CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, did anyone here watch La Corda D'oro?
Originally posted by risingsea101

Hey guys, did anyone here watch La Corda D'oro?
yes me I watched it and also read the manga..in manga they complete the story but not in anime..this year I think April or May they will release season 3...with new characters and new story...
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

yes me I watched it and also read the manga..in manga they complete the story but not in anime..this year I think April or May they will release season 3...with new characters and new story...

Season 3? πŸ˜²
Wow I just started watching it πŸ˜†
Does it get more interesting in the further episodes? 

Season 3? πŸ˜²
actually season 1 is only..season 2 have only 2 episode..they release it for the season 2 game..season 3 will be new story with new character...will find pic and post it here for you..πŸ˜‰

Season 3? πŸ˜²

here I posted the about season 3..check this and for the pic check page 2..πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

here I posted the about season 3..check this and for the pic check page 2..πŸ˜‰ 

Wow this actually looks nice and more improved
Can't wait to watch it and the guys look betterπŸ˜‰
Thanks 
Song from "Welcome to the NHK!", Odoru Dame Ningen:
(DON'T listen with your earphones on)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU7D66TuHkE[/YOUTUBE]

I just love the chorus, DAME DAME DAME, DAME NINGEN, DAME NINGEN, NINGEN!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by tys1994 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tys1994

Song from "Welcome to the NHK!", Odoru Dame Ningen:
(DON'T listen with your earphones on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU7D66TuHkE

I just love the chorus, DAME DAME DAME, DAME NINGEN, DAME NINGEN, NINGEN!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

12:25 AM i just checked it with head phone ons 🀒 & believe me it works like a its like a energizer after 12:00 AM πŸ˜† DAME DAME chorus & the piano music is rocking πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jodah

12:25 AM i just checked it with head phone ons 🀒 & believe me it works like a its like a energizer after 12:00 AM πŸ˜† DAME DAME chorus & the piano music is rocking πŸ˜†

LOLπŸ˜† Yes, I've used it to stay awake the night before my exams. Although it does give you a lot of energy, the tune gets stuck in your head. Not a good thing to do before the exams unless you wanna write DAME NINGEN on the paperπŸ˜† I wasn't into J-rock that much, before I heard Miyavi. He plays some of the best guitar solos, hands down. The solo before Selfish love is just simply brilliant:πŸ‘πŸΌ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ZNeIQh0mY[/YOUTUBE]

The actual song kinda reminds me of Cowboy Bebop for some reason. I guess it's got that wild west rythm to itDancing
Fairy Tail New episodes on Spring anime list???!😲