CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nawsin

Shirley's death was so heart-breaking. The scene where Shirley regains her memory in front on Lelouche will be my all time favorite scene. I got hooked by the second half of first season.
I am watching Durarara and Usagi Drop. Durarara is interesting. I like this sort of anime. If you have seen Baccano! and liked it, try Durarara. Usagi Drop is so cute. Loving it.

I remember watching Bacano a long time back when it aired on Animax, a good anime for sure. If Durarara is the same then i shall give it a try. Done with exams now. Btw have u watched Ghost Hunt or Amatsuki ? They are really good. Also an old anime called 12 kingdoms, i havent watched this yet but a friend recommended it to me
Originally posted by tys1994

Hey! How's everyone doing?😊 It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
</div><div>[/E [DIV]
Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. 🤢I'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itTill then, I'm signing off !
</div><div>

Hey there tys! Code Geass was really good. Apart from the story the ending themes of the latter half of S2 are fab :) There's an Ova of blood lad coming up this dec so its something to look forward too. Makai ouji has a second season-- now thats gr8 news. Exams are such a bother i just finished my 3rd sem .
All the best broEdited by TimenTIMEagain - 10 years ago
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
SKIP BEAT...
Front cover ...hot!!!
I think Kyoko figured out Corn is Ren
Cannot wait for the translations 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Hey all! how's it going? I am so tied up with school work that only thing these days I am watching is AMV. 😳 have put every anime and drama I was watching on hold. anyway, I discovered some gems of AMV and wanted to share with you all. I'll get back to you all as soon as I get some free time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ZtF-bVtjs[/YOUTUBE]
credit to the Shin-AMV (Shin )

Edited by Nawsin - 10 years ago
I watched Usagi Drop because of this AMV. Every time I watch it, I am always left feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Shin-AMV of animemusicvideos is becoming my favorite editor little by little.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z83Ie16WZA[/YOUTUBE]
credit to Shin-AMV (Shin )  Edited by Nawsin - 10 years ago
Sanika, this one's for you. did you watch this before?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O_2qNc-Tvg[/YOUTUBE]
credit to Nerjaveika
Originally posted by Nawsin

Sanika, this one's for you. did you watch this before?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O_2qNc-Tvg[/YOUTUBE]
credit to Nerjaveika

Hey Nawsin!

I don't really watch AMVs
but this was a good one !
I think in the next manga chapter Kyoko might come to know that Corn is actually Kuon who is actually her beloved Ren Sempai 😳
I am not sure if I want her to find out so soon though ...
It would be fun to see her fall in love with Corn as well and be confused between corn and Ren without knowing that they are the same person.
Her reactions are always super funny !!!!
But she also already noticed Corn body dimensions are similar to Ren's ...so lets see what happens 😃

I am waiting for the new chapter of KDAD. Kanoko is the complete opposite of Kyoko ...but in one case they are sooo similar 😆😆😆
hey did you hear..Uta no Prince-sama Maji 3000% means season 3 is announced yesterday..it will release on 2015..yeah it's too long..but still season 3 is coming..😃
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@Nawsin I read in VK fb page that season 3 will come out...n who told you I want Kaname for Yuki?I want Kaname all of only myself..😳

Really? but I haven't heard of any announcement of season 3. Is there any mention of when it will be out?
Originally posted by tys1994

Hey! How's everyone doing?😊 It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
Anyways, I've finished watching Code Geass completely and Fairy Tail halfway through the second season by sneaking some time through my schedule. Code Geass was truly an amazing anime and the only serious anime I've seen after Death Note. Lelouch is quite brilliant not only because of his massive intellect but also because of his gallant , confident and slightly arrogant behaviour which puts him on the forefront of the entire game. I was slightly confused by the end of the 1st season whether to consider him a hero or a villain but the end sorted that out. Throughout the 2nd season I, too, grew to hate Lelouch after he gained absolute control over the world and when the symbol of the opressed(i.e ZERO) killed him, I felt what the people of Code Geass felt(the joy of seeing a tyrant dissapear). I could understand how that act of selflessness would produce hope in the minds of the opressed civilians and this would be the only anime I've ever watched that made me realize an important aspect of the human psyche(that of collective hope). In the end I felt sorry for Lelouch and was confused as to how someone like him would take such a selfless decision. It definitely ranks a bit above Death Note as the best anime I've ever watched.

Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. 🤢I'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itTill then, I'm signing off !

👏 brilliant tys. You have probably voiced out the feelings of every Code Geass fan. So right you are. Lelouch's action was so confusing. every time he did something evil, I literally kept praying to let that be some of his secret move to do something good in disguise. Thankfully my prayer was answered. 😳 That's one reason why I want to give this anime a higher place than Death Note (because my expectation of L being alive was not met 😡) but Lelouch made some mistakes which made him a bit less of a strategist than L and Light. So I can't give it a higher place and just decided every one of these legendary anime is one of its kind. 😆 
I tell you boy, you must watch Rurouni Kenshin. This one anime has made history.