose him. He won't let her make that same mistake and compromise again. I hope the track is going that way.

Honestly, I don't want this track to be another unresolved issue post-leap. I'd prefer Arvi married. Ovi and Onir happy in their lives married to OTHER PEOPLE and not each other.
My anwser is Yes! As I said agar drama nahin hogi toh TVT kaise badhegi lol.. But I'm very much positive that ArVi will get married after Onir's truth will be revealed.. Couz both Ovi & Onir know that ArVi love eacht other deeply!! So I'm just going to sit and enjoy the drama couz eventually ArVi will get married.. :)
Obviously they will get married! PR is about Arvi and not any punir ,arovi!!
Arvi will surely marry this time be positive.
No matter what this time ARVI will united. If not happen Zee, EK & BT show real ARVI fan power.
I think the news segment shown was the promo shoot only, but lets see what hsppens
i am sure dat dey will tie a knot n will live happily😃😃