Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 38)

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

I am posting this here as the is a CC area to chat about anime and general thing and the other thread was for Shounen. I don't want people to get confused LOL

I have started playiing LANoire.
It is kewl game.
The player is a 70's American Cop
and you have to go about chasing criminals, studying crime sites, interrogation etc
Normal police stuff

PS: I suck at driving so much
I wish I had put more interest in NFS Confused

Good decision posting this here. I don't think any of the games we were talking about were even related to shounen.LOL

LA Noire seems interesting, I might try it out during my summer vacations. Holidays are over already and it's back to work nowDead. Lol, I suck at driving as well. I have Ridge Racer for my PS3 just gathering dust in the corner cause I just can't seem to control my car as properly as the other cars that I race. It gets confusing around the cornersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

THe problem is the affordability of solar panels I guess. I was trying to get my dad to install some in our home. But we found it hard o find a provider.

Here is the article I was telling you about :

New process converts algae to crude oil in less than an hour

Also I will add this another interesting idea that some people are working on :

Photosynthesis bike purifies the air as you ride

It would be awesome if they can incorporate this into cars and other heavier vehicles.

Yeah the prices for solar panels are a bit steep but they don't need much maintainance. Maybe some new technological innovation might even make it cheap, as compared to the non-renewable sources we use now. Yet the energy sector is made up of financial giants that will find some way to increase profits in case solar or other renewable sources of energy become affordable and popular. To actually be able to manipulate the way the world works, one would need Lelouch's brainLOL

Thanks for the links, those are some really interesting articlesThumbs Up. The algae to crude oil one is a good idea but that's only as long as we don't overdo it. The byproducts produced by burning these crude oils will need more of those Photosynthesis bikes, so it's funny how those articles link upLOL. You're right, it would be awesome if they could incorporate it into cars or other vehicles that produce these GHGs in the first place. Maybe in time they will. Smile

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Hello People,

I have a suggestion!
Why don't we use MyAnimeList to keep track of our list of animes instead of writing them again and again when a new member joins ?

Great idea!!Thumbs Up This would really save us a lot of time. Smile

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by tys1994

The hiking was awesome. A word of adive to anyone who wants to hike- Don't ever go out on the mountains in the winter. Going by the regional temperatures, we just brought adequate clothing that would get us through the night. But the temperatures dropped to -2 * C at the peak during the night. It was really cold but if we couldn't stay inside the tent all night. We observed the LMC(Large Magellanic Cloud), The Andromeda Galaxy, The Crab Nebula and 7 of the Zodiac star formations. It was wonderful and for the 3 days we were there, the local broadcasting service had AnimaxBig smile. I think i watched Beelzebub, FairyTail and Naruto Shippuden.

I was just about to ask whether you caught a cold. LOL it sounds awesome too. I think I am a little jealous. Embarrassed last time I went out on a mountain, it was pouring and I had to stay inside the cottage only. Though that was also a beautiful scenery but still my star gazing went downhill.
Argh! I miss Animax. 

LOL, yes I did end up catching a cold. Normally I don't want to get out of the bed during the winter, but the weather is mostly unpredictible on the mountains during any other time. A rainy day on the mountain leaves a sight to see the next morning. In the winters it's just dry and barren.

I miss Animax as well, but I'm geeting kinda used to the internet now. After watching anime with Japanese dub-English sub, it felt weird listening to the english dub, even on AnimaxLOL.
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I saw the first episode of Baccano while waiting for my sonication to finish
Seems Interesting
I might give it a go 
I will be watching anime after a looong time LOL
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
you know right now m so into the Harem's..specially the Reverse Harem's..Embarrassed

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I saw the first episode of Baccano while waiting for my sonication to finish
Seems Interesting
I might give it a go 
I will be watching anime after a looong time LOL

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use sonication for in your field(the name slipped my mind againOuch). I've only performed ultrasonic cleaning experiments at my college using the cavitation effect. I imagine it would disrupt structures as small as cells. I don't know, I was just curious I guessTongue

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
If any of you guys are Japanese horror folk lore fans, you should definitely check this out:

I'm pretty sure you've already heard of the site if you love good horror stories, but I just found it about a month ago. Do try it, it's really interestingThumbs Up

-sanika-

Go to top