Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Futbol_queen

How's everyone doing? Long time no chat! Been busy the whole summer, and now school has started up again.. Thats aside any new animes out here? Anything new goin' on?

Brothers Conflict in new n ongoing...😊
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

Brothers Conflict in new n ongoing...😊

Info. please πŸ˜ƒ
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Watched this vampire anime awhile back called Shiki gr8 opening and ending themes
Opening theme 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8X2NXAKteE

Opening theme 2 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4useCcezw
Ending theme 2:www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JfNBZW5_k
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TimenTIMEagain

I Watched this vampire anime awhile back called Shiki gr8 opening and ending themes
Opening theme 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8X2NXAKteE

Opening theme 2 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4useCcezw 
Ending theme 2:www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JfNBZW5_k

That's cool! My favirote opening themes has to be Soul Eater's πŸ˜Š
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Futbol_queen

Info. please πŸ˜ƒ

it's about 1 girl n 13 boys..this boys are brothers known as Asahina Brothers...n the girl is their new step sis...but they feel for her other way..I mean all of them fall in love with her n start the conflict between the brothers bcz of this..n the story goes on..😳😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
this are the brothers..☺️☺️
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all!! Just came across this thread...
I'm a hugeee fan of Naruto!! Man! I didn't know Shippuden was going on and when I found out, I watched all 300 episodes in like 2 -3 weeks lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and have been following it since then... :P
Have also watched Yu-Gi-Oh and some episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh GX...

Hope I'll be welcomed over here...though I won't be regular bcz I come to IF for only 20 mins a day or so (self-made rule bcz I used to waste hours and hours on IF before...)

Anyways goodnight guys...my twenty mins are up for today πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-Shikha πŸ˜Š
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Hey all!! Just came across this thread...

I'm a hugeee fan of Naruto!! Man! I didn't know Shippuden was going on and when I found out, I watched all 300 episodes in like 2 -3 weeks lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and have been following it since then... :P
Have also watched Yu-Gi-Oh and some episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh GX...

Hope I'll be welcomed over here...though I won't be regular bcz I come to IF for only 20 mins a day or so (self-made rule bcz I used to waste hours and hours on IF before...)

Anyways goodnight guys...my twenty mins are up for today πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-Shikha πŸ˜Š

welcome Shikha...well right now Naruto Shippuden is ongoing on Animex..started from last month n will end on January...πŸ˜‰
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

welcome Shikha...well right now Naruto Shippuden is ongoing on Animex..started from last month n will end on January...πŸ˜‰

Oh! Well, I just watch on narutoget.com...they release a new episode every thursday and a new manga chapter every tuesday or so...😊
Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone! How are  you guys doing? School is being damn annoying and I have had to put all the animes I was watching on hold.

Hi Shikha! Welcome to Anime-Manga Lovers. I am Romi, an anime fanatic. ⭐️ I hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Aya, Chihaya  has been shown to have special feelings for Arata from the very beginning. It's just not sure whether it is of romantic kind or something else. But there's no denying it that Arata is the very reason Chihaya started to have a dream for herself in the first place. Also it is Arata who drives Taichi towards his destination. Chihaya x Taichi supporters are more in number because I feel Taichi gets maximum screen-time after Chihaya whereas Arata's screen-time is the least of all. But finally we are having him in more scenes and that's the main reason I want season 3. πŸ˜ƒ

Debo, Brother's Conflict looks yummy. 😳 I am sure going to check it out in my next vacation.

Time, I am yet to listen the OSTs you shared. I'll get back to you after seeing it. Till now my most favorite OST has been opening track of Baccano!.

No anime for now, only reading mangas. I started re-reading Ouran manga. Well, not really re-read. Before I read this manga from where the anime ended but now I have started it from the beginning. If you want to laugh your head off, read Ouran High School Host Club manga. This is the most hilarious manga I have ever read. Only the British comedy classic could make me laugh like Ouran does. If you ever come across any manga like Ouran, please let me know. Though I feel this is unparalleled. 😳

The purest soul in anime world belongs to Suoh Tamaki. It's also hard to find such a dense person.
The best strategist in anime world is Ootori Kyoya. I believe this guy can easily match up to L in Death Note. but that won't happen because their field of interest is totally different.
The brattiest characters in anime world are Hitachin twins. People can be so evil without causing any harm. Their every remark incurs a mental damage.
The cutest yet most sensible lolita character is Haninozuka Mitskuni aka Hani Senpai. He's probably the only lolita male character that I love.
The biggest mystery in this anime is Morinozuka Takashi aka Mori Senpai because I doubt even the creator of this character, Bisko Hatori Sensei, is aware of what he actually is thinking.
And Haruhi is my darling...after Hotaru. πŸ˜ƒ

If you still haven't read or watched Ouran, take it up without any hesitation. I can assure that you won't ever regret it.
Gotta go now. See ya guys later. Happy watching anime!

Edited by Nawsin - 10 years ago