Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 - Page 7

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: littles12

Hey guys! Zainab here! yes first time! 

i love animes and was so happy when i found out that this was a open thread! im mostly an active membor!

hey Zainab welcome..😃

Anime Daisuki..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deboleena.manna

hey Zainab welcome..😃

Anime Daisuki..😳

thanks! 
hey anime daisuki
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally i found something interesting on this site...btw i am naruto fan...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CorruptedColors

welcome..what's ur name?
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys !

I miss watching animes sooo much :(
But I have another conference next week and should be able to catch up soon after

Manga updates:
Both Naruto and Bleach are going at a good pace. I am so relieved that Shikamaru is fine. I was miserable the whole day when he was shown to be getting ready to die ! Gotta say Ino is kickass! And Gaara is back in the battle field :D Naruto - Sasuke are going to fuse their techniques. I bet Obito is going to get Talk-no-jutsu soon. 

But this week Bleach was clearly had a more interesting development - the actual reason why the quincies hate the hollows :D it makes so much more sense now! Also, the stolen bankai's are going to be retrieved.

kaichou wa maid sama ended. I feel that it was a bit rushed. But the ending was satisfactory. @Romi what did you think ?

Orange marmalade is developing sooo fast ! It is hard to wait an entire week to see what happens next !

And the best for the last - Skip beat . Finally, after 200 chapters, Kyoko madam is in LOVE - with REN :D I cannot stop smiling. Last chapter grown up kyoko comes across grown up kuon . I wonder how it will develop further ! This manga is sheer torture sometimes. Monthly release is not enough. I wish it would go back to being bi-weekly !

Okay back to preparing my poster. See you guys next week. Till then , keep anime shipping :D
ciao ciao!
-sanika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CorruptedColors

Hey me too !

Will be gr8 to have someone to dissect manga updates :D Welcome to the gang 😉
-sanika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nawsin

look who's here! SANIKA!! 🤗
how are you doing? back from homeland?

hey romi !

I am back from India and I basically live in the lab 😭
Should have less workload after next week's conference
How are you doing ?
-sanika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey guys! Zainab here! yes first time! 

i love animes and was so happy when i found out that this was a open thread! im mostly an active membor!

welcome to our CC Zainab :D
Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sanika-

hey romi !

I am back from India and I basically live in the lab 😭
Should have less workload after next week's conference
How are you doing ?

oh! you must be having it hard. Wish you all the best for the ocnference. Gambatte!
I am doing good. Eid's coming, so enjoying vacation. have to get busy again after Eid, so taking it easy for the time being.
Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sanika-

Hey guys !

I miss watching animes sooo much :(
But I have another conference next week and should be able to catch up soon after

Manga updates:
Both Naruto and Bleach are going at a good pace. I am so relieved that Shikamaru is fine. I was miserable the whole day when he was shown to be getting ready to die ! Gotta say Ino is kickass! And Gaara is back in the battle field :D Naruto - Sasuke are going to fuse their techniques. I bet Obito is going to get Talk-no-jutsu soon. 

But this week Bleach was clearly had a more interesting development - the actual reason why the quincies hate the hollows :D it makes so much more sense now! Also, the stolen bankai's are going to be retrieved.

kaichou wa maid sama ended. I feel that it was a bit rushed. But the ending was satisfactory. @Romi what did you think ?

Orange marmalade is developing sooo fast ! It is hard to wait an entire week to see what happens next !

And the best for the last - Skip beat . Finally, after 200 chapters, Kyoko madam is in LOVE - with REN :D I cannot stop smiling. Last chapter grown up kyoko comes across grown up kuon . I wonder how it will develop further ! This manga is sheer torture sometimes. Monthly release is not enough. I wish it would go back to being bi-weekly !

Okay back to preparing my poster. See you guys next week. Till then , keep anime shipping :D
ciao ciao!

Is the last chapter scanlated yet? I can't find it. It was rushed. suddenly they packed everything up after Mission Rescue Usui. I am sad. I am so going to miss our perverted outer space alien. can't believe only one chapter is left. 😭