Anime

India-Forums

   
Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 35)

.Lovegood. Goldie
.Lovegood.
.Lovegood.

Joined: 10 September 2012
Posts: 2467

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

as my name says
I am Sanika
Nice to meet you Big smile


ah , thought so but its not always like this LOL
and nice to meet you too .
so which all shows do you watch ? ( be it hindi , english and anime )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin-sanika-

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 27590

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lovegood.

Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Hello there peeps! What's going on?


hello there , I have been in active for some days so finally glad to be back and meet new members here . Smile

Hi there LoveGood! ^_^ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 27590

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

I have a mild headache. So, doing nothing at the moment. 

Koi interested hai KyoRen FFs mei?? Or maybe discussing Skip Beat? 


Oh dear
I hope u feel better after a good nights sleep
I haven't been reading FFs yaar
binging on some Korean drama back to back !

Now that is awesome! 

Haan I feel refreshed this morning. 

I haven't even watched a single Korean Drama. Where do you download it from?? Tell me some amazing ones naa! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

piggie IF-Rockerz
piggie
piggie

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 8977

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by piggie

awww so glad came across a anime chat club...well was not a big fan of anime previously but off lately m too struck with itTongue
n to top the list is Naruto...the japenese myths n stuffs have kept me too engrossed in them nowEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming
though the names are too difficult to gasp yetWink
hey dear welcome..what's you name?m Deboleena..call me Debo

well I was also not a fan till Jan n became an Anime freak after I watch 07-Ghost...n now m just a freak who all her time is spending by watching anime or reading manga..LOL..n I love it that it is not only me n others also like it..so what is in ur list?how many you watched?you from India?
hey debo.. i m priyanka call me piggy dats wat mostly ppl call me 
yep me from india Smile  n u???
ty for the welcome.. Smile
yeah m still a new 1 for the list. have to actually wait for the eng dubbed version n dats the reason i prefer reading i have read entire naruto series till date... m on hunt for others. any advice??


Edited by piggie - 30 December 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20060

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piggie

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by piggie

awww so glad came across a anime chat club...well was not a big fan of anime previously but off lately m too struck with itTongue
n to top the list is Naruto...the japenese myths n stuffs have kept me too engrossed in them nowEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming
though the names are too difficult to gasp yetWink
hey dear welcome..what's you name?m Deboleena..call me Debo

well I was also not a fan till Jan n became an Anime freak after I watch 07-Ghost...n now m just a freak who all her time is spending by watching anime or reading manga..LOL..n I love it that it is not only me n others also like it..so what is in ur list?how many you watched?you from India?
hey debo.. i m priyanka call me piggy dats wat mostly ppl call me 
yep me from india Smile  n u???
ty for the welcome.. Smile
yeah m still a new 1 for the list. have to actually wait for the eng dubbed version n dats the reason i prefer reading i have read entire naruto series till date... m on hunt for others. any advice??
hey Piggy m also from India...try Beelzebub..it's still ongoing and also Vampire Knight..it ended this year..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin-sanika-piggie

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20060

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin-sanika-piggie_SenbonZakura_

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

I have a mild headache. So, doing nothing at the moment. 

Koi interested hai KyoRen FFs mei?? Or maybe discussing Skip Beat? 


Oh dear
I hope u feel better after a good nights sleep
I haven't been reading FFs yaar
binging on some Korean drama back to back !

Now that is awesome! 

Haan I feel refreshed this morning. 

I haven't even watched a single Korean Drama. Where do you download it from?? Tell me some amazing ones naa! 


There are quite a few places where you can watch them.
For starters, try this one :
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/boys-before-flowers
It is kind of a universal favorite !
Also check out the K-Drama thread we have once you are hooked onto them LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3607638

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lovegood.

Originally posted by -sanika-

as my name says
I am Sanika
Nice to meet you Big smile


ah , thought so but its not always like this LOL
and nice to meet you too .
so which all shows do you watch ? ( be it hindi , english and anime )


I prefer Japanese anime with english subs
But mostly I am into manga and webtoons LOL
My shoujo list is here :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3858205&PID=98225903&#p98225903
And shounen list is here :)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3862414&PID=98423022&#p98423022

The only one in English that I liked was Avatar the Airbender
That series is amazing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anime Members Introduction : Kindly Introduce yourself!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 83   Views: 30310

*Dev.* 83 30310 14 April 2017 at 12:15pm by jabrafan.priya
CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: -sanika-   Replies: 566   Views: 41282

-sanika- 566 41282 11 January 2017 at 6:50pm by -Elysian-
recommend some good anime series

2

Author: bAkChOd.   Replies: 10   Views: 988

bAkChOd. 10 988 20 February 2016 at 12:50am by HardikAshar
Naruto Discussion Thread: Hop In

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: DamonSalvatore-   Replies: 92   Views: 12675

DamonSalvatore- 92 12675 20 February 2016 at 12:39am by HardikAshar
Which Anime Series Made You Cry ?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .Lovegood.   Replies: 45   Views: 6428

.Lovegood. 45 6428 18 March 2015 at 1:35pm by bAkChOd.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anime Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index